Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

AbHer/YaRav Heaven #38 - Yeh Pyar Kabhi Na Hoga Kam (Page 15)

regularinfo IF-Dazzler
regularinfo
regularinfo

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Nahi ye ho nahi saktha!........
IF...how dare ya? My post can be liked more than 20 times a day, I tell u *glareeeeee*

......'mujhe like karne se pehle..teri website na jayee!',,,,,.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksNeeba--Ratna--

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
FATIMA   Hug.....hi my dear.....sorry had to give hubs his lunch.....like Tanu said we should all consider our posts liked......till this problem is resolved......hope u have no problems with your siggy box......mine is acting real weird Angry

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 04 January 2011 at 10:55am

AshVikrocksregularinfoNeeba

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Neel Hug.....hi my beti.....wouldnt mind liking your post 20 times LOL.....so far i am having trouble with Hina's and Fatima's posts.....may be Eksie can do something about it Smile

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 04 January 2011 at 10:52am

AshVikrocksregularinfoNeeba

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
I  am having trouble liking posts too..........I could not like Tanu's and Fatima's at branch office!   Disapprove

What is wrong with IF??   There shouldn't be problems with liking posts...........Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksregularinfoNeeba--Ratna--

Neeba IF-Dazzler
Neeba
Neeba

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Hi guys...

Me not having any trouble for the time being with 'liking' the posts...

Neel...nice to see your comment...

AshVikrocksregularinfo--Ratna--

Neeba IF-Dazzler
Neeba
Neeba

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
And I'm posting the 4th Jan update here, again written by Ananya...What a cute episode it was with Abeer getting up to Leher's song and then himself trying to sing and the final 'Pal Pal dil ke pass'....Why did the show have to end :(

1) The show starts with typical sunrise and leher singing ( which was looking completely fake!!) and abeer waking up to the voice of the singer...Embarrassed. He searches for the singer and reaches his rooftop, only to find leher singing and enjoying herself...He quickly dresses himself up...And finds her missing...He feels bad and just when he is about to turn he finds leher feeding the birds. ( Awww.....:) ) 

2) Seeing Abeer, leher shies away. Bittan comes and says hello to him. He asks Leher's name from bittan and leher refuses to tell him her name. Abeer introspects himself and thinks what's in a name? And he would find it out anyway! :)

3) The next scene shows Leher's chacha's envious emotions as he makes the carpenter put Brij Bhushan's name on the name plate of the house and his as being removed. A true emotion and hats off to chachaji for portraying a nice role. As for Mr. Brij bhushan, he asked the carpenter to put his younger brother's name beneath his name plate too. This made chachaji, again, go green with envy!

4) The next scene was the interaction between Abeer and his daadi. Abeer is made to drink a glass of milk and he asks for chai. Well, he also sings AAAAAAAAAa......like leher was singing before but fails to create an impact even on himself. His daadi scold him and asks not to sing.  he makes his dadi sing too.

5) After the break, A kayasth family scene is shown where Mr.brij bhushan asks ankur to go with the girls for their admission and for some legal work, he wants to hire The brahmins. HIs younger brother doesn't like it and he asks not to talk about it again and he criticizes The brahmins and walks away.

6) the next boring scene was one with abeer and his daadi where she tells him some disadvantages of drinking chai...( which are actually true!!!) But he doesn't listen and asks for tea and then agrees to go out and fetch some potatoes as the potatoes at his home had a pungent smell of onions and his mother feared that her husband won't touch the food and walk away and it would give daadi another reason to nag! ( As if she does less, now!) 

7) the last scene showed Abeer getting mad over leher buying fruits and vegetables.Pal Pal dil ke paas can be heard in the background, It was a cute scene...Not to miss! 

8) good thing- Abeer's AAAAAAAAAAAAA scene....:) and pal pal dil ke paas song with AbHer interactions!! 

9) bad thing- leher's fake singing and Abeer's constant line...HUm abeer vajyapee hain....We have a too much of it...:( And less of AbHer's scenes.

10) as for the overall development of the how, It's slow and we want it faster! I hope creatives are listening and pay heed to us! :) 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksASHVIKrocks1regularinfo--Ratna--

arpitnavi Goldie
arpitnavi
arpitnavi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Hey family i'm back after a long break of 1 month. Exams over. Now its time to live in abher land again.
Leher- wo vaishi darinda ka dil kaise saf ho sakta hai. Aur ye tumhe kya ho gaya hai abeer. Kya tum mere itne bat nahi man sakte
Arpit in between- main tumhare liye duniya chod do omi to kuch bhi nahi
Abeer- no babes
Leher- angry expressions
Abeer- hum jab tak nahi manege jab tak tum ek smile nahi de dete.
Leher- Now she gives the worlds most killing and beautiful smile and me dead at that time only.
Arpit- thanks a ton abeer. Love u.
Abeer- capture smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477AshVikrocksregularinfoNeeba--Ratna--

AshVikrocks Senior Member
AshVikrocks
AshVikrocks

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Hey arpit bro...welcum bck....!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neeba--Ratna--

Go to top