Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

AbHer/YaRav Heaven #38 - Yeh Pyar Kabhi Na Hoga Kam (Page 105)

Enigma. IF-Rockerz
Enigma.
Enigma.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I gotta leaveUnhappy . C ya Tmrw MWinkHug Goodnight. Take Care :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksNeebadaddys_girl--Ratna--

daddys_girl IF-Dazzler
daddys_girl
daddys_girl

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
u knw we are so bad....we end up being here whn we aint supposed to, lol

goodnight, sweet dreams of......cricket i guess...particular cricketer should i say Wink, lol

cht 2 ya tomorrow thn

byeee Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksNeeba--Ratna--

Neeba IF-Dazzler
Neeba
Neeba

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys...I'm lagging in my updates. Here's the 18th Feb update, by wida.

It is food timeeeee
everyone is eating and Leher is serving the people with raskuleh..and abheer just looks at her for a few minutes. Than he calls Bakeh (servant)and tells him to bring some raskuleh for him. Bakeh goes to Leher and tells that Bhaia wants raskuleh and he walks away. Leher goes to Abheer with raskuleh..abheer is with his back to her and he knows she is coming than he walks away goes and talk with some manLOLAnd than when he is done with talking with that man Leher goes to him again and he walks away again like he doesn't see herLOL
Finally he stops..its kind ain a corner where no one is 
Leher says you wanted Raskuleh..Abheer says wow app ko hamare dil ke baat patachalgayie. Leher says Bakeh told me. Abheer says i dont care about who told who. It's amazing that you got to know what i wanted..you got it??LOL Leher says i understood..Leher says everythign went well today. Abheer says yes but we forgot soemthing and you didn't remind me of it a rasm. Leher says but we did everythign we had planned..Abheer says you know what i liked the most today?? Loosing..Leher sasy you are the only person who likes loosing..Abheer says noo not evertime only this time..cause i lost against youEmbarrassedyou must have heard that sentence in movies har ke jeeth gaye..Leher says you said we forgot something..Abheer says yes we needed to give the winner a trophy. Abheer says trophy is here and the winner as well..He gives her a yellow roseEmbarrassedShe takes it and smiles and than Abheer takes a raskuleh.

Shuklain and Daadi start to talk about that majumdar look happier than them..Daadi says its not over yet..That they still got time.

Bittan brings raskuleh to Rasmhi and Madhav who are sitting together..and when they just wanted to eat Abheer comes and says EK MINUTE you 2 are not ashamed. Madhav says for what? Abheer sasy you are sitting tohether and are eating self..you so unromanticLOLYou should feed each other and they do that. And second time it drops on Rashmis clothesLOLand she goes towards the bathroom but than Dadi againConfusedkya tumne aisa kana khela khela kar madhav ko pathaia ta or you got more tricks. Rashmi says im going to live in your mauhele when your poti will be grown up send her to me for tips I will show ke ladke kaisa pathate hai. Dadi gest angry and starts shouting so everyone hear her. She says what did you say!! How did you dare to talk to me like that. Abheers mom ask what happend? Dadi says its all because of this lala, he calls everyone at home he needs to find out first with who you need to sit and go out and with who not. Dadi says that Rashm is betameez and keep saying things Than shuklain starts and says if she already got married than i would have (done something) wiht her tongue. Rashmis mom ask her what she said..but she stays quiiet..Than daadi says what will seh tell i will tell..I asked her if you used to feed madhav before and if she will do it wiht love after marriage..Rashmi says you didnt say it to me like that..and says what Daadi actually had said..says dadi you said that !! Dadi says that Rashmi is lieingShockedand ok lets accept i said it for a moment im lieing ask her what did she say..Dadi says what Rashmi said..everyone is shockedd. Rashmis father gets angry and tells her to apologise.
Rashmi apologise to Daadi..but DaadiAngryRashmis father says please forgive us this time.
And than Dadi says more nonsense and that she just gives about shuklain.

Shuklain gets angry at Rashmi and that everytime they come there is a toofan and thats why she kept al the rasm on one day..but this Abheer he wanted to party.
Shuklain says apne beti ko vivaah kar ke you should go back to Calcutta.
Ladki wale goes away and Abeer is angry!!

Precape: Abheers mom tells dadi to let it all go ...Daddi says i left her but ( i dotn really understand what she said) i will make her life a hell from this room..wiht pooja bath and all..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocks--Ratna--

Neeba IF-Dazzler
Neeba
Neeba

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
I'm posting the link to the 19th Feb update, as that is a members only post by jyoti. Enjoy.

Edited by Neeba - 03 March 2011 at 8:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocks--Ratna--

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
I realised that i have watched the initial part of the show many times... but the part after Omi's entry and after march has been limited to just abher special parts so i am taking time to watch the entire episodes.... saw april 5th last night, before the dilkush garden when they went to see the movie... veena aunty on a date with hubby spoil abhers date LOL

great great great show.... also reminded that they were still bringing up the brahmin kayasath till then but then it got lost ....

AshVikrocksNeebaEnigma.--Ratna--

Enigma. IF-Rockerz
Enigma.
Enigma.

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Thanks Neelu,  for posting the updates :)

Anyone around?

AshVikrocksNeebadaddys_girl--Ratna--

daddys_girl IF-Dazzler
daddys_girl
daddys_girl

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
me is around...

wassup N?

wht u been up2?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ratna--

Enigma. IF-Rockerz
Enigma.
Enigma.

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Hey MHug
Nothing much. Have been surfing forums and changing signaturesLOL What bout you?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksdaddys_girl--Ratna--

Go to top