Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
My net is acting funny today..............the net pages are freezing often.........dont know what is wrong..........am not able to upload anything either!  πŸ˜•
AshVikrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya meera he was just gng mad to kno her name since d day he saw him....!
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey ShobsπŸ€—πŸ€— Wassup?

@Maamooooo - Swati Khare Scene!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Mathur ki Beti Khare kaise ho gayiπŸ˜† I watched kahin toh hamari qadr hai scene yesterday! Haye Raunak Singh😍 Lol.... Dancing on Anil Kapoor Song! Aye Ji, Ao Ji!🀣

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Mamo B - 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  Just watched tht scene again... Abeer is simply super!!! But the real hero of that scene is Swati Khare!!🀣🀣🀣🀣  Loved the way she said Acknoledgement slip please!! 🀣🀣🀣
Oh, the good old days!
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nains........OMG that dance is soooo soooo funny.......its soo Abeer.....so wobbly i must say......i just wanna hug and pull his cheeks.....how can he be so adorable??? BTW till date...i loved the scene before that as well....Kisi ne kisi ko kaha <3 the flirtatious character of that lil nok jhok is fabulous....LOL

and talking about nok jhok.....i m watching Kitni Confusion hai......LOL its soooo absurd....but i m having so much with it :D
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi shobs... i m here too

was waiting for everyone to show up before i took my  official lunch break so i wouldnt feel guilty abt not working .... 😳
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gosh we are all hanging out everywhere!!! Just come here everybody!!  Lets finish this thread!!!

Warna yeh thread kabhie na hoga khatam!!!πŸ€“
ssroomani thumbnail
Hi Fatima..........I am not able to post fast ................today of all days, the net is acting funny!  

😭
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shobs  πŸ€—.....hi dear......hope your cold is gone....are u feeling better ......my lappie is acting wierd......and if i disappear in between it is my hubs day off.....so plz bear with me.......at present he got a call from work......the fire alarm rang i think.....he is gone to check.......hope it is nothing major.....am i mean or what......for a second i was happy he was going ....me and my abheria πŸ˜•
ssroomani thumbnail
my cold is better.........still some cough...........oh well, it is becoming hot and sultry with summer starting and I hate this weather!   I always have problems when the seasons change........and thru summer!

Will be in and out...........because of the crazy net!