Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Update of 11th Feb, written by wida....

The rasme are going one..
Pandit says that now they will start the tilak rasm (sorry dont know) call the groom. Madhav goes and sit and Abheer sits next to him.
Majumdar goes to sit opposit Madhav but Pandit stops him and tells dadi to tell him why..dadi says if the marriage was in same catse we didnt had to tell all this. Dadi says that the brother needs to do the tilak rasm and not father. Majumdar says that Rashmi don't have a brother. Daadi says there should be someone chacera machera sautela they says yes but in Calcutta no one came with us. Dadi says so Tilak can't take place and if tilak cant place nothing can take place marriage too!! Madhav says than do some other rasm, dady says that it is not possible! cause how can you become dulha if tilak didnt take place. Dadi tells them to go home pandit says than i will go as well, but thannnnnnnnnn Abheer stops the pandit and tells him to sit down because Rasmis brother is here now shuklain says where is he? Abheer says infront of you I am Rashmi babis brother that he decided that he will do all the rewaaj beig Rashmi babis brother. He already accepted her as his bhabi than theri realationship is like a little brother. The bride side gets so happyπŸ˜ƒ Abheer goes and sit and does the rasm and while doing it Leher watch him with a smile😳and TN with a bit angry look..πŸ˜† After doing the rasm pandit tells that he now need to give the shagun to everyone and Abheer gives everyone shagun. Also TN his MOM, DADI AND SHUKLAINπŸ˜†
after giving it to dadi, dadi says that their servants wear these kind of saree. Shuklains says it looks like im cutting my nose with my own hands look what they gave to mrs shukla.

Pandit says all the rasme are done but than Daadi says noo who told you that tilak is not done wihtout warg man ke sankaar ke bina (sorry dont know what this _ Majumdar says manya?? you ddint worte anything like that. Dad says i explained you everything that there will be 10 manya people ..  She says that he needs to give every manya people a garam suit and atleast 1001 rupess nekh. Majumdar says how can i get so many suits at this time? Dadi says if you cant give garamsuit than you need to give nekh!, Give every manya 5001 rupees bhator nekh....
Neeba thumbnail
Update of 12th Feb, written by me again....

Dadi tells Majumdars to increase the 'manya' as they spoiled the other ceremonies. But the Majumdars do not have so much money and then BB pitches in to help them. Kul is not happy with this.

After the ceremonies are done. Abeer and Leher are talking about the pathetic way everything took place. Then Abeer gets an idea to bring the families closer. He becomes a photographer and starts calling everyone over for group photographs. Leher is charmed by this and stands to a side watching. He finally captures her picture too and is very happy to have taken it...πŸ˜†

As the Mathurs and Majumdars are leaving to their house, Abeer waves his hand to Leher to say Bye from his terrace. She does not acknowledge it and he feels very bad. And when no one's watching, she waves back and Abeer's day is made..😳

At the Mathur house, as everyone's discussing the days events, Rama and Kul are angry at the way the things turn out but Mridula and BB are all praise for Abeer and Leher feels very proud for him...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Meera, my raunak damaad.........welcome back.........Fatima will be so happy!!  πŸ˜‰

Am glad to see the JP madness here............the whole Yummy family online............well, almost!!!  πŸ€—

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
all the JP madness is back... hmm... mujhe patta he nahin challa

and i thought i would get some thing special for V day.... na gobi na gobi ka phool 😭
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hellooooo my lovely AbHerians!!! πŸ€— πŸ€—

@ Maamuuuu Munchkinnnnn - Welcome back!! πŸ€— Missed ya .. and your jhingalalaness πŸ˜† And I can see ... you got your Fatima darling a lot of presents ... from the sabzi mandi!! πŸ˜† Coooool and eco-friendly dresses!! Go Green! Yo!! 🀣 And the Carrot Man .... awessssome!!! πŸ‘ πŸ€£

@ Ratna - Loooved the Cupcake & Stud Muffin pic!! πŸ˜† Awww ... sooo sweet that it reminded you of me!! πŸ€—

@ Neelu - Thanks for the episode updates! πŸ€—
Edited by Eksie - 13 years ago
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

*Steady drum beats*

Tanu - Can you handle this...
Neel - Can you handle this
Mamo - Can you handle this...

I dont think they can handle this...πŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyYnnUcgeMc[/YOUTUBE]
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this is the cover of the audio cd for ek noor confirming that yami is indeed in the movie

AshVikrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey fathima thanx for d info i'll watch dat movie soon may be on dis sunday...thank u
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fatima.....thank u for the info......hope we get to see it soon......missing Yami sooo much.😭.....glad she is coming in 2 films  😊

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 13 years ago
Neeba thumbnail
Update of 15th Feb, again by me...

Daadi does'nt like that Abeer helped out Majumdars by becoming Rashmi's brother for the 'rasms'..And she does'nt mince any words by saying the same to Abeer. But Abeer gives it back to her saying that he does'nt feel what he's done is wrong in any sense and then leaves.

Later, he asks TN to give him permission to have a small gathering at their place and TN agrees provided Abeer concentrates on his studies after the M-R wedding..

As Leher is talking to Rashmi, she sees a tennis ball thrown into the balcony and when she goes out, its Abeer and he then throws her a letter which tells her to meet him at the temple and she agrees...