Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

😃Shobsss 🤗 Yup, long time...how are you Shobs? Whats IRP?

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hina................where are  you?      Do tell what you need permission for...............I am getting antsy now..........

Are u going to propose to Tanu???  🤣  but you dont need permission for that!  😉
ssroomani thumbnail
Check the mails, Neel..............you will get it...........I can't mention it here!  😃
regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😃 K will do..BTW Shobs..Thanks so much for the caps in our branch ..I'm in love with this particular hawt pic!
ssroomani thumbnail
How are you, Neel..............recovered from your sinusitis?  and how is your daughter doing?

Where is Hina.........I am going to fall over my keyboard now..........I am  so sleepy! 
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Neel, Shobs and and Hina..you all around...?🤗
ssroomani thumbnail
Oh Neel, it has been a rocking week as far as GK is concerned............we saw him in all flavors..............it was a treat for the eyes and the heart!!  ❤️

But storywise, it slowed a bit and then suddenly picked up today!

I am waiting to see what my update will be on Monday!  😛
ssroomani thumbnail
Hi Neelu...............so Neel with u and without u both online now!  🤗
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Here's the 4th Feb update, by wida...

Dadi says that nothign should be missed from the list she gave to them (parents of Rashmi). Shagun ka mamela hai. She doesnt know about them but wedding is full of celebrations here..tham jaam se.  Dadi says that with clothes there should be 2001 rupees nekh and ask if they understand what it is. Rashmis mom sasy yes thats the money of shagun that family keeps. Dadi sasy you dont haev to give 2001 rupess but you can guve 5001 one as well😕 Rasmis parents are shocked. Dadi ask shuklain about soem other wedding and ask how many things did they gave?? and mrs shukla start saying about flat and cars that they gave. Dadi sasy what need to say all this if mrmajundar saab want to give than he will give as well or he will ask from madhav. What ever you give you will give it to your daughter and Madhav shuklain wont take it. If madhav got married in our catse than this things are all mamooli. From where your list ends there it really starst from us. Now you haev to pay for it a littlle bit nahh..give so much izaad if you want im saying for your own well. Dadi tells him to write more..the pen is getting empty!! Dadi sasy humari barabari mein pata nahi ese kitne.. lagega (sorry didnt get what she said) They give him another pen and dadi asks what he wrote till now and rashmis father tells what he has written till now. He says something wrong and dadi says its barikhsaa she says give me the list and when shee sees she talk about his handwritting😕
and they write and write..and dadi does like they are everything and the parents of Rashmi doesnt know anything. and They keep saying things that they need to give with shagun. She keeps insulting them
(ok sorry im gona stop wiht the nonsense that Dadi is talking it irritates mee!!)

Dadi says if you cant do this all say it now! Rashmis dad says noo we didnt know about your rasme it looks a bit hard but we will try. Dadi says dont try but do it full!! Because whole caste will be here with rasme so do wat ever you want now! Parents go away
Dadi tells shuklain that she thinks that they will break the marriage now by them self

Abheer and Madhav are chaat par. Abheer sasy today you look liek you are getting married because you are not sad. Mahdav says cause i know that Rashmi is happy. Abeer looks down and sas i think majundar saheb were in our house look there. Madhav sees them and goes straight away.

Rashmis parents got back and says that everythign went tik tak. And they both say that today there didnt got a problem. Rashmi says everything will be liek them rasme na finally. Rashmis dad says yes they gave us the details and there i not a lot difference between there rasme and ours. They are really good people. Leher fater ask when will teh ramse take place. They say that they haevtn decided a date till now. Leher moms says but you went to them you should have choose a date. Rashmi ask if there is a problem. Her dad say no you alwasy see a problem in everything there is no problem. Rashmi says kamal ki baat hai that date is not finalized today either. Leher father says maybe they told you to finalize the date lets go upstair and talk there.

All the elders goe upstair and Leher father ask what happend there!.. And they start telling. When they see the list they get shocked and they haev never seen so much in any wedding. By calculatign they say that it will cost 4 lakh.

Dadi and shuklain again (sorry im not going in any detailss!!! i cant get them they aso annoyingg)
Madhav comes and ask if Rashmis parents were here than why didnt they call him. Dai says that they not anything to watch if his hoen wale wife came than they would call him. He ask what happend..Dadi says shuklain tell him not to ask wuestiosn to me like that. His mother says that today for first time we had a good talk and we started to udnerstand each other. Madhav says i want to know ke kya teh huwa hai. Madhav sasy i want to know which rasme will take in my wedding. His mother says that your in laws said that everything will happen with our rasme.
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

sorry mummyji
got delayed with another GK thing

well ahem what can I say
I know I dont need permission but dont u wanna go to their house with the rishta? I can't do it on my own