Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

AbHer/YaRav Heaven #38 - Yeh Pyar Kabhi Na Hoga Kam - Page 40

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Nainu πŸ€—.........Loved the VM.❀️............like M said it was freaking awesome 😍......i am soooo glad u started making VM's  πŸ˜ƒ.......l agree with Fatima it is good to see all our favourite AbHer scenes in one VM....loved the way u matched the lyrics and scenes 😍......it is really magical how AbHer make each and every song beautiful......it may be  a sad or happy song......they give a new meaning to every song and lyric 😍.......any wonder we love them soooo much ❀️......this is what i feel about YaRav and your VM.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshVikrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ya naina agree with fathima and ratna...it's gud to have all ur fav. scenes in one song...and wen d song is on YARAV den toh din banjayega...loved ur VM...and resham si hai yeh hawayein sanam is one of my fav songs...and i've already downlaoded ur VM in my mobile...thanks for d gift...!

guyyzzz if u want YARAV or ABHER VM's in ur mobile den visit vuclip.com der u'll get all d videos in 3gp formant for ur mobiles....!
AshVikrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey guyzz i posted on colors wall dat we want YPNHK back with gaurav khanna and yami gautam...and here is wat dey replied....!

COLORS TV Hey Rahul, we appreciate your love for the amazing pair Gaurav and Yamini, but we can leave that to the casting crew. So do you have any other favourite show on colors?
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Maryam , Tanu , Fatima , Ratna , Rahul For Liking The VM😳

@Fatima - Noor had mentioned about the E24 Interview long back... I dont remember when though... Somewhere after her exams got over and Before her London vacation started ....πŸ˜•
Why E24 aired it late πŸ˜•
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Naina....loved the VM....It really brought back a lot of good memories of great scenes...And I love the song too..

Yeah Fatima and Tanu..the 'dhaaga' is missing..πŸ˜•
Neeba thumbnail
Here's the 29th Jan update, written by me..

When Madhav and Abeer go to the Mathur house from the skylight on the terrace, they accidentally knock on Kulcha's room door and seeing Rashmi near another room, they realise their mistake and go there..

Madhav tries to console Rashmi and Leher decides that they need privacy and takes Abeer out of the room and then tells him to leave. But she is forced to follow him to the terrace as Kulcha decides to take a stroll in the house first and then onto the terrace. Here's where we see our favourite scene of Abher hiding behind a bedsheet πŸ˜ƒ And after the stroll, he locks the terrace door and goes down thus locking Leher behind on the terrace.

Even when Abeer tries to find a way back for Leher to get back inside, there are none. Leher gets upset and tells him to leave her alone and Abeer goes to his room..
Neeba thumbnail
Here's the 1st Feb update, again by me..πŸ˜†

Abeer tries to call Madhav as well as Rashmi from his room but of no avail. He sees Leher sittinf in the cold outside and gives her a shawl. And tells her sorry. He even tries to make her comfortable by putting a bedsheet and pillow for her. And then they both have a friendly conversation which in a while again turns into a tiff and they both decide not to talk to each other..

The next day morning sees Madhav waking up in Rashmi's room and Leher waking up on Abeer's shoulders..πŸ˜†...And that's when Kulcha decides to come to the terrace..
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Neelu !!!

Branch suddenly silent... HQ silent...πŸ˜•  and I see People online on FB πŸ˜•

Ajaaaooo Bhatakti AtmaaonπŸ˜†
Neeba thumbnail
Here's 2nd Feb update, by me again..

When Kulcha reaches the terrace, Abeer hides on his terrace and so Leher is saved. Kulcha is surprised to see Leher on the terrace but she convinces him that she was up there taking care of the breakfast arrangements.

Meanwhile, Madhav comes to the terrace in a disguise and Kulcha is fooled and frustarted and leaves. When Leher learns that its Madhav, she wishes him luck and he goes to the Vajpayee terrace and into Abeer's room and they both exchange stories of the eventful night.

Dadi and Shuklain are at their evil best trying to insult the Majumdars and get their way..
Neeba thumbnail
Here's the 3rd Feb update, by me again..

This episode sees a lot of plotting by Dadi and Shuklain. When the Majumdars visit the Shuklas, the tell them to meet Dadi for the rituals details. She makes them sit on the floor and gives them a long list, which finally frustrates the Majumdars..