Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Lovely VM, Nainu...............๐Ÿค—   saw it just now.............you are inspiring me more and more..............
aaabbb thumbnail
Yesterday on Zee there was one prmo, about choti bahu leads coming back in new serial, did anyone see that??? I don't think they said name, it just said together again

I feel now maybe our dream will come true, first KMH now this..

I just hope Yami hasn't left acting, havent heard anything about her for last 4 months(wow is it that long๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜”)
AshVikrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi veena...even i'm hoping d same...and der was article dat all famous couples are attending d valentines special on start one....and yami hasn't left acting she is taking a longgg break...dat's wat surilie told me....!
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Here's the written update for 20th Jan....written by preearies7...

RECAP...

Mrs Shukla:- What so many of them...Good...everthing is opposite over here...boy goes to girls place(barrat) but here everything is exactly opposite...

Madhav : - (Interrupts) MOM.....!!!!

Mrs Shukla :- Madhav you knew that so many of them were about to come...

Mr Shukla :- its ok ..now if they have come...so we have to manage for place also...

LEHER : - Please...Now onwards do not repeat all what happened in front of Rashmi or her parents...ok("Rashmi ya uske parents ke saamne yeh baat maat dauharana")

ABHEER(eyes down) : - Did I do anything which you told me not to do ...("Tum haemin kisi baat ke liye maana karo use kabhi dauharate hai kya hum")

Leher's expressions suddenly changes after hearing it form Abheer ..hehehhe (Lagta hai Abheer ka Jadoo dhere dhere chal raha hai...)

RECAP ENDS

==========================================================

Mrs Shukla and Dadi having a conversation..

Mrs Shukla is very happy that she insulted Rashmi's parents and relatives...And thus proving that they are much more superior ... She also thanks Dadi to encourage her to do these things...

And asks her for more tips...

Dadi says that now as everything is under your control....keep in mind one more thing that Rashmi should turn fully vegetarian before marriage...

To which Mrs Shukla replies ...I will manage to do that easily...But since when did Abheer turned NON-VEG...

DADI and Abheer's mom are shocked after listening that...

Dadi puts the blame on Abheer's mom...that she doesn't cook food properly so he eats outside...

Mrs Shukla Leaves...And Abheer enters...

ADVERTISEMENT :-

Dadi tells Abheer to wait outside...or he will do the whole house APAVITRA..

And says that now we have to do HAWAN at our palce...

They both scold ABHEER...

But instead Abheer get angry and says that Mrs Shukla insulted Rashmi's parents which is not right...

Abheer also adds... how does it matters if he ate or not at their place...we all are human beings...what matters is that in my place itself people insulting someone...is this what Bhramins...should do...???

And what he ate is not important...and should not be a big issue..instead whatever happened he witnesses it and it was all wrong..and you all have tought me to support the truth...

Abheer's father listens everything whatever Abheer said...He was standing upstairs...

TN returns back to his office..and asks PANDITJI whether Mrs Shukla is right or wrong...Panditji says ...he don't know..

So TN asks him if her daughter does the same what will he do then....

Panditji says...I will die of shame...

Then TN explains PANDITJI...how to keep their children under control...

(With some stupid reasons....)

In Mathur's House...

Rashmi's mom is very unhappy by Mrs Shuklas Behaviour..and cries a lot...

And says that Mrs Shukla is so clever she only called us here and now behaving in such rude manner...I wanted to marry Rashmi fromKolkata...from our house...

Rashmi's dad tries to console her buy saying that everything will be fine...she loves Madhav and that's important...(SO NICE OF HIM J )

But still she is unhappy with the fact that her daughter is going to stay with them after marriage....

But HE says that no they will shift to America...and then their only two of them will be living happily...

Meanwhile.....

All guest roaming here and there in the house...KB doesn't like it...and shows his dislike to his wife...over whatever which was happening at their place...as he was discussing this Rashmi comes....So she tells KB to stay quite as Rashmi comes close to them...

Rashmi ask her where is MOM n DAD's room...

KB's wife guides her the way to their room...

As they (Rashmi's MOM n DAD's )were discussing everthing what happened....Rashmi was standing outside their room...she sees her mother crying...she feels very bad...so she also starts crying...Leher comes and then she tells her that we will go to the terrace...you will feel nice....

ADVERTISEMENT :-

Leher and Rashmi on terrace...

Leher :- This is our terrace..

Rashmi starts crying...

Leher consoles her (SHE IS SO SWEET)

Rashmi:- I told them to come here...and they had to listen all this because of me...sometimes...we become so selfish....for our happiness...

Leher:- That doesn't matters ...what matters that you know from your heart...that how much you love each other that is much more important...these all are short things...and not to be given much weighted in life...

And one more thing now she is your SASUJI...so you have to hear all these things...and so fights are ok between them to spice their life...

Everything will be normal...Mrs Shukla is elder so we should not get hurt by her words..After all she is your MOTHER 'IN-LAW...

Rashmi:- You are right...

EPISODE ENDS....

NEXT EPISODE :-

ON TERRACE....

DADI scolding and insulting LEHER for GOD knows what reason...and ABHEER and LEHER are shocked...  

Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Veena....I hope these channels realise that some of these on screen couples can actually garner and keep up the TRPs...just being together in a serial...The fan following for them individually and together is strong....When they do that...I'm sure YaRav will be first few to be brought back together...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by Neeba - 13 years ago
AshVikrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neeba

Veena....I hope these channels realie that some of these on screen couples can actually garner and keep up the TRPs...just being together in a serial...The fan following for them individually and together is strong....When they do that...I'm sure YaRav will be first few to be brought back together...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ya agree neely...if d channela don't rely on onscreen pairs...i'm confident dat YARAV will cum bck for sure.....and thanx for d update....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AshVikrocks thumbnail
Hello all...now it's tym for me to leave dis forum till my exams end...if der r sum imp topics in b/w plz do mail me...i've left my mail-id in trip down d memory lane thread....till den take care...abher u all....will miss each and every 1 of u....
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shobs, I saw you at the branch,

You here??

What was the Karnataka bandh about?

AshVikrocks thumbnail
hey guyzzz it's confirmed yami's new movie is going to be released at d end of april...!
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Neelu thanks for the update๐Ÿ˜Š

In today's epi of DSDV Prem reminded me of Abeer.......when he was missing Nandini I recalled Abeer missing Leher when she was kidnapped.........and when he went to bring her back he uttered the same dialogues..."Jab tumhe meri sabse zyada zarurat thi tab maine tumhara sath chhod diya"......remember Abeer used the same words while saying sorry to Leher๐Ÿ˜ณ