shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

arrey nahin......Ichcha will not misunderstand Veer...she trust sVeer with full faith, thst y she married him..without even seeking permission from any one..shez a changed person..and thts all the new track abt...trust me and keep watching...its time for every plan of tapsay 2 b foiled by Ichcha thts the new rejuvenated show..who is willing 2 watch tht stale nautankeeee baaz anymore...ppl want change...and u see thts what is happening. if they dont keep this suspense of Ichchas dilemaa for atleast 12-24 hrs...how will they run the show  bolo...Smile
how right u r shivani,
they want 2 keep iccha as a mystery,
ppl know everything abt taps and veer.
but iccha s character still has mystery,
so we dont know whats going in her mind. they want ppl to guess ki aage kyaa hoga,
sab pata chal jaayega then dekhne mein interest nahin hoga.
and members dont worry just concentrate on veecha and not nandmi and their private lives.
if u read too much into nandmi, then obviously u will think veecha mein utna mazaa nahin rahaa.
the serial runs on audiences demand and not  personal lives of actors

Well said Anmol...yess i agree we shudnt  bring in personal lives into the show...we dont need 2...we have such a lovely story of Veer and Ichcha...2 enjoyy their romance and journey togather....we dont need 2 discuss any  other things...Smile
yes isilye toh i dont care what the actors do in their personal lives.
if u want 2 enjoy veecha, see veecha as characters u love , not nandish and tina.
their r lots here who keep discussing abt actors personal lives,
 we veecha lovers should not discuss it, it does not matter at all
 2 my knowledge we rarely talk abt their personal lives...story mein itna chal raha hai..we dont need 2 resort 2 those tactics..of deviating from the show....WinkLOL
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged

arrey nahin......Ichcha will not misunderstand Veer...she trust sVeer with full faith, thst y she married him..without even seeking permission from any one..shez a changed person..and thts all the new track abt...trust me and keep watching...its time for every plan of tapsay 2 b foiled by Ichcha thts the new rejuvenated show..who is willing 2 watch tht stale nautankeeee baaz anymore...ppl want change...and u see thts what is happening. if they dont keep this suspense of Ichchas dilemaa for atleast 12-24 hrs...how will they run the show  bolo...Smile
how right u r shivani,
so we dont know whats going in her mind. they want ppl to guess ki aage kyaa hoga,
and members dont worry just concentrate on veecha and not nandmi and their private lives.
if u read too much into nandmi, then obviously u will think veecha mein utna mazaa nahin rahaa.

Well said Anmol...yess i agree we shudnt  bring in personal lives into the show...we dont need 2...we have such a lovely story of Veer and Ichcha...2 enjoyy their romance and journey togather....we dont need 2 discuss any  other things...Smile
if u want 2 enjoy veecha, see veecha as characters u love , not nandish and tina.
 2 my knowledge we rarely talk abt their personal lives...story mein itna chal raha hai..we dont need 2 resort 2 those tactics..of deviating from the show....WinkLOL
yes shivani we dont talk ,coz we very well know the tactics of the other group
 but some of our friends do, this message is 4 them

Edited by intruderfast - 28 December 2010 at 11:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veechafan

But as far as UT is concerned, I feel the real life chemistry of Nandmi has already affected reel veecha chemistry. Yest episode was awesome no doubt but I felt Veer's response was a little pheeka compared to vrindavan's episode and all...why do they show the consummation scenne between veecha so boring...they lie on the bed...they did the same thing last time too. Look at Veeya's "night " scene.

If this prposal is going to affect reel life then they better wrap up UT. Expose Taps fake preg, send Nani to jail, Taps to some psych facility/jail and let Mai accept ichcha as her bahu..Let Icha be real preg. Thats it.

I somehow dont feel like UT anymore even for veecha scenes after this proposal thing. Aisa lagta hai jaise daal mein se kisi ne tadka hi nikal diya!!!Ouch Somehow I feel these real life situations affects the performance of actors on screen and we audiences judge them based on these things.

I sincerely hope Nandish will be professional and give full justice to veer's character. Compare Nandish's performnce in the earliest episodes of UT....and now. There is a difference...or maybe I am now biased bec of this proposalConfused

you have said exactly what most of the VeeCha fans are feeling right now...
the Nandmi proposal hardly effects us, but for its direct action on the VeeCha relationship...that is what is troubling most of us... their involvement has already caused so much injustice towards VeeCha scenes... the scenes dont have the same intensity that it used to have in their initial courting days before that fraud marriage happened...
after that due to real life involvement the reel life took a battering...Ouch
yes, rightly said if they are going to give these lukewarm scenes to Veecha then they might as well close shop... because it will only give a bad name to the actors performances...
the excitement of watching this serial has gone away.... if they cant show relationships in proper light they may as well wrap up this show...

Edited by cjs369 - 28 December 2010 at 11:35am

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged

how right u r shivani,

yes shivani we dont talk ,coz we very well know the tactics of the other group
 but some of our friends do, this message is 4 them

ohooo maine aap ko kuch nahin kaha...LOL

intruderfast

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
yeh nandish kaun hai??:S LOLLLL i only know VeerLOL

Edited by farah007 - 28 December 2010 at 11:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609cjs369shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

yeh nandish kaun hai??:S LOLLLL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL i think an aadmi...EmbarrassedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609cjs369

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by veechafan

But as far as UT is concerned, I feel the real life chemistry of Nandmi has already affected reel veecha chemistry. Yest episode was awesome no doubt but I felt Veer's response was a little pheeka compared to vrindavan's episode and all...why do they show the consummation scenne between veecha so boring...they lie on the bed...they did the same thing last time too. Look at Veeya's "night " scene.

If this prposal is going to affect reel life then they better wrap up UT. Expose Taps fake preg, send Nani to jail, Taps to some psych facility/jail and let Mai accept ichcha as her bahu..Let Icha be real preg. Thats it.

I somehow dont feel like UT anymore even for veecha scenes after this proposal thing. Aisa lagta hai jaise daal mein se kisi ne tadka hi nikal diya!!!Ouch Somehow I feel these real life situations affects the performance of actors on screen and we audiences judge them based on these things.

I sincerely hope Nandish will be professional and give full justice to veer's character. Compare Nandish's performnce in the earliest episodes of UT....and now. There is a difference...or maybe I am now biased bec of this proposalConfused

you have said exactly what most of the VeeCha fans are feeling right now...
the Nandmi proposal hardly effects us, but for its direct action on the VeeCha relationship...that is what is troubling most of us... their involvement has already caused so much injustice towards VeeCha scenes... the scenes dont have the same intensity that it used to have in their initial courting days before that fraud marriage happened...
after that due to real life involvement the reel life took a battering...Ouch
yes, rightly said if they are going to give these lukewarm scenes to Veecha then they might as well close shop... because it will only give a bad name to the actors performances...
the excitement of watching this serial has gone away.... if they cant show relationships in proper light they may as well wrap up this show...

Arrey Charu..Hug..I can see ur love for Veer Ichcha but trust me, i am sure some kind strict warning in place on colors after all the news abt bb4 and the restttt...so tht can b the only reason...and nothing else..Smile

Edited by ladybird9 - 28 December 2010 at 11:43am

Go to top