Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India in 2020 - Do You Buy This Image? (Page 7)

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Of course if u adopt a child then he will atleast have a loving mother......thats y I asked u that question and used the word otherwiseTongue

Regarding what difference the father makes in a child's life.......its the same what a mother makes in a child's life.........not more not less....

Ooops! my bad.. LOL 

But seriously Blue[can I call you that? :) ], some people disapprove with my idea of adopting a kid whilst being single.. Do you think it is REALLY bad?

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Believe

Women's liberation movement has to learn one fundamental thing.... that is not to imitate man and not to listen...some people trying to prove that men and women are equal..... Thy are not ..... and when I say they are not,... I don't mean that someone is superior and someone is inferior.....that thy are unique...... Women are women and men are men.... there is no question of comparison...and other reason I think every woman is jealous of every other woman, then naturally this is one of the fundamental causes of their slavery....They cant becom a force.... otherwise they are half the number of people ... they could have managed to become liberated long ago....
If we analyse,men have been telling women that they weak, which is medically wrong. Women live longer than men, five years longer. Women suffer less from diseases than men. Women go mad half as often as men..... Women commit suicide half as often as men.... Still, the woman is weak, and she has to be kept cut off from every corner so she cannot grow. n half the society consists of women....if we check women all over the world are trying in every possible way to behave like men....they are wearing men's clothes, smoking cigarettes like men, and whatsoever they can do... they use language like men have always used it, becoming arrogant, aggressive, losing the feminine quality... See the women of the liberation movement.... they have lost something ... something soft, feminine, receptive, passive, is no more there....they are aggressive, violent. Smile

Of course men and women are different...who doesn't know that....when we talk about equality we are not talking about men breastfeeding the baby because they can't or women standing and peeing like men without making a mess because they can't.....--.LOLLOLQuestionErmmLOLwe are talking about equalities in terms of perception............do you agree that even today in most marriages the boys ' family is treated superior to the girls' family.....is there any reason for doing that.....--Yes...I know but Blue ji you know in hindi word 'KANYA-DHAAAN' ..Big smile this word 80% of people still using in our country..Why? When a boy and a girl is getting married then why not have Putradaan (give away the son) why only Kanyadaan?...I am not trying to hurt any one's religious sentiments but do u think is it a insulting word.. when women are degraded like this.....but still I am sure many of the grooms and their parents must really be thinking that the girl's parents are actually getting rid of their child and the groom's family is obliging the girl's family by accepting the Kanyadaan....I wonder why the women's organizations or the ones who are fighting for women's rights are not raising their voice against use of this terminology...Bcouse some traditional mentality we cant change sudden so u cant blame any particuler gender for this...but I do believe in the sanctity of marriage and responsibilities, duties, commitments, loyalty and faithfulness which are part and parcel of married life Smile

.if boys and girls are equal....so are their families.....also in terms of responsibilities....if the women wants to keep her career going she shouldn't be made to sacrifice because she is a woman....i took a break for several years from my job after my second baby...but I did it willingly....the day I started wrking again...I got the full support of my husband.....nobody forced me to do anything because I am SUPPOSED to take care of the family.....liberalization doesn't mean that u become Uma Thurman of Kill BillLOL......women should be free yet responsible....that is my take on things....
I do believe a real superiority needs no proof, no evidence, no witness, no argument.... A real superiority is immediately recognized by anybody who has even a small amount of intelligence....the real superiority has its own magnetic force.bcos men condemned woman  and they had to condemn her to keep her in control ...but equality is out of the question. They are not unequal and neither can they be equal. They are uniqueBig smile

and BTW smoking is not a man thing..........smoking is a NO-NO thing....--Agree...You know u blue ji... if I see thousands of muscular women sitting here I am not going to come again! And there is a tendency to imitate.... You know that man has imitated womens.... otherwise, what is the need to shave his beard and his mustache? It seems as though he wants to look as beautiful as a woman, but he forgets completely that to a woman, a man looks more beautiful with a beautiful beard and mustache....i have light french beard n mustache now...dont wanna imitate women lol
WinkTongue
Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevil

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by Believe

......but he forgets completely that to a woman, a man looks more beautiful with a beautiful beard and mustache....

Dead

Not unless he is John Abraham look alike,  JohnDeadShockedLOL which most men aren't. Shockedoh common...ConfusedStop assuming and generalizing what women want or don't want. --LOLjo hukkumTongueYou'll never know that since you are not a woman.--Sorry boss Wrong statement...Smile

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Of course if u adopt a child then he will atleast have a loving mother......thats y I asked u that question and used the word otherwiseTongue

Regarding what difference the father makes in a child's life.......its the same what a mother makes in a child's life.........not more not less....

Ooops! my bad.. LOL 

But seriously Blue[can I call you that? :) ], some people disapprove with my idea of adopting a kid whilst being single.. Do you think it is REALLY bad?

Not a bad idea if you are well settled and financially independent.  Sushmita Sen is doing a pretty darn good job of it.  But, if you feel you may settle down after falling in love with someone then you should also think about what if that someone is not open to the idea of raising an adopted baby? 

Just think through your decision because once you commit to it, going back will not be an option --- it will wreck a child's life.

No, no, if I fall in love and get married, I won't be adopting babies LOL  I will adopt a kid only if I don't fall in love.. :)

@bold -- OMG, how and why? Shocked

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 30 December 2010 at 7:39am
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged

You know Angel, sometimes you really remind me a lot of me. This whole don't want to get married etc. Some of it is so me.

When it comes to raising kids, I don't think married, single, age or anything matter. There are traditional conventional families that do a terrible job and raise messed up, unstable kids. But there are single moms and dads, teen parents, older parents etc who do an incredible job. Sometimes when the parents cannot be there for some reason sometimes siblings, relatives, neighbors etc also step up to the job of child rearing.

The most important thing when it comes to raising kids the most important thing is that the person/persons raising the child are mature, responsible, committed and ready for it. Responsibility means a lot of emotional, but social and fiscal responsibility too. They need undivided attention and sometimes other aspects of life get put on hold.

If a person is ready and is at a place in life where they can successfully raise kids, then by all means they should go for it. Some people in society tend to look down on single parents even if they are adoptive parents. If someone is a good parent, I don't think society should judge, especially when someone gives a child a home they might not have had otherwise. Actually, married or not – I'm a huge supporter of adoption. More people should consider adopting orphans. But I do understand blood bonds and the sense of ones own child, especially carrying the child for moms – so I get and respect why couples have a priority to conceive.  

Personally,  I hate the thought of carrying and pushing bowling balls. Technically fetuses are parasites. If I ever have kids, they will all be adopted. Or Angie can just gift me babies. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mr.assAngel-likeDevil

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

If I ever have kids, they will all be adopted.---Clapif have money plz sponser a girl for her education... Or Angie can just gift me babies. LOL---Why not me...TongueWinkLOL

Go to top