Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India in 2020 - Do You Buy This Image? (Page 6)

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Women's liberation movement has to learn one fundamental thing.... that is not to imitate man and not to listen...some people trying to prove that men and women are equal..... Thy are not ..... and when I say they are not,... I don't mean that someone is superior and someone is inferior.....that thy are unique...... Women are women and men are men.... there is no question of comparison...and other reason I think every woman is jealous of every other woman, then naturally this is one of the fundamental causes of their slavery....They cant becom a force.... otherwise they are half the number of people ... they could have managed to become liberated long ago....

If we analyse,men have been telling women that they weak, which is medically wrong. Women live longer than men, five years longer. Women suffer less from diseases than men. Women go mad half as often as men..... Women commit suicide half as often as men.... Still, the woman is weak, and she has to be kept cut off from every corner so she cannot grow. n half the society consists of women....if we check women all over the world are trying in every possible way to behave like men....they are wearing men's clothes, smoking cigarettes like men, and whatsoever they can do... they use language like men have always used it, becoming arrogant, aggressive, losing the feminine quality... See the women of the liberation movement.... they have lost something ... something soft, feminine, receptive, passive, is no more there....they are aggressive, violent. Smile

Ive.

I just had to. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by Believe

Women's liberation movement has to learn one fundamental thing.... that is not to imitate man and not to listen...some people trying to prove that men and women are equal..... Thy are not ..... and when I say they are not,... I don't mean that someone is superior and someone is inferior.....that thy are unique...... Women are women and men are men.... there is no question of comparison...and other reason I think every woman is jealous of every other woman, then naturally this is one of the fundamental causes of their slavery....They cant becom a force.... otherwise they are half the number of people ... they could have managed to become liberated long ago....

If we analyse,men have been telling women that they weak, which is medically wrong. Women live longer than men, five years longer. Women suffer less from diseases than men. Women go mad half as often as men..... Women commit suicide half as often as men.... Still, the woman is weak, and she has to be kept cut off from every corner so she cannot grow. n half the society consists of women....if we check women all over the world are trying in every possible way to behave like men....they are wearing men's clothes, smoking cigarettes like men, and whatsoever they can do... they use language like men have always used it, becoming arrogant, aggressive, losing the feminine quality... See the women of the liberation movement.... they have lost something ... something soft, feminine, receptive, passive, is no more there....they are aggressive, violent. Smile

Ive.

I just had to. LOL

LOLlol......thax for the Info....LOLWink
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

ErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmm

Edited by Believe - 29 December 2010 at 5:08am
Angel-likeDevil IF-Stunnerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
IDK if I could comprehend to the topic, but from what I understood.. I think liberalization of women MUST be encouraged because I am not gonna get married and prefer to stay single WITH an adopted child! :P

However, I think such liberalization of women and disintegration of families is possible only in the urban India and in the west or Japan or elsewhere but India as a whole.
1) 2020 is not THAT far that the entire India would change soo drastically.
2) I believe most men in India are more chauvinistic, insecure and prefer to be the dominance.. some of my classmates are chauvinistic and we're the future!
3) Women everywhere(in India, I mean) aren't soo independent or are ready to push the limits. This is possible only in urban regions.

But I don't really agree with the author that men will be at-home-dads or something like that. They might not feel shy about it in 2020 but that will seriously not be the case(that all men will be at-home-daddys), I wonder in what sense the author even said that.. The men would rather realise gender equality and be at par with women or out-do them oorrr try to out-do the girls.. And women would be more aware of their rights and will abandon the conventional ways.

Personally, I'd rather get out there and get a good job, stay a single mom and take care of my old parents which I will even if I fall in love and get married.. Big smile

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 29 December 2010 at 6:59pm

glace-bleue

glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Edited by blue-ice - 15 February 2011 at 10:33pm
glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Edited by blue-ice - 15 February 2011 at 10:32pm
Angel-likeDevil IF-Stunnerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Personally, I'd rather get out there and get a good job, stay a single mom and take care of my old parents which I will even if I fall in love and get married.. Big smile

Do u mean to say that u will adopt a baby and be a single mother....otherwise....Dads are as important in a child's life as its mother...

I will adopt a baby and stay a single mother.

I don't want to get into marriage and stuff unless I really really fall in love. But then, I wanna have babies Embarrassed ..

I agree, but when a child never had a father before, how will he know the importance of child-father relationship, he won't miss out on anything?? And don't you think it's better to mother a child rather than completely abandon him? Also, what difference does a father make in a child's life?

glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

Edited by blue-ice - 15 February 2011 at 10:32pm

Angel-likeDevil

Go to top