India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's concern n love 2wds Nivi

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Guyzz 2dy's episode was full of thrills . I likedd it as My Viren was there n also Nivren was there .But it's high time tht they should end dis MP track as now it is reallyy really a mess .Confused .

So 2dy As usual NivRen were  out of dis world  n So adorable .lovedd them .My jaanu hotiee cutipiee Viren looked damnn damnn hottt in Black Tee n thten in cream jacket (did u observe Viren is mostly wearing Cream now-a-days Wink ) .

Viren wid tayaji

Small but emotional scene .liked it .My swwetu was loking so hott . Photoes fall frm vandan's hand n viren helps her in picking it up .Suddenly he sses 1 pic of div-sid marrige .Vandana says " Bauji was sayng ki i wish i could hav been there " on dis Viren says " Tayaji sidharth ki shaadi mein toh sab log the par meri shaadi mein sirf teen hi log the main , Nivedita aur panditji " Vandana realises tht he felt sad frm dis so she tries 2 cover it by sayng "mera vo matlab nahi tha " . Poor viren also as usual hides his pain behind his innocent smile sayng his as usual dialogue " main toh mazaak kar raha tha , mera bhi vo matlab nahi tha "Cry .awwww my poor jaan hu much pain he has in hisheart but he is unable 2 show it 2 any1 .

NivRen's scene in Bedroom

vandana brings Nivi 2 Viren's room n calls Viren's name but Viren was nt there Confused .I thnk he might hav gone 2 search for Nivi only . By seeng Nivi's scared face he 2 gets scared for sometime n asks d matter .vandana tells d libraray n light incident whtever happened wid Nivi , on dis Viren takes Nivi 2 libraray for confirming .

Ohh Viren was so concerned for Nivi.I mean u should hav seen His face as soon as he sees Nivi scared , It looked like ki He wanted 2 hugg her . Again n Again viren was consoling nivi by sayng " yes Nivi i m wid u , i trust u .I know u r nt sayng anythng Wrong , It is nt ur imagination " He was such a swwetheart .

Wht i felt d most was such a beautiful romantic plan of Viren was totallyy ruined by tht MP Angry .

NivRen's morning scene in Bedroom

Ohhh wowww yaar wht a adorable scene !!!!!! nivi was completly Normal n it was nt at all looking ki anythng happened last ight .She was smiling , She was happy n was givng Arti 2 whole room .She enteres in viren's room n search out for Viren by callng her name ( ohoyee hoii typical bhartiya Naari LOLWink ) n our Viren badmash Viren again makes An dhasu entry by sayng " main yahan hun " .he was so close 2 her shoulders .Ohhhhh I was dead by seng him yaar .d way he says naa dis dialogue ahaii haiii Kyaa jadoo h yaar is bande mein Wink .main toh completlyy fida EmbarrassedDead . Nivi asks him why he got ready so soon ? is he gong somewhere ? n ourr jaanu who wants an excuse 2 get nvi's attention just on top of d world .WinkLOL . He says " Yes i m gong i hav loads of work " n nivi was likee kind of shocked ( must b thnkng ki mer ilawa isko aur kya kaam ho sakta h ? LOL ) sayng Kaam ???? n he says yes kaam becoz i hav a bigg Surprise for u .Nivi asks her d surprise but hamara Badmaash batane wala tha kya .He refuses it by sayng " U hav 2 wait " LOL . then also Nivi keeps on asking him n while answering he keeps his hand on flame n his hand gts burnt LOL ,n nivi again blushes ( awwww my swetiee really knows hu 2 make her laugh phir chahe uske liye usse apna haath hi kyon najalana pade LOL ) n he goes frm there .

I thnk Viren is planning 2 get Married wid Nivi infront of whole family n dis is d only surprise he is talking abt .  awwww My Hotiee was looking veryy veryy hottt ,useless 2 say it again n again as now it reallyy hardly matters now becozz we r now use 2 it Wink .Ab toh aadat si hone lagi kinny ki hotness se Wink

Agin n Again NivRen n Viren stole d show completlyy wid their Brilliant chemistry n Actng skills Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suecanupamgHafs

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
well yes i was thinking the same when  she was scared , i was like hug time , but NO HUG 
 i was sad but still vrien expression just so good that he was scare for her too
 and yes  i feel bad that the way he was decorating the room and everything ruined  
but then when he was with vandana yaar 
 he was sad that and i really think that marriage will happen soon
  and yeah the way he i am here 
i love it and the surprise i can't wait 
 vrien stole the epi again yaar Smile
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Oh Dear i 2 imagined d hugg scene b/w nivRen but it didn't happened .God knows when it will b ? I hope so soon .

n yaa While talking abt dadaji wid vandana my sweeetu was really sad . n i thnk d surprise is nothng but d marrige only .But u know i want d marrige 2 happen when Nivi will confess her love 2 Viren .Then it will b narrige frm heart hainaa?

ohh felt veryy bad For Viren yaar .dis MP is hell behind on Viren's n Nivi's hapiness .hu beautifully Viren decorated his room n was watng for her but everythng was ruined .So bad yaar .

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index