Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Arjun Should Shove Annie? Or? (Page 4)

Poll Question: Arjun wants Revenge and has Annie on the ledge - What should he do?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
59 [81.94%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [2.78%]
11 [15.28%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preeti..

push her plz...LOLLOL... enuf of their romance... i fail to understand how anne got attracted to Arjun in one day ...?Confused...

exactly my doubt...it was as if she was hard up for boys or men or whatever, one munda comes by and like a leech she sticks on to him....and she is sure her maan bhai will protect her, but she can lie to him like that...eech i just hate this dame who plays anne, the cvs made a bad choice in selecting her..for the good cameos like pari they gave like one or two days in the show and for this dame such a long role????as if the industry is short of good actors.....i am fed up of their scenes and for the first time since geet began i just change the channel when their scenes come....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yaz-liv2laughAnjanaYYZ

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

JhaaanAngry

I think the idea of her becoming a veggie and recasting her has merit.

Yes it does Big smile
I am totally on board with that Big smile
my_view Goldie
my_view
my_view

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Although I prefer her end the Baazigar way, I voted for Other just because we don't want any impediment to Maaneet wedding.... If Annie is killed, Maan will be on rampage to get even with Arjun and NT. 

So under the circumstances its best that Arjunnie elope in legendary bollywood ishtyle and we will assume they lived happily ever after. !! Tongue .  Of course they must never come back to Maaneet life ever... Will tolerate a mention or two by Dadi just like Sammie Aunty's. Wink

As for her torture, I think having to live with psychotic Arjun should take care of it..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yaz-

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Am sick to death of watching her pathetic acting onscreen...Arjun should definitely push her off that would be a fitting end for her and will put us all out of our miseryEvil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yaz-anjananazir

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Once and for all... kissa khatam Evil Smile LOL LOL

Any ways nikunj can't act and Annie is calling it upon herself... she doesn't know him for more than 2 days and she allows him to blindfold her! Akal pe parda ho toh koi kya kareStern Smile

-Yaz-

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Sik Psych Games that Creates Excitment
Arjun carrying the show!  Creating excitement.  You all think that Annie is throwing herself at him.  But, there is a wajah.  He's playing Annie.  The recipe for attraction ain't that complicated:

1. Adrenaline - Moment of trust developed through creation of fear in the elevator.
2. Jealousy - Nothing throws of a pretty girl's equilibrium like a guy hitting on the plain jane next to her.  
3. Forbidden Factor - Maan may not have told Annie not to associate with Arjun, but given his hostile demeanor towards the chap, Maan's made him forbidden fruit for Annie.  Thus the reason for her lies.
4. Intimate Secrets - Secret rendezvous and dangerous games create intimacy between the subject and victim.  

Yup!  This guy knows the fundas for 1 day ladki in.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hirajmy_view-Yaz-suj01

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Is it harsh for me to want him, to kill her ??? Confused Eh *shrugs* I don't really care as long as she is out of the show, i have had enough of this Annie-torture, it's either she dies, or i commit suicide CryLOL

But honestly, as long as she's out of sight i don't give a toss what he does Sleepy "Are you listening Arjun, TAKE THE WITCH AWAY!" ROFL

Amiiish

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
 Push and Kill her

I want Jyoti's Baazigar story ..... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjananazirAnjanaYYZ

Go to top