India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Comic Relief: Two Days

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged

hola party people...how have you ladies been? hope you all enjoyed a great x-mas...been so busy with all these paties that i havent been around much...and i missed yesterdays CR...so im back today with Mon and Tues ka CR...hope you all enjoy...

Two Days
so lets talk about monday first shall we...ok...so...im pretty sure you've all already talked this issue to death...but....umm....where exactly did Baji go when he walked off leaving TaSha alone in the jungle? Confused...i was like...aab yeh kahaan jaa raha hai...ya...he wants to give TaSha privacy....which is what we wanted too...but then im like...aagar Baji ko jungle mein koi sher aake kha gaya toh? Wink...but then...im like woh saab chodo...just how the hell did he GET HOME!? haw! Shocked...uske paas naa gari hai na kuch...uss road pe oh taxi ya riksha bhi nahin hai...phir kya...woh udke vapas aaya PN mein? LOLLOL...of course....the look he was giving as he walked away was hilarious...its like he was thinking ..."aab toh main jaa raha hoon Naku...you may have won this battle but im going to win this war...dutta sirf mera hai...sirf mera" ROFL...bohot dino baad we got a hit of dostana...at least i did!! .......................now lets move to the case of the mysterious wind storm shall we? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL....so...anyone else a bit freaked out by the sudden wind storm that started...i was...its the kind of storm all horror movies/shows have just before one of the side characters are killed...which again made me worry about Baji Rao...all out in the jungle by himself ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...i was going to say that he should have brought the chickens...but then i realized...they'd be of no good...and then of course we have the small issue that everyone was pretty much dressed up for this "party"...but Naku looked so odd with the vest over her saree...it was weird! there was a fire and everything...TAKE OFF THE VEST!!! lmao!!

now lets move to today...tuesday...not much funny going on here...just the usual...Suds being Suds...which wasnt all that entertaining today...but...i have to say...im a great mystery solver...poocho kyun....aare poocho poocho Wink...woh kya hai naa ke...i have figured out exactly where Leela and Roops were during their absence...they were practicing their "Dola Re" dance....i mean come one...how else can we explain how they both did the dance...ya...it was horrible in terms of sync and what not...but they tried...clearly they needed more practice but kya karein...CV humari thodi naa sunte hai....Ouch...oh and...Madhu knows how to play the guitar...was that random or was that RANDOM!? ROFLROFLROFLROFL...but...the highlight has to be Baji's song for Dutta ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...the way they were sitting next to each other...it was like Baji was trying to manao his roota hua ashiq...which he was...and Dutta toh baite baite bohot footage kha raha tha!! he was like...oh i dont hear you...ek gane se kaam nahin chalega...kuch aur karna padega!! main itni asaani se patne vala nahin hoon ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...thats too hilarious...

dont get me started on Dutta's little song and dance to come tomorrow....when i saw that precap on monday i nealry spit my water out...it came randomly out of the blue...i didnt know that Dutta even knew songs..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL this is gonna be a treat to watch!! ha ha...

JAZ

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

pinks86sikkaisharayjstKavitaDRnotsorry-Roopa-Hessa85kadduuRose_PetalWanderbugTIA.TiaSophia21suhana19NelsmeghapartiSuhaniSonia--Sia--Prinsesse.SuviDew-drop-MeMyselfITheRagerAreYaar

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Dutta sings and that too in the voice of Kishore Kumar which by the way Kishore sang in style of Rajesh Khanna I think to suit his person.. If you listen to the song you will notice KK singing in a stressed voice and trying to slack the pace here and there which was the style of Rajesh Khanna and Dev Anand.. But to choose that song for Dutta is just too much.. They would have gone for any other song other than that.. I don't like KK's song on Dutta

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduujnawaz

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Hey Jaz thanx alot for the amazing CR HugLoved it like always yaar ...Monday"s Tasha scene was goodDay Dreamingi wish they would stayed longer in the jungleLOLinstead of returning to Pagal niwas...Haila baaji reached home before tasha..yeh LTL mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai yaar ...Wink...se thought of giving them some privacy for romance ..but our gadha didn"t understoodLOL
Tuesday"s
LTL Anniversary special .....Passing the pillowLOL
Suds was too excited to show is talent ROFL....chalo atleast he bought smile on dutta"s faceDay DreamingOmg Dola re perfomance what was that ... u are right they were trying so hard lol...Bechara MR must have trying to hold his laughter na....coz he had to be serious in btwLOL
Anyways my heart my went out to poor baaji CryDutta na bechara ka dil tod diyaOuch...i hope he understand the true value of him....
lets what tomorrow holds...Our handsome is going to pour the liquor and heart outWink
sorry for the long essay LOLu take care and see ya around ...Love and hugs suhanaHug

kadduujnawaz

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Baji should have taken the car with him...dont you think? toh fir u wouldn't have been scared that he would be eaten by a lion or something and tasha would have been lost in the jungle againDay Dreaming
I still have to watch Tuesday ka epi....leela and roops dancingROFL
and yes, the precap of Dutta singing was a total shocker...mein toh hawwShocked karke mar hi gayi nearlyLOL

kadduujnawaz

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
U have a point...Dutta knows songs...even I didnt know that. Maybe bachchpan mein he heard some songs.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top