Jai Soni in JDJ, with Ragz - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ruchi_mrugjal

Hey thanks for the info ! I dont follow Jhalak that regularly but I sure as hell am gonna catch up with this Jai-Ragini performance !! 

same here i dont watc Jhalak much actually i dont watch it but still i am excited about Jay Ragini performance aawwww we will get to see out favourite couple in JDJ alsoπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Tani91

wait why is Jai performing with Ragz??? are yo sure he isnt going to be there...like in the audience?

Yes, Tani :) He is Performing with Ragz!! They have a Teen ka tadka type of theme coming week so Jai will be in Ragini's team!!
haaki_ragz and nasco- Thank you for the Warm Welcome :)
thankuuuu 4 the information
Originally posted by venture

OH NO!!!! the way Jay dance , Oh No !!! only Shonauk can comment correctly . all I can say it Oh My Lord, Save Ragini!!!!!

Ragini said..Ek hi set tha jahan Jai nahi tha..ab yaha bhi aa gaya...aur mein kehta hoon..eik hi show tha..jahan jay ne apne Trained-dancer-giri nahi dikhaya tha..ab yahaan bhi dikhane laga😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

No offence to jay Soni fans..me myself am a Jay Soni fan..but I dont at all like the self proclaimed trained dancer jay Soni isπŸ˜•πŸ˜†..Usse zabardast training ki zaroorat hai..ab tak toh..Remo said...Ragini ur knees arent straight..now if jay comes...Remo will say..tumhare perfromance mein kuch bhi straight nahi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

*oversees Shakila,Shetha and Ruchi coming with jootis,danda to todofy on my head...bhag nikal yahan se Shounak............*πŸ˜†

saw a promo of jhalak with ragini , jay and neerav.
they were dancing to rab ne bana di jodi  song.
ragini looked beautiful in a pink gown and i got to see  brilliant  jump/ lift  it was amazing.😍
comments
madhuri-it was an emotional performance

cant wait to watch her perform
Edited by nasco - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ---ishita---

Yes, Tani :) He is Performing with Ragz!! They have a Teen ka tadka type of theme coming week so Jai will be in Ragini's team!!
oh ok...thanks

well all I can say is all the best Ragz....I will be voting for her the whole time nowπŸ˜ƒ

BUT she got only 21????????????