Tere Liye

Nupur....hate u.. (Page 2)

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged

tomorrows episode wil b anayas death episode

OMG what wil happen
i just dont want this taani-monster ritesh marraige ,this shd not happen at all !!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mythili2

MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili2

Oh god this nupur s so bad..feeling sad fr taani..ritesh has gone mad y did he tel nupur about gulabo?Angry..
Hate u nupur..
Fr once ritesh became positive bt of no use..becoz f this stupid nupur...
The way she was poisoning his mind against taani..she s such a liar how can she say tat taani did nt try to stop her?? First they shud kick her out..
What ever was there in d article they had shown in this episode god know wat ll happen aft ananyas death..

I know!! Finally I was starting to feel a little bad for Ritesh because he was beginning to become positive but  of course Nupur has to ruin everything....and how can she be so selfish--she knows that Ananya is in a critical condition and yet she is willing to kill Ananya just to get Taani out of Onu's life?? She is really mental and not only mental but a psychopath...they need to send this girl to her own mental asylum or a prison and lock her up for good...I feel like strangling her right now.

mythili2

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pratamesh

Ritesh should talk 2 tani abt the whole thing as he suggested b4 everything goes down d wire
nupur has turned psycho she would d biggest show when aonu doesnt marry her n she would b there in some asylum as she is realy crazy 2 get aonu or she wil die badly

ya she s a psycho she ll do nytng 2 get anu back.. Angry
mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PremHeerJuneja5

Originally posted by mythili2

Oh god this nupur s so bad..feeling sad fr taani..ritesh has gone mad y did he tel nupur about gulabo?Angry..
Hate u nupur..
Fr once ritesh became positive bt of no use..becoz f this stupid nupur...
The way she was poisoning his mind against taani..she s such a liar how can she say tat taani did nt try to stop her?? First they shud kick her out..
What ever was there in d article they had shown in this episode god know wat ll happen aft ananyas death..

I know!! Finally I was starting to feel a little bad for Ritesh because he was beginning to become positive but of course Nupur has to ruin everything....and how can she be so selfish--she knows that Ananya is in a critical condition and yet she is willing to kill Ananya just to get Taani out of Onu's life?? She is really mental and not only mental but a psychopath...they need to send this girl to her own mental asylum or a prison and lock her up for good...I feel like strangling her right now.

me too..she s so selfish..
mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

tomorrows episode wil b anayas death episode

OMG what wil happen

i just dont want this taani-monster ritesh marraige ,this shd not happen at all !!!!!

ya seriously m so scared..its going very fast.. Ouch
Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
this will be the last we see of the tanu scenes..after tomorrow it will be tani blame game again..ritesh is an idiot...man nupur i hope something bad happens to her!

mythili2

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saydie

this will be the last we see of the tanu scenes..after tomorrow it will be tani blame game again..ritesh is an idiot...man nupur i hope something bad happens to her!

ya...even i hope something happens to her..AngryAngry
BubblyR IF-Veteran Member
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged
This is all bcoz of TAANI's Mahanta 
arrey koe isko batao wo bhagvan nahi haiCry
Guyz remember Taani was the one who told Onu to bring Nupur in the house after nupur cut her wrist...Cry
Taani always likes to dig her own graveROFL....abh kya kare...just wait till the present come....Smile

Edited by taanu-d-best - 29 December 2010 at 4:49am

Go to top