Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Written Update of 28-12-10,Tuesday Episode (Page 3)

Ninspirit Newbie
Ninspirit
Ninspirit

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for today's update Hema!!!

What TA did to Charu was wrong, he should have told her earlier that hes in love with someone else. we do felt sorry for Charu, but shes not the same innocent girl any more, her character changed completely. TA almost got killed by her dad, doesn't that equal the pain Charu went through. although Thulasi didn't do anything wrong. what ever TA and Thulasi went through is so much more than what Charu went through. everyone has their equal pain.

i would've felt really bad for Charu if she was still that innocent girl that was shown back in the days. but shes not the same girl. shes so opposite of that character now. she was shown as innocent/nice/caring girl before. now shes the opposite, always trying to do something stupid to separate TnT, while TA didn't even liked her at all. so which character is real? the nice girl shown before or the evil one now? very down to earth girl will not change into a evil thing rite away just like that. so was she pretending to be a nice girl in the beginning and was going to show her psychotic behaviors after marriage? now she is pretending that TA & her loved each other deeply, does she got brain to think that he never liked her from his acts before TnT's marriage.

I always supported Charu back in the days, and my friends always told me something is too fishy about her character and she is shown to be too nice which is impossible.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaJanani20Ruby-86kuttyponnuHema_MRanu.TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

srima IF-Dazzler
srima
srima

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks Hema . Good update . Keep it up. Title is rocking.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaHema_MRanu.Janani20Ruby-86TTfanArizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Hema!!

The first scene with TT was super!!!  I enjoyed every moment of it.  I really liked the way Tulasi made Tamil agree with her sweet talk and her flying kiss.  I also loved the way Tamil smiled making his kuttima all happy.  Tulasi's face was all happy now.  I never expected the Sudha part to come out.  But it is very good that Tulasi told the truth to Tamil as now he will be somewhat aware.  I really hope that Tamil start's believing Tulasi and Sudha about Charu.  But of course this will take time, as before Sudha was not very nice to Tamil while Charu was acting all sweet and innocent to Tamil.

Anand's scene was funny.  Like mentioned before...way too much build up for the girl and I do not like to see Anand all happy and smiling.  Was surprised how she is moving so fast and has pet names for him!!  I did not really like the way she was talking.  Their relationship seems so immature and not life like compared to TT.  But I wish the director would use the nice BGM for Deepa and Kanagu or even TT again instead of this comedy/lame couple.

The start of the third part was annoying.  As usual, Lav mom exagerating how Tulasi is all bad and how Tamil is not going to come to the wedding.  But after it was a real treat for us.  I was shocked to see Charu spill the entire truth out.  I am so glad that she did, as now someone else will know about her true intentions.  I wonder why the director did that.  Is it to create pity on Charu, with Lav mom helping her and separating TT.  Or is it to end Charu's track with Tamil telling the entire truth with the help of his mom at Lav wedding.  Guess we need to wait until tomorrow to see her full reactions.

Overall a very good episode!!  Director has left us in full suspense about what Lav mom will do next.  Hope tomorrow they show Deepa family scene instead of Anand part.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayElystiaHema_MJanani20sand14TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Thanks Hema for the lovely update. Charu your place should be in mental hospital. I wonder what TA's mom gonna say after listening to Charu. I just hate Charu.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaJanani20Hema_MTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
I feel more irritated as i think tat mental charu is going to play some drama with lavanya's mom and make her pity and join her to separate tamil and thulasi in full form... Angry

Now one more major fault which is in the begining stage is our Buddhu Tamil trusting tat mental charu's behaviour and going to fall in pit... Ouch

So this time Tamil is believing villi charu like wat happened in first part of the serial in which Thulasi trusted Vel so much...Ouch

or else it would be like dream of Charu too... LOL                   

lets see how the director makes the moves..Wink

Edited by SweetyGreen - 29 December 2010 at 12:55am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaJanani20Ranu.sand14TTfanArizes.Pearl.KowsiShemmo

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged
And tat mystery gal Suspense Shyamala is gonna be real phone mental i feel so only the rowdy members keep her in closed room...LOL

Pavam our Anand sorry Bujjipa is going to fall in love with tat mental gal and will get a great shock in his life...LOL

lets see wat happens to her track in this serial..Wink

Edited by SweetyGreen - 29 December 2010 at 1:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TTfanKowsi

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged
@Theiva Akka: I agree with you..But i thought this time Charu was not acting, thats why i felt a lil bit bad for her!!...Therila wheter she is acting or not!!..But what u said is possible!!!...

Lets see!!..And Lav mom oru puratchiyum panna porathuyille yenna we know that she will support Charu!!Angry

Edited by Shammu26 - 29 December 2010 at 4:36am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaJanani20Ranu.TTfanArizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiSweetyGreen

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the beautiful Update Hema!!!

Good Thulasi nee TAkitta solitai but TA... Tamizhaye namba vachutha CharuAngry!!!!

@Sweety akka:
Neega sonna mathiri Anand lover mental case thaan pollai!!!
""Bujjippa!!""ROFL And Anand mugam pakkekullaROFL sooo funny!!

I think Lav's mom Charu sonna ellam TA kittai solli Thulsa vitthuthu vaara solluvanga endru!!
Charu's dialogue wasAngry!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaJanani20Hema_MTTfanQuelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

Go to top