Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Written Update of 28-12-10,Tuesday Episode (Page 2)

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Thanks Hema dear for the quick update of the Great Buddhu and funny update....Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritHema_MRanu.Janani20TTfanShemmo

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Thank you Hema for the wonderful update.

Again TT-scene was very lovable,even if they discuss serious matter, they just do it in their own way. Sometimes i feel, if they are two matured people or just two little kids playing around with each other. Don't worry Shubba Akka, TA seems to have lent out his brain to someone else, maybe to Charu so that she is able to plot cunningly against Thulasi and Thamizh. We don't have to say much about Thulasi's brain. Noone can beat this wonderful couple in believing everyone. But somehow i like their innocence, it is cute. Embarrassed

Aanandh& Shyamala scene was funny. I think she has taken stalking her lover as full time job. I wonder how that girl still loves Aanandh after seeing him doing those things. Confused

I really feel like slapping that psycho and her athai Angry. How could that woman stand there like a statue and not stop Charu from talking nonsense Dead. Doesn't the lady see that she needs immediate help to overcome her problem. But i am a stupid to expect these all from that GW. She will use this as a chance to do her business with her son. OMG, Charu's dialogues are sick. That mental case should understand that TA never looked at her, how is that possible that he tied Thaali through looks. OMG, i am getting mad at her. Kumaran, let this be the most irritating episode with Charu and GW.  If GW should encourage and help Charu to separate TT, let both of them join in Kilpauk. Angry Angry

Edited by Theiva - 28 December 2010 at 12:02pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayNinspiritElystiatavammJanani20Hema_MRanu.Ruby-86sand14TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Thank you Hema for the update!

First part was nice. Even though TA didn't take Sudha's words serious at the moment, he well realize Charu's intention soon. So now TA is going to see his mom after dropping thulasi at college, will these trio gang take TA too for Saree shopping?, and if this happens Charu & her lovable MIL will torture viewers with their looks and convo. As others said for sure lav's mom will shake hands with charu on separating T/TA. how will she leave this double lottery offer which was unexpected to her. this lady is going to make that psycho's problem even worse with her greediness.Too bad these 2 still doesn't realize all of their plans are going to be a nightmare pretty soon.

Anand's part was funny, i cant wait to see his reaction when he get to know she is from that rowdy's house.

Edited by mynameis-86c - 28 December 2010 at 12:16pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaJanani20TheivaHema_MRanu.sand14TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the nice update Hema akka, your title for today's episode was really superb..!! Clap

First part Thulasi with that school bag and lunch box was really like a cute innocent small girl..Tongue But coming to TA i don't know what to say..They are going to be in a problem very soon... But even then it was nice seeing them together..!!Embarrassed

Anand and that marma azhyagi's scene is becoming more funny day by day.LOL.!! How can a girl talk so openly in her first or second conversation itself..!! Shocked

Third part as you said Hema akka, No comments..!! Now i think both of them will join together and plan to seperate T&T..!! Angry

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayNinspiritElystiaJanani20Ruby-86TheivaHema_MRanu.sand14Pearl.Arizes.KowsiShemmoQuelle-BelleNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Anand's new lover "Suspense Shyamala" gal will be like phone mental i feel.. LOL

lets see how the director reveals her to Anand...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20Arizes.ShemmoKowsi

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shammu26

Actually i felt bad for Charu but still dont like her!!...Actually she cried becoz, her only hope was Lav mom..so ippo avangale i dont need my son-nu sollithanga athan she was emotional and blubbered everything!!...Charu u cant win TA heart, only in ur own world!!

That was her plan to make GW feel/believe that she (Charu) loves her son more than Thulasi does (noo never!!!). Felt like Charu used those sentimental dialogues like Thulasi told her MIL in the hospital (I saw his name in my blood) intentionally. Don't think she got emotional and spoke her heart out, never, this psycho is too clever and knows how to make the next step cleverly/carefully so that everything goes well for her. I think she kind of knew that TA's mom would not be able to convince her son. But when her athai told her that TA really ignored her, she could not take that disappointment and told that lady everything.

Originally posted by lakshyam

The worst thing is she telling about her love to TA's mom

Love?! Shocked Shocked Like all of us know it is not love she has towards him, she is obsessed to the core with TA. 

But now this GW should understand if that what Charu wants badly happens, means that her son would have two wives, And as a mother (like she herself is thinking), she should avoid this and make Charu understand that TA will never ever come after her in his whole ilfe (even after this life). If she should support Charu, then these two people could not be considered as human-beings, but as complete shameless creatures. I am sure, GW is gonna say tomorrow, "I can understand your feelings Charu, i will marry off you to my son, you are my dearest maanamgetta marumagal in this whole jenmam".  I never felt irritated to the core like this seeing any of the other Thendral episodes. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayNinspiritElystiaJanani20Ranu.Ruby-86sand14TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
To add to charu's obsession, i am sure this girl is psychologically disturbed from her childhood as a result of her biological parents separation and this girl expect to get everything she likes with out even thinking that TA never liked her, all he had is a discomfort while he talked or met her prior to T/TA marriage and till she said let's be "friends". if they take her to counseling as that doctors advice its safe for her and us, but as we all know this team like to irritate viewers to the max to give some good turning point episode.

i am sure charu is going to go extreme in separating them in coming episodes with a help of her MIL. as you said theiva i wont be surprised if this lady tell psycho that she will marry off TA by even giving her uyir. according to her uyir is just a blackmailing weapon. i just cant imagine upcoming weeks if this lady join charu on torturing TA/T & us. Now we cant digest both MIL/DIL's dance. i hope these 2 doesn't torture TA alone and he hide all these from thulasi thinking it will disturb her studies. i hope director doesn't move the story in that way.

if thulasi didn't go to wedding, i cant imagine those scenes, this lady will encourage that psycho to act as TA's wife aka her 2nd DIL made of only gold.

Edited by mynameis-86c - 28 December 2010 at 4:22pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaTheivaRanu.sand14TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Diviya27 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanKowsiSweetyGreen

Go to top