Thendral

Written Update of 28-12-10,Tuesday Episode - Page 2

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you Hema for the update!

First part was nice. Even though TA didn't take Sudha's words serious at the moment, he well realize Charu's intention soon. So now TA is going to see his mom after dropping thulasi at college, will these trio gang take TA too for Saree shopping?, and if this happens Charu & her lovable MIL will torture viewers with their looks and convo. As others said for sure lav's mom will shake hands with charu on separating T/TA. how will she leave this double lottery offer which was unexpected to her. this lady is going to make that psycho's problem even worse with her greediness.Too bad these 2 still doesn't realize all of their plans are going to be a nightmare pretty soon.

Anand's part was funny, i cant wait to see his reaction when he get to know she is from that rowdy's house.

Edited by mynameis-86c - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the nice update Hema akka, your title for today's episode was really superb..!! πŸ‘

First part Thulasi with that school bag and lunch box was really like a cute innocent small girl..πŸ˜› But coming to TA i don't know what to say..They are going to be in a problem very soon... But even then it was nice seeing them together..!!😳

Anand and that marma azhyagi's scene is becoming more funny day by day.πŸ˜†.!! How can a girl talk so openly in her first or second conversation itself..!! 😲

Third part as you said Hema akka, No comments..!! Now i think both of them will join together and plan to seperate T&T..!! 😑
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Anand's new lover "Suspense Shyamala" gal will be like phone mental i feel.. πŸ˜†

lets see how the director reveals her to Anand...
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shammu26

Actually i felt bad for Charu but still dont like her!!...Actually she cried becoz, her only hope was Lav mom..so ippo avangale i dont need my son-nu sollithanga athan she was emotional and blubbered everything!!...Charu u cant win TA heart, only in ur own world!!

That was her plan to make GW feel/believe that she (Charu) loves her son more than Thulasi does (noo never!!!). Felt like Charu used those sentimental dialogues like Thulasi told her MIL in the hospital (I saw his name in my blood) intentionally. Don't think she got emotional and spoke her heart out, never, this psycho is too clever and knows how to make the next step cleverly/carefully so that everything goes well for her. I think she kind of knew that TA's mom would not be able to convince her son. But when her athai told her that TA really ignored her, she could not take that disappointment and told that lady everything.

This content was originally posted by: lakshyam

The worst thing is she telling about her love to TA's mom

Love?! πŸ˜² πŸ˜² Like all of us know it is not love she has towards him, she is obsessed to the core with TA. 

But now this GW should understand if that what Charu wants badly happens, means that her son would have two wives, And as a mother (like she herself is thinking), she should avoid this and make Charu understand that TA will never ever come after her in his whole ilfe (even after this life). If she should support Charu, then these two people could not be considered as human-beings, but as complete shameless creatures. I am sure, GW is gonna say tomorrow, "I can understand your feelings Charu, i will marry off you to my son, you are my dearest maanamgetta marumagal in this whole jenmam".  I never felt irritated to the core like this seeing any of the other Thendral episodes. 

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
To add to charu's obsession, i am sure this girl is psychologically disturbed from her childhood as a result of her biological parents separation and this girl expect to get everything she likes with out even thinking that TA never liked her, all he had is a discomfort while he talked or met her prior to T/TA marriage and till she said let's be "friends". if they take her to counseling as that doctors advice its safe for her and us, but as we all know this team like to irritate viewers to the max to give some good turning point episode.

i am sure charu is going to go extreme in separating them in coming episodes with a help of her MIL. as you said theiva i wont be surprised if this lady tell psycho that she will marry off TA by even giving her uyir. according to her uyir is just a blackmailing weapon. i just cant imagine upcoming weeks if this lady join charu on torturing TA/T & us. Now we cant digest both MIL/DIL's dance. i hope these 2 doesn't torture TA alone and he hide all these from thulasi thinking it will disturb her studies. i hope director doesn't move the story in that way.

if thulasi didn't go to wedding, i cant imagine those scenes, this lady will encourage that psycho to act as TA's wife aka her 2nd DIL made of only gold.
Edited by mynameis-86c - 13 years ago
Thanks for the super fast and wonderful Update HemaπŸ‘
Ninspirit thumbnail
Thanks for today's update Hema!!!

What TA did to Charu was wrong, he should have told her earlier that hes in love with someone else. we do felt sorry for Charu, but shes not the same innocent girl any more, her character changed completely. TA almost got killed by her dad, doesn't that equal the pain Charu went through. although Thulasi didn't do anything wrong. what ever TA and Thulasi went through is so much more than what Charu went through. everyone has their equal pain.

i would've felt really bad for Charu if she was still that innocent girl that was shown back in the days. but shes not the same girl. shes so opposite of that character now. she was shown as innocent/nice/caring girl before. now shes the opposite, always trying to do something stupid to separate TnT, while TA didn't even liked her at all. so which character is real? the nice girl shown before or the evil one now? very down to earth girl will not change into a evil thing rite away just like that. so was she pretending to be a nice girl in the beginning and was going to show her psychotic behaviors after marriage? now she is pretending that TA & her loved each other deeply, does she got brain to think that he never liked her from his acts before TnT's marriage.

I always supported Charu back in the days, and my friends always told me something is too fishy about her character and she is shown to be too nice which is impossible.

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Hema . Good update . Keep it up. Title is rocking.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Hema!!

The first scene with TT was super!!!  I enjoyed every moment of it.  I really liked the way Tulasi made Tamil agree with her sweet talk and her flying kiss.  I also loved the way Tamil smiled making his kuttima all happy.  Tulasi's face was all happy now.  I never expected the Sudha part to come out.  But it is very good that Tulasi told the truth to Tamil as now he will be somewhat aware.  I really hope that Tamil start's believing Tulasi and Sudha about Charu.  But of course this will take time, as before Sudha was not very nice to Tamil while Charu was acting all sweet and innocent to Tamil.

Anand's scene was funny.  Like mentioned before...way too much build up for the girl and I do not like to see Anand all happy and smiling.  Was surprised how she is moving so fast and has pet names for him!!  I did not really like the way she was talking.  Their relationship seems so immature and not life like compared to TT.  But I wish the director would use the nice BGM for Deepa and Kanagu or even TT again instead of this comedy/lame couple.

The start of the third part was annoying.  As usual, Lav mom exagerating how Tulasi is all bad and how Tamil is not going to come to the wedding.  But after it was a real treat for us.  I was shocked to see Charu spill the entire truth out.  I am so glad that she did, as now someone else will know about her true intentions.  I wonder why the director did that.  Is it to create pity on Charu, with Lav mom helping her and separating TT.  Or is it to end Charu's track with Tamil telling the entire truth with the help of his mom at Lav wedding.  Guess we need to wait until tomorrow to see her full reactions.

Overall a very good episode!!  Director has left us in full suspense about what Lav mom will do next.  Hope tomorrow they show Deepa family scene instead of Anand part.
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Hema for the lovely update. Charu your place should be in mental hospital. I wonder what TA's mom gonna say after listening to Charu. I just hate Charu.