Thendral
Thendral

Written Update of 28-12-10,Tuesday Episode

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshiniryasoanu.vijayNinspiritElystiaAnnaJaylakshyamRanu.TheivasushavviZEESXYRuby-86JanuJanani20sand14Rishi87TTfanPearl.srimaArizes.Vani19Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkienithya..SweetyGreen

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update Hema.......ClapClapClapClap

Thank God....Thulz told TA about Sudha....when I was feeling happy for that....budhu TA convinced Thulz that Sudha is playing a game to separate them.......He is really a budhu.....what is the benefit she will get in bad mouthing Charu....Cant he just use his brain.....Cant he just think both his mom and SIL can stand in the same side for any matter......so how can both think to separate T and T.....cant he just think sudha is really telling something true.....OuchOuchOuchOuchOuch............but still the way TA asked  Thulz not to hide the matter was very sweet......Smile

Anand and the mystery girl scene was very funny....when she  said that kadala kaari also coming in dreams.....that was really funny....kadala pota kadala kari thaan varuva.....LOLLOLLOL.....

OMG OMG AngryAngryAngryAngry....Charu..........
She spilled her mind to her valarupu athai.....she was very convincing to that lady and that lady  is going to be so happy that she is going to get a double lottery now.....AngryAngryAngryAngry

Grr...........If that TA amma agrees and accepts what ever that disgusting Charu told then  really she is a shame to womanhood........

How can one tie thali with eyes?????Puthu logic a iruke.....OMG....If she likes anyone then it means he tied thali to her is it???? What  humbug is this????

OK kannala Thali....

Parvayale Vaazhkai....

Appo????.......
she would even get even a test tube baby and tell it is born for TA..........AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
She is really that low.......

I really wont be surprised if that TA amma would take TA's jadhagam and go and  verify if he has any chances for second wife........AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry.....she would takecharu with her to see the horoscope............both idiots

Edited by shubba - 28 December 2010 at 11:27am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayNinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20Ruby-86TheivaHema_MRanu.sand14Rishi87TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiVani19NixkieSweetyGreen

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for the super fast update Hema! Big smile

Thuls spilling all the truth to TA about Sudha was good but alas in vain b/c the hubby is a bigger fool than Thuls. Now I won't blame her for not being aware of Charu b/c TA's seems to be a bigger mokkai. May god save T&T! Confused

Hehehe anandh payya, ur mokkai is overdose. Ur kalla thanams are being found out by this girl but will she still like u after she finds out ur a pure coward. Tongue

Charu's psychoness escalated to new levels today. Her dialogues really really irritated me to the core, "kannale thaali kattinatham" Dead Sadly I don't think GW is going to tell anyone of her crazyness and might possibly support her cause to separate T&T. D'oh

Edited by ranuja12 - 28 December 2010 at 10:29am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaHema_MJanani20Ruby-86TheivaRishi87sand14TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for the super fast update Hema Smile

Ahhhh mann T&T scene was too short, but sooo cute in their own way. When Thamizh asked her if she hides something from him, was soo sweet. But i am happy that Thulasi is being open to him and does not hid anything from her hubby, i love her sweet appavi-ness Embarrassed. And TA, unnoda anni did for the first time something good for you and Thulasi, but you stupid believe that silly Charu Angry
LOL LOL, unakkum unnoday wife kum patta than purium Confused.

Aiyoo Anandh mokkai romance thaangalai, but i enjoyed it. He is looking in her dream more handsome ROFL, nalla Kadhali. Anandh paiya, just tie the thaali to your police station phone. 

My most favourite part of the whole epi Ouch. I am not going to talk about this part, i am afraid i can't control myself after hearing her dialogues. Charu is DeadDeadDead

But i hope TA has overheard their lovey-dovey convo and realises that what his anni told was true Confused

Edited by Nikila10 - 28 December 2010 at 10:34am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayNinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20Ranu.Hema_MTheivaRuby-86Rishi87sand14TTfanPearl.Arizes.ShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for the super fast and wonderful Update Hema Akka!!Clap

T&T scene was cute and sweet!!Day Dreaming...But TA....Not good..Ipdiya kanmoodi kitthu namburathuu??Shocked..Aiyoyaooo this scene is the same like Periyappa and Gokul!!Embarrassed....TA ur a big Buttisaali!!Ouch

Anand scene was as usual funny!!...LOL

Actually i felt bad for Charu but still dont like her!!...Actually she cried becoz, her only hope was Lav mom..so ippo avangale i dont need my son-nu sollithanga athan she was emotional and blubbered everything!!...Charu u cant win TA heart, only in ur own world!!

Lav mom expressions and thought are unpredictable!!...Dont know what she thinks!!..
But how we know her, definetly she will be on Charu side!!...Soo noo expectations!!

Edited by Shammu26 - 28 December 2010 at 10:30am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaHema_MRanu.Janani20TheivaRishi87sand14TTfanPearl.Arizes.NixkieKowsiQuelle-BelleSweetyGreen

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Whatever charu does, in whatever way she justifies her act, she cannot get any sympathy from anyone!  Angry

The worst thing is she telling about her love to TAs mom....

Your expression was right Hema....we really feel like scolding her...Censored 
Appa...thaanga mudiyala saami....

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20Hema_MTheivaRuby-86Rishi87TTfansand14Arizes.Pearl.KowsiShemmoQuelle-BelleNixkieSweetyGreen

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Thanks Hema for a Super Fast updateSmile

New pro couple separating clan is in making....Charu cant move anything alone with her goody act to everyone so she need her dream MIL's help....of course Lav's mom will help encourage on this TA getting back mission...cause she only see everything as money....then only rest....these 2 thinks that they can succeed on separating them after vel failing miserably.....i felt like charu's acting was bit over....and omg her dresses...making me sick.....i hope this lady better not go see thulasi and tell her to go away from TA and tell what ever charu said.....

i am not going to blame TA 100% for not believing his anni's words.....sudha's character that he saw for years making him think like that.....if sudha was nicer on her acts in the past he should have believed.....but either way he should have got some doubt on charu...

Edited by Noxeous - 28 December 2010 at 10:41am

Ninspiritanu.vijayAnnaJayElystiaJanani20Hema_MRanu.TheivaRuby-86sand14TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiShemmoSweetyGreen

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Thanks Hema for the fast and nice update!Smile

Nice to see Thulasi saying Sudha matter to Tamil, but unfortunately it went deaf in TA ears. But everything is for good. This is all for TA actions to start in the upcoming episodes. He will catch Charu and then give her left and right.Wink

Anand phone talks is very mokai now...Good AP treats him that badly.LOLLOL

Amma Charu don't create sympathy by crying and blaming TAAngry. She could not bear the failure that by sending Lav mom to TA house she can acheive whatever she wanted to. That is the main reason for crying. So annoying to see Charu on screenEvil Smile. God save us from this torture.Ouch

Lav, nalla put makup and enjoy now. Marriage issues coming your way,,,Need more crying for that. LOL.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaJanani20TheivaHema_MRanu.Ruby-86sand14TTfanArizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Go to top