Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Ekta's aaj ki naari a big blooper!!

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Well today's epi was disappointing but still beter than yesterday!!!!

Ok to start wid.......piya( or rather all d females in pkyek) r actually d boldest naaris of ekta's all daily soaps.....d person who dey luv from d bottom of deir hearts leaves dem heartbroken shattered nd insulted but within a second either dey r ready for a pyjama party or with a big grin pasted on deir mouths.....(really unrealistic nd unacceptable)!!!! D show must proceed in a fast pace but not lyk superfast express nd wid a theory which cums frm nowhere!!!OuchOuchOuch

Luv misha-angad confrontation in d jungle nd misha's dialogue "tumhare pados ki saari ladkiyan mar gayi thi kya jo tum mere peechhe pad gaye??"ROFLROFL dat was a refreshing conversation b/w d two......
The gossipers aunties who came frm nowhere to bharofy madhu's kaan were damn irritating....typical kekta stuff nd their repeated scenes literally got on my nerves!!!AngryAngryDeadDead
D guy who came to kidnap ruhi........i first thought dat he was going to be EKTA'S so called warewolf  who is not going to convert but thank god d last part cleared my doubtsSmile
Luvd abhay's changing expressions in d last part......interesting to watch!!!!
God knws why Kabir is being so rude to Abhay........kabir beta take a chill pill nd don't bhunofy urself wid jealousy because we luv our cool nd carefree kabir more!!!WinkWink

That was my take on today's epi......hope to see sum better stuff tmrw!!!

Edited by chakku - 28 December 2010 at 10:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

niniiiiicutemugsanabest--sumana13--.Jane.._dkmystery_

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged

OuchLOLAngry

Edited by chakku - 28 December 2010 at 10:20am
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Are main hoon na reply karne ke liye. Ya u are right dont like today's episode much. Loved only the last part when Abhiya were surrounded by wolves.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Befikre

Edward01 Groupbie
Edward01
Edward01

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I agree ... There appears to be a change in most of their personalities midway ... I do find Angad cute... Even before when Misha got drunk he was quite funny.

Who's the hooded guy? Is it Danish I wonder? Can't put anything past Ekta dear .... Kahon bhi kissi ko le aati hai!!

Pia is still pretty boring and her irritating interfering nature is getting on my nerves.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Nice post. :)
yes i too dint like the way piya changed from her All-sad expression to a totally happy person , like nothing happened! it was totally random! -_-

Misha was the highlight of todays episode!! love the energy she brings to the show n her very character!
And her conversation wid Angad...........!! LOL

The guy who tried to kidnap ruhi...well even i thot he was supposed to be ektas werewolf n was shocked...LOL

Befikre

SounSoun Senior Member
SounSoun
SounSoun

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Nice post Smile !I totally agree with you ! We want our sweet Kabir back !!!
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Are main hoon na reply karne ke liye. Ya u are right dont like today's episode much. Loved only the last part when Abhiya were surrounded by wolves.
awwww........so sweet of u!!!!
me 2 luvd d last part +misha angad conversation!!! it was typical mishaish nd hilarious.....
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edward01

I agree ... There appears to be a change in most of their personalities midway ... I do find Angad cute... Even before when Misha got drunk he was quite funny.

Who's the hooded guy? Is it Danish I wonder? Can't put anything past Ekta dear .... Kahon bhi kissi ko le aati hai!!

Pia is still pretty boring and her irritating interfering nature is getting on my nerves.....
@bold  i was kinda surprised when panchhi broke her engagement wid danish nd was ready for a pyjama party but it was still refreshing but abhiya's convo was vry serious nd sudden mood change of piya wasn't expected.....OuchOuch
@red well i hope it's not danish.....or could be he becomming a vampire or so....Confused

-sim-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index