kaun hamari sar khayegi!!!Angry
yaar too much this annjun ....Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shinus

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I think it's ok to have this parallel track of Annie and Arjun..

Though we feel that it takes away the time from Maaneet but we could think that it gives little bit rest to GC and DD..

I am sure nothing is going to happen to Annie right now..  Arjun would be a fool to kill Annie at this time if that is his motive..  No he needs to win Maan's trust first to completely outdo him..

So He is going to prepare Annie to stand as buffer between him and Maan and prove Maan that he is as good and honest as Dadima and Geet thinks of him..  He simply cannot take any risk when Maan is so suspicious of him..  Nope he will take his time..  but his biggest miss calculation would be Annie's fearless and bold nature and though now he is just trying to woo Annie later he will fall in love with her..

So let's see...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shinusmgdg_2010

Afrad Senior Member
Afrad
Afrad

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I hate Arjun more than Annie.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shinusmgdg_2010

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evasumi

I think it's ok to have this parallel track of Annie and Arjun..

Though we feel that it takes away the time from Maaneet but we could think that it gives little bit rest to GC and DD..

I am sure nothing is going to happen to Annie right now..  Arjun would be a fool to kill Annie at this time if that is his motive..  No he needs to win Maan's trust first to completely outdo him..

So He is going to prepare Annie to stand as buffer between him and Maan and prove Maan that he is as good and honest as Dadima and Geet thinks of him..  He simply cannot take any risk when Maan is so suspicious of him..  Nope he will take his time..  but his biggest miss calculation would be Annie's fearless and bold nature and though now he is just trying to woo Annie later he will fall in love with her..

So let's see...

Very nice quote

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index