India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Will Annie Die or Not ????

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
From last 2 weeks most of the people in If wants annie to be off the show in whatever way,,,, Finally it seems cvs are responded by making some kind of suspense that we are in a state of uncertainty that what will be happening tomorrow....

Frankly speaking I really hate the character of annie and want to be out of the show as soon as possible,,,, But I in a state of sadness that she might lose her life and really I am not enjoying it,,,,

I really hope Arjun and Cvs are playing Pranks with us....

Main reason i dont want this to happen is becoz this may delay the marriage of Geet and Maan.....
So I hope all is well in tomorrows episode,,,,

What are ur opinion Friends

If u Like the post click Like Button

Edited by shinus - 28 December 2010 at 10:28am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

hirajannie03KTrachnatulip132Ms-Min-Hokazenadivya-divzChaudhrytmheermeherixxudrdee142LuvScoobymgdg_2010todayzstar

punjabispice Goldie
punjabispice
punjabispice

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
i dont mind the character but the actress has got to goooooooooo!!!!Angry mujhe itna gusa aaj ah ra tha....could be because they were taking away from maaneet footage and i was wiating for my kiss.....but seriously if the Cv's had even given half the importance to devs character like they should have abhinav shukla wouldnt have left....and i really liked him in the show...a week ago when maan blind folded annie i was hoping she would fall in and a new actress to play annie would come outLOL...tomorrow i'm hoping the same thing....although if she does die completly then it defnitly would add more twists and drama to the show which will also work to their benefit...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shinus

divya-divz Goldie
divya-divz
divya-divz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
i don't know but  was thinking
if arjun can't pushed her because he falled in love with her and he just can do this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shinussumona28

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by punjabispice

i dont mind the character but the actress has got to goooooooooo!!!!Angry mujhe itna gusa aaj ah ra tha....could be because they were taking away from maaneet footage and i was wiating for my kiss.....but seriously if the Cv's had even given half the importance to devs character like they should have abhinav shukla wouldnt have left....and i really liked him in the show...a week ago when maan blind folded annie i was hoping she would fall in and a new actress to play annie would come outLOL...tomorrow i'm hoping the same thing....although if she does die completly then it defnitly would add more twists and drama to the show which will also work to their benefit...

I really agree wih u,,,,, but now i dont want her to die since i want to see the marriage..... I am really missing ,,,,Dev ,,nayans and sasha
hiraj Senior Member
hiraj
hiraj

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
If she Dies after Marriage than I am ok with it as Maan n Geet atleast get happily married its been long time now so after marriage plz kill Anny it will interesting to see new phase n problems that Maan n Geet will deal with now as Dev issue is enough now plz!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punjabispiceshinus

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiraj

If she Dies after Marriage than I am ok with it as Maan n Geet atleast get happily married its been long time now so after marriage plz kill Anny it will interesting to see new phase n problems that Maan n Geet will deal with now as Dev issue is enough now plz!

hahaha,,,, Thats also fine but the best thing is just dump both of them

punjabispice

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I agree with u that Annie is the most irritating character. But, if she dies and that delays my Maaneet's wedding, then I'll be upsetAngry
CVs can kill her after the wedding LOL

punjabispice

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index