Hi Yes, it is chitraSmile
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by ladybird9

what rubbish.... Ammo said veer is ichchas uttaran...but tht does nt make him  Tapasyas uttaran..is it some mathmatical equation.....veer is n will always b Ichchasfirst husband...tapasya is mad..veer married her in the name of ichcha n not as tapasya so tapsaya was never his wife.....koi uss pagal aurat ko yeh baath samjhaye plzzz EmbarrassedROFL

I have always wanted to write about this, but I don't know whether it has already been discussed before I started watching UT...There is ambiguity in the marriage of Tapasya with Veer(here I am not talking about the legality of it) even according to Hindu rites because all the rituals have been done in the name of Veer and Ichcha. Also during Kanyadaan, the names of the ancestors of the people getting married and in some rituals the name of the bride is told in the marriage mantras by the father of the bride. At no time during the marriage, Tappu revealed herself and so the groom and the bride's father have told the mantras and taken the oaths for Ichcha and so technically according to mantras, Veer- Ichcha are husband and wife.Tapasya has acted as proxy to Ichcha in her absence. In the epic 'Raamayana', Sita is substituted by a golden statue of herself when she has been sent to the forest during the 'Ashwamedha yagna' done by Rama because it is mandatory for the husband to sit with his wife for the yagna during 'Uttara kaanda'.

During the marriage rituals with Vansh, the knot comes undone during Saat phere after 3 or 4 rounds, thus not completing that marriage. Ichcha looks after Vansh only like a mother, giving him medicines and making him sleep on her lap. Even in the temple, she ties the knot for Veer,by mistake, because Tapasya changes their plates. Also the Baba says 'What happened in the past will happen again', meaning that Veer and Ichcha are getting married again.

Anyway since there is no logic or reason as it is only a serial, we can overlook all these things and watch as long as it entertains usLOL 

Excellent Analysis HermionClapEven legally It should have been Veecha's name registered but pata nahin how Veer..............Taps name got registered Ouch

Hi ppl, I am pleantly surprised that so many of you agree with meClapThumbs Up Thanks for the supportBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79divy609

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

what rubbish.... Ammo said veer is ichchas uttaran...but tht does nt make him  Tapasyas uttaran..is it some mathmatical equation.....veer is n will always b Ichchasfirst husband...tapasya is mad..veer married her in the name of ichcha n not as tapasya so tapsaya was never his wife.....koi uss pagal aurat ko yeh baath samjhaye plzzz EmbarrassedROFL

I have always wanted to write about this, but I don't know whether it has already been discussed before I started watching UT...There is ambiguity in the marriage of Tapasya with Veer(here I am not talking about the legality of it) even according to Hindu rites because all the rituals have been done in the name of Veer and Ichcha. Also during Kanyadaan, the names of the ancestors of the people getting married and in some rituals the name of the bride is told in the marriage mantras by the father of the bride. At no time during the marriage, Tappu revealed herself and so the groom and the bride's father have told the mantras and taken the oaths for Ichcha and so technically according to mantras, Veer- Ichcha are husband and wife.Tapasya has acted as proxy to Ichcha in her absence. In the epic 'Raamayana', Sita is substituted by a golden statue of herself when she has been sent to the forest during the 'Ashwamedha yagna' done by Rama because it is mandatory for the husband to sit with his wife for the yagna during 'Uttara kaanda'.

During the marriage rituals with Vansh, the knot comes undone during Saat phere after 3 or 4 rounds, thus not completing that marriage. Ichcha looks after Vansh only like a mother, giving him medicines and making him sleep on her lap. Even in the temple, she ties the knot for Veer,by mistake, because Tapasya changes their plates. Also the Baba says 'What happened in the past will happen again', meaning that Veer and Ichcha are getting married again.

Anyway since there is no logic or reason as it is only a serial, we can overlook all these things and watch as long as it entertains usLOL 
wowwww Hats offfffffffff Star u have written the golden lines for the basis  of this entire story, I am very very sorry, i have forgetten ur name dear....but Hug n Heart, these were always on my mind..and this is the right time 2 speak abt them..technically veer was making Vansh do varmaala too..so thsoe days i did a poll 2 say who married Ichcha Veer yaa vansh and if iam not wrong , majority considered it veer marrying Ichcha and not Vansh....and smilarly Veer Married Ichhca and only ichcha and Tapsaya was representing Ichcha in all ritualss. so techincally tapsaya is never married...Smile

Thanks andHug dear Big smile

as you also agree, here Tapasya's position is really ambiguous and pitiable, because she is not married to Veer either by Hindu rites or legally, but it is the fruit of her misdeeds.

Another thing I wanted to write was that since the marriage with Vansh was decided by Mai and all the elders concerned and also with the consent of Veer, who is Ichcha's actual husband, it can be accepted as in the case of 'Draupadi' in Mahabharat, where her marriage happens with the consent of all elders and also Arjuna, who actually won her hand in her swayamvar and still she remains a 'Pativrata'. This is only according to ancient Hindu customs and not according to our present law of the land and in soaps everything is exaggerated.
Excellent anaylsis...Veer married only iccha and not taps.....for the sanskari & gyani mai & daddaji ..@Bold...is this so difficult to undertsand...
but some one needs to answer taps and show her the mirror...I think now iccha is going to fight for her marriage.Smile....there is no other way uttaran can be made interesting...

ThanksSmile  I wonder why no Baba or Pundit  has told Mai that  Veer-  Ichcha got married according to Shastras even though Ichcha was not present during the first timeConfused. Then she would not have got her married to Vansh.  Instead of consulting pundits at that time, this dumb woman became happy she got the 'Thakurein' Tapasya as her bahu.  Where she should consult scholars, she does not do so, but she takes a general statement made by a pundit that Vansh would be reborn as meaning that he would be born to Tapasya, who was the reason for his suicideShocked,and once again, the same mistake, because Tapasya is a ThakureinShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfe

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=vijayam][QUOTE=hermoinee][QUOTE=ladybird9][QUOTE=hermoinee][QUOTE=ladybird9]

ThanksSmile  I wonder why no Baba or Pundit  has told Mai that  Veer-  Ichcha got married according to Shastras even though Ichcha was not present during the first timeConfused. Then she would not have got her married to Vansh.  Instead of consulting pundits at that time, this dumb woman became happy she got the 'Thakurein' Tapasya as her bahu.  Where she should consult scholars, she does not do so, but she takes a general statement made by a pundit that Vansh would be reborn as meaning that he would be born to Tapasya, who was the reason for his suicideShocked,and once again, the same mistake, because Tapasya is a ThakureinShocked

yes, all characters are depicted as per the mercy of cvs...

hermione8

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
well if bride swapping can happen then i think any nonsense can b over looked LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfehermione8tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

well if bride swapping can happen then i think any nonsense can b over looked LOLLOL

Need not necessarily b overlooked..Tongue

tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

yes, that was a major faux pass.....can this really happen ever....and why no ghooghat for the bride during Vansh Iccha marriage.....bcause no drama to be enacted...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8ankit_34divy609tiny15

Go to top