Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
herez the link for whoz husband as per Varmaala..😊

Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
ur very welcome..Smile  but shuru vaat not tonite..😛😆Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
hasini79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

so finally taps showed her true colours in front of iccha.

so iccha tappu friendship gone.
chalo . now something  interesting 2 look forward😊

yes she showed her colours infront of ichcha today, but today even after all this when tappu asked 'ichcha!! we r frnds right???' then ichcha said yes again n she was crying a lot, why she was crying😭 like that, she should be strong n face tapni &mainda(mai+chanda)
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermoinee

Thanks and🤗 dear 😃

as you also agree, here Tapasya's position is really ambiguous and pitiable, because she is not married to Veer either by Hindu rites or legally, but it is the fruit of her misdeeds.

Another thing I wanted to write was that since the marriage with Vansh was decided by Mai and all the elders concerned and also with the consent of Veer, who is Ichcha's actual husband, it can be accepted as in the case of 'Draupadi' in Mahabharat, where her marriage happens with the consent of all elders and also Arjuna, who actually won her hand in her swayamvar and still she remains a 'Pativrata'. This is only according to ancient Hindu customs and not according to our present law of the land and in soaps everything is exaggerated.

Excellent anaylsis...Veer married only iccha and not taps.....for the sanskari & gyani mai & daddaji [email protected] this so difficult to undertsand...
but some one needs to answer taps and show her the mirror...I think now iccha is going to fight for her marriage.😊....there is no other way uttaran can be made interesting...
hasini79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

i remember ur name hermoinee is chitra...isnt it..n .gh79 is hasini😊

hey shivani👏⭐️             🤗
Istil thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

see iccha willingly gave veer 2 tappu, that was uttaran.
but when did taspasya willingly gave veer 2 iccha,
veer left tapasya and then iccha veer willingly got married
so how can it be tapasya uttaran. tapasya paagal ho gayi hain.
its a clear case of frustration.

The foolish Tapasya doesn't know what Uttaran is yet, all she knows is how to snatch back charitable gifts "mujhe apna adhikar hasil karna ata hai"...oh yeah, right, she definitely doesn't know how to give others their rights --- only knows how to take it away from them!
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermoinee

I have always wanted to write about this, but I don't know whether it has already been discussed before I started watching UT...There is ambiguity in the marriage of Tapasya with Veer(here I am not talking about the legality of it) even according to Hindu rites because all the rituals have been done in the name of Veer and Ichcha. Also during Kanyadaan, the names of the ancestors of the people getting married and in some rituals the name of the bride is told in the marriage mantras by the father of the bride. At no time during the marriage, Tappu revealed herself and so the groom and the bride's father have told the mantras and taken the oaths for Ichcha and so technically according to mantras, Veer- Ichcha are husband and wife.Tapasya has acted as proxy to Ichcha in her absence. In the epic 'Raamayana', Sita is substituted by a golden statue of herself when she has been sent to the forest during the 'Ashwamedha yagna' done by Rama because it is mandatory for the husband to sit with his wife for the yagna during 'Uttara kaanda'.

During the marriage rituals with Vansh, the knot comes undone during Saat phere after 3 or 4 rounds, thus not completing that marriage. Ichcha looks after Vansh only like a mother, giving him medicines and making him sleep on her lap. Even in the temple, she ties the knot for Veer,by mistake, because Tapasya changes their plates. Also the Baba says 'What happened in the past will happen again', meaning that Veer and Ichcha are getting married again.

Anyway since there is no logic or reason as it is only a serial, we can overlook all these things and watch as long as it entertains us😆 

Excellent Analysis Hermion👏Even legally It should have been Veecha's name registered but pata nahin how Veer..............Taps name got registered 
tippy tippy tap tap...which color do you want😉😆she has only black😛
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rahulvaid001

rahul kya baat hai!! bacchpan ke khel yaad kyun aa rahin hain!!😉😉😆😆😆
sanjaykedari thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahulvaid001