Uttaran

taps showed her true colours - Page 6

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

oh wow, could u give me some of his gyaan too๐Ÿ˜Š, since i did not catch him today. pls

sure but some other time..i guess its late night n time for  u shud wind up this discussion n b in bed..2 reach college in time 2 moro...Smile... Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ladybird9

sure some other time..i guess its late night n time for  u shud wind up this discussion n b in bed..2 reach college in time 2 moro...๐Ÿ˜Š...

my coll is in afternoon, and now r holidays so no coll, so extra half an hour chalega
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wowwww Hats offfffffffff โญ๏ธ u have written the golden lines for the basis  of this entire story, I am very very sorry, i have forgetten ur name dear....but ๐Ÿค— n โค๏ธ, these were always on my mind..and this is the right time 2 speak abt them..technically veer was making Vansh do varmaala too..so thsoe days i did a poll 2 say who married Ichcha Veer yaa vansh and if iam not wrong , majority considered it veer marrying Ichcha and not Vansh....and smilarly Veer Married Ichhca and only ichcha and Tapsaya was representing Ichcha in all ritualss. so techincally tapsaya is never married...๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks and๐Ÿค— dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

as you also agree, here Tapasya's position is really ambiguous and pitiable, because she is not married to Veer either by Hindu rites or legally, but it is the fruit of her misdeeds.

Another thing I wanted to write was that since the marriage with Vansh was decided by Mai and all the elders concerned and also with the consent of Veer, who is Ichcha's actual husband, it can be accepted as in the case of 'Draupadi' in Mahabharat, where her marriage happens with the consent of all elders and also Arjuna, who actually won her hand in her swayamvar and still she remains a 'Pativrata'. This is only according to ancient Hindu customs and not according to our present law of the land and in soaps everything is exaggerated.
shivani9 thumbnail
Anmol 1/2 hr is not sufficent 2 pass down the gyan..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Anmol 1/2 hr is not sufficent 2 pass down the gyan..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

how much time do u want๐Ÿ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

how much time do u want๐Ÿ˜†

12 hours..TongueEmbarrassed๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail