28/12/10 - WU - Viren concerned about Nivi

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Hey my chupianz =D

How are you all?

Well I guess me singing songs is being enjoyed by my fellow members..today this song is dedicated to the MP (mystery person)

"Maar Diya Jaaye, Ke Chod Diya Jaaye
Bol Tere Saath Kya Sulook kiya Jaaye"

(I go with the first option ROFL)

Anyways enough of the fun, no let's get down to the business...what happened tonight!

It begins with Nivi switching off the lights, just when she hears a sound.

Viren runs to vandana and helps her clean the mess up (I guess she accidentally dropped the tray) Viren sees the photo of SidYa's wedding. Vandana says "your dada shib wanted to see the wedding photos. Everyone was there, except him." Viren says "taayi Ji, everyone was there for SidYa's wedding, but in my wedding it was only 3 people. Me, nivi and our pandit ji!" Vandana says "I didn't mean to..." Viren says "No no, i was just joking. By the way, have you seen my wife anywhere? Last she had gone to give dada ji medicines." Vandana smiles and says "yes, she did, but ma sent her to switch off the lights, she'll be here soon." Vandana, leaves.

Nivi is shocked to see the library's lights on again. Nivi wonders how the light switched on again, as she had just turned it off. She slowly walks over to the library and manages to turn it off again, and just as she was about to leave the lights switch on again. Nivi gets really scared and runs away from there, she clashes into vandana. Vandana is worried seeing her so scared. "What happened nivi?" Nivi says "Chachi ji, the library...I had turned the lights off but...but..." vandana says "what happened? Would you like some water?" Nivi says "no..." vandana says "relax. Come with me, we'll go to your room." Both leave for NivRen's room, the stalker looking at them.

Dadi is in her room missing Nivi. 'I know viren loves you alot, but I really want to meet you nivi. you happen to be so close to me yet i still can't meet you." Dadi walks to the window and looks at the sood house. "The house is just few steps away, yet there are so many distances that neither you can cross and neither can I." Dadi sees some one running out from the sood house and wonders that who can it be, she notices the bulb in that MP's hand and gets curious.

Vandana brings Nivi to her room and calls out for viren but he isn't to be found. She makes nivi sit on the bed and gives her some water. (okay the CT's are trying to point fingers at Viren here.) Nivi says "chachi you go." Vandana says "don't you worry about me and tell me what happened over there?" Viren walks in the room and is shocked to see Nivi in tears, he walks up to her and asks "what happened niveditha? Why do you look so anxious?" Nivi in tears looks at Viren.

Pratap sitting on his bed, HL arrives there and tells him that SidYa have returned back home. Pratap says "really? Have they gone to their room yet or not?" HL says "what are you saying? How can i check that?" Pratap says "no, the thing is that you know everything about that, so I thought you probably know this aswell." HL says "Yes, but I was wondering if i should call divya and asks if everything is fine, but then I thought it's late now." pratap says "thank god you atleast have this much sense in you that you realised when is the right time to call at your daughters in laws!" HL says "I know, but it's a mother's heart you see. It's always concerned for its daughter." Just then the phone rings and HL answers it. It's divya. HL says "oh i was just thinking to give you a call" dviya says "yes ma, we just returned a while back." HL says "I know, okay tell me did things go well tonight?" Divya says 'yes ma, everything went well, infact this is why i had called you. I am happy." HL says "that's why they say, if one needs to be happy then they have to take control of their husbands, and they have to be so sure that they don't find out that you are trying to get them under control. Make sure you've got him in control so well that he won't go away from you. No one is going to give you happiness, you need to steal them. And if there is any problem then you aren't at fault." Pratap is listening to this and is getting angry. (ROFL Poor one, he's been experiencing this for sure) Divya bids her good night and ends the call.

Nivi says "viren believe me. I turned the lights off twice, but it turned on again." Vandana says "are you sure no one was there?" Nivi says "yes chachi ji, that's why i turned the lights off." Viren says "okay relax, it may be possible that there's something wrong with the switch. Let's do one thing, let's go to the library to check." Vandana tells him to leave it, but viren insists.

Divya is so happy that she had such fantastic time with sid and reminds him of their old times. Sid seemed the least interested in the conversation. Divya says "what's wrong sid? Aren't you happy?" sid says "no it's nothing like that. I am happy." Sid gets a call and he waits for divya to go. It's a business call and he informs that viren will send him the quotation soon.

NivRen and vandana go to the library. Nivi is shocked to find the lights off. Nivi says "viren believe me, the lights were on. I had checked it myself." Viren says "okay, come with me." Nivi turns the library light on, but there is no bulb in it. Viren looks at nivi and says "Nivi, there is no bulb in it,.." Nivi is shocked. Everyone arrives there. Sid says "what's happening here?" vandana narrates the story to sid. divya says "there's no bulb since morning. I sent nandu to buy a new bulb as the current one was fused." Nivi says "Viren trust me there was a bulb in it." Viren says "calm down nivi, there is nothing like that." Nivi says "what do you think? I am hallucinating?" Viren says "No niveditha, i am saying nothing like that. I am saying let's go to our room and we'll discuss this." Nivi says "believe me viren, i am saying the truth." Viren says "yes i believe you, now let's go." Viren takes her along. Everyone leaves; sid just stands there all curious.

It's morning, yash brought soup of dadi. Dadi compliments on the soup and asks if there is more. Yash says "more tha enough. Dadi if nivi di was here, then you wouldn't have gone through so much trouble. She would've made much better soup than mine; she would've taken care of you alot." Dadi says "she was always the one to take care of everyone." Keshav overhears the convo and says "how many times do i have to tell you this? I do not want to ehar her name in this house, but you..." dadi tries to make him show the reason and tries to explain to him to forgive nivi. keshav avoids the convo and leaves.

Nivi is walking around with the aarti. She finds viren missing and wonders where he is. Viren comes from behind and says "I am here, by the way, you have already spread the scent of love in my love, then what's the need for this?" Nivi smiles shyly. Viren says "Not bad Mrs Niveditha Viren Sood, first smile of the day. Oh and yes, if you speak to god then tell him that i don't need anything, but to please fulfil the wish i made for you. By the way are you fine now? Did you sleep well last night?" Nivi says "yes, and let the bygones be bygones." Viren says "past and present. Remember one thing; as long as i am there, nothing will happen to you. And this is a promise of you firned." Viren brings out his hand forward, and he burns his hand coz of the aarti. Nivi smiles, viren pretends as if nothing happened. "ummm...just remember this, don't forget it." Nivi says "okie i shall remember this. By the way are you going somewhere?" viren says "actually I have some work." Nivi says "work?" viren says "you can't exactly call it work, but it's very special as it's related to you." Nivi says "really? What is it?" viren says "i can't just tell you. You have to wait." (I love surprises viren! mjhe kab doge? Embarrassed) Nivi says "tell me, i want to know." Viren says "one needs to wait for the best, like i am waiting for your love. I am going now, and remember wait." Nivi smiles as viren leaves.

HL and yash have a convo (not going into detail as i am just not rlly in the mood to update today.) yash gives divya a call on HL's insistence. Yash gives HL the phone and leaves. HL says "I called you to inform you that our phone line is dead." Divya says "ma, if i got worried then i would've been there." HL says 'yes that's true, okay tell me if everything is fine." Divya says "last night there was a drama here. Nivi was acting really strange. I think she was doign it on purpose." HL says "what did nivi do now?" Divya says sees dadi behind her and immediately changes the topic and asks her to come over. Divya agrees to come. Dadi says "HL, is nivi fine? What was divya saying?" HL says "everything is fine, I made breakfast for you, do have it." Dadi says "you aren't hiding something from me are you?" HL says "no no, i am not hiding anything away, i got to go now." HL leaves, dadi is curious.

Precap: Vandana asks nivi if she is fine. Chanchal asks nivi if she always got attacks like these. Divya says "nivi has always been the scared one. That's why dadi never let her out of the house." Vandana looks at divya shocked. Nivi in tears.

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

suecmiratoonaodilemrvlsmedhspragyakumarmonicaysaggi80alpha12smile365dayskulsoom10ranmarsarahjareenzackgharish_kendent4uwassup28Anfalmingananda_gopaaewashmuupiergattushana_83PriyaThakurasyadadamaaneetfansalekh1-Preetz-tamushidmg_roks_antaracelestaenaley4eversrmirjiA HUGE FANsihupeg_pionneruexangelgmann2010Scintillatingshalini01_NiShI_Varsha-01jyothi_cool--aarthi--SuhaniSoniaP.Kamaljit.Sean.ayesha.

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
thank you so much yaar 
vrien surprise , i am excited !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinSanj

chembabe Newbie
chembabe
chembabe

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
whats mp;  dadi saw a bulb in mp's hand. who is mp

thanks

KinSanj

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
thanks!

KinSanj

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
thanks alot for the update. gosh i want to know who that MP is.

KinSanj

P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
thank u bahngraHug

KinSanj

Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chembabe

whats mp;  dadi saw a bulb in mp's hand. who is mp

thanks

mp is mystery person
boparaisonia IF-Dazzler
boparaisonia
boparaisonia

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
i am hundred precent sure its diyva and her mothers plan to hurt nivi..and thanks for a wonderful update

KinSanj

Go to top