Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

OMG! shcoked seeing today's episode (Page 7)

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

Originally posted by intruderfast

[QUOTE=farah007]

tapasyaaaa!!!Angry how can u be such a disgusting woman!!!!! the way she was lying today and telling ichcha abt veer... OMG!!!! simply sick!!! she is a SICK WOMAN!!!!!Angry
aur ichcha.. abey kuch bolllllllllllAngry
she will, wait 4 some time.
the main thing is iccha is not gonna trust tappu from now
[/QUOTE
yaar

when ?????

today i dont know how i tolerated that scene

but now its too much

anyway she witnessed taps real face

but please ichaa dont start doubting veer

and tapasya wht can be done with such a cheap lady

Taps had shown her real face now to Ichcha and Ichha had finally stopped that irritating Tappu badal chuke jaap, for which i am verrrrrrrrrrrry glad) so I don't think she will doubt Veer ever

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Srsly yaar I was cursing the one who had penned the dialoguesAngryW*T the Angry ws all that........Kaise lagey ..........Bahut pyaare hain naSillyAnd some references abt bed nd allAngryI want to see Ichcha waking up now Enough of all this sacrifices nd no MUs plzzzzz That would again be stupid to doubt because of some moleOuch

And send back Damini to Basti enough of serving the So-called ThakursSleepy

tiny15

Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Angry

Originally posted by Noname7

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by tiny15

but yes i think now on from icchha defntly stand against that dracula!!!ClapClaptabh mazza aayega!!
yes positives dekho, i think iccha will fight 4 veer this time,
till date she has sacrificed veer, but not this time, i am 100% sure

It is nice to remain so positive. However, it seemed Ichcha was doubting Veer after seeing his mole today. Even though Veer repeatedly told her that there was only one night he spent with Tapasya - the latter gave an impression that there were many. Stupid Ichcha is shocked to see the mole and seems to be believing Tapasya. If she is strong and embarked on a open and trusting relation with Veer she should have told Veer about Tapasya's thrreat. Thankfully she told Veer about Nani -- but that is only because Veer would have found out anyway with Nani staying in the house! 

Yes, as I already said here, it's going to be pure torture all the way! It's us who are going to be the victims - Though I refuse to be LOL I often skip boring parts like these!

I feel sorry for Jogi's character. In his own house he is surrounded by shady characters that includes his wife and her relatives. 

Me too! But never fear, Masoom is there! LOL

Mi.Ramanathan20 Newbie
Mi.Ramanathan20
Mi.Ramanathan20

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
This is to the creative team.... Please get Ichha to stand for herself !! Lets add some punch Ichha's character. God alone knows how low will the writers stoop with now Nani getting into the house

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12tiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mi.Ramanathan20

This is to the creative team.... Please get Ichha to stand for herself !! Lets add some punch Ichha's character. God alone knows how low will the writers stoop with now Nani getting into the house

Even god will be clueless, with the kind of dialouges they had yday , Dead.......... i seriously wonder what is lowest stooping level in Uttaran 

tiny15

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
She is disgusting Angry..can stoop to any level...But forgets Its mind n soul which matters not the Body in a relationship

just coz she slept with veer ..Veer does not bcome a commodity ....he is a human being ..not some outfit to b  call;ed Utran ....n his soul n mind r always for Ichcha Clap

tiny15

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Srsly yaar I was cursing the one who had penned the dialoguesAngryW*T the Angry ws all that........Kaise lagey ..........Bahut pyaare hain naSillyAnd some references abt bed nd allAngryI want to see Ichcha waking up now Enough of all this sacrifices nd no MUs plzzzzz That would again be stupid to doubt because of some moleOuch

And send back Damini to Basti enough of serving the So-called ThakursSleepy

Yaar they cant show any nice Veecha scenes but can show sadistic n yucky scenes like when Tappu tries to force herself on veer after Vanscha marriage Angry

n now thse dialogs which really r worthless .....seems like physical relationship more than love ..is being given more priority

tiny15

Go to top