Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: intruderfast

looks like bhaiyaa ji is confused again.
ours is not a secret forum ,
app log bhi wahaan jhaankte rehte ho.
u can read what is written.
urs is a secret forum coz kisi ko pata nahin wahaan kyaa chal raha hain.

pehli baat meaine sirf ek baar dekha tha cauxse i came to know that even u r out dere ....as i a staunch believer of the opposite ...๐Ÿ˜ญ and tum logon ne open isliye rakh hai taki hum log padh sake in which we r hardly interested but jo naye log aaye hain unko bhi toh pata chale ki aap log bhi doodh ke dhule huye ni hai ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ankit_34

i think u need to check dictionary meaning of the word rape and then try to think ki if a gal can do that ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† bas thats all i can say after all its a family forum ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Just to reply on this sometime back there was this news in newspapers as well where a woman did that. :) so there is no IFs or Buts here. and seeing Tappu's character that madam has got master's degree in this.

ankit_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: farah007

Just to reply on this sometime back there was this news in newspapers as well where a woman did that. :) so there is no IFs or Buts here. and seeing Tappu's character that madam has got master's degree in this.

rape was the word used to just highlight the title ....rape is not possible by a gal as man is a active partner in consummation and woman is a passive 1 ...so the person who is active only he can force into consummation a passive partner cant...bas yaar ab isse jyada ni ban karwaoge ky mujhe forum se๐Ÿ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

pehli baat meaine sirf ek baar dekha tha cauxse i came to know that even u r out dere ....as i a staunch believer of the opposite ...๐Ÿ˜ญ and tum logon ne open isliye rakh hai taki hum log padh sake in which we r hardly interested but jo naye log aaye hain unko bhi toh pata chale ki aap log bhi doodh ke dhule huye ni hai ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

aapko itni chinta kyun hain, hum bula lenge jise bulaana hoga.
humne open isliye rakha hain, kyunki hum likhne se darte nahin.
tumhe jo samajhna hai samjho, as far as i know u ppl peep there regularly
ankit_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

aapko itni chinta kyun hain, hum bula lenge jise bulaana hoga.
humne open isliye rakha hain, kyunki hum likhne se darte nahin.
tumhe jo samajhna hai samjho, as far as i know u ppl peep there regularly

waise title veer iccha thread kyun rakha hai it shud b veeya fans bashing thread...๐Ÿ˜† bas thats all jo likhna hai likho koi fharak ni padta๐Ÿ˜†
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

rape was the word used to just highlight the title ....rape is not possible by a gal as man is a active partner in consummation and woman is a passive 1 ...so the person who is active only he can force into consummation a passive partner cant...bas yaar ab isse jyada ni ban karwaoge ky mujhe forum se๐Ÿ˜†

Please ankit. i can only request you to STOP teh argument and move to some VEE YA Thread. Please!
ankit_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: farah007

Please ankit. i can only request you to STOP teh argument and move to some VEE YA Thread. Please!

acha teekh hai yaar ..waise bhi m not talking to u ji ..its anmol m talking to ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ aap hi ne ant mein mujhe quote kiya isliye i replied ๐Ÿ˜Š
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i was laughing when she asked Iccha "Kaise lagey hamarey Veer??".........as if she was asking her how was his performance....#@#@$%...........wdhell..........
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neenu55

Taps had shown her real face now to Ichcha and Ichha had finally stopped that irritating Tappu badal chuke jaap, for which i am verrrrrrrrrrrry glad) so I don't think she will doubt Veer ever

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Srsly yaar I was cursing the one who had penned the dialogues๐Ÿ˜กW*T the ๐Ÿ˜ก ws all that........Kaise lagey ..........Bahut pyaare hain na๐ŸคชAnd some references abt bed nd all๐Ÿ˜กI want to see Ichcha waking up now Enough of all this sacrifices nd no MUs plzzzzz That would again be stupid to doubt because of some mole

And send back Damini to Basti enough of serving the So-called Thakurs๐Ÿฅฑ