India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kinjal is stupid

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Kinjal is really stupid..................I don't get it......she had the guts to tell her fake news about her being prego....but she couldn't find the guts to just saying I dont want to marry Elesh and want to marry umang....................and Elesh too.she could have just told him.....he would have understood. My god this girl created a mess for nothing.............she is dumb also, remember when she was telling Umang to elope and run way.........he told her "i am not a coward and I don't want to do that"..........so he doesn't have the guts to come take her from her home but he has the guts to plan stupid crap like this and make her bali ka bakra??? GOD GIRL WAKE UP.....HE IS MESSING WITH YOU! ...........well I am more annoyed with Kinjal then every, she was better off runing way, atleast her mom would have not been insulted or been blamed for something she had no part in. Either way she would have tarnished the family name.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

crmsnayhajUzma005Chaudhrytmangelic8219saomomsujji0609-tellyaddict-suk19.Verity.

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
she was better off runing way, atleast her mom would have not been insulted or been blamed for something she had no part in.

Taral....this could have been the best solution for Modis and Kinjal too....if she would have run then Kokila had chance to say "Kinjal died in an accident" w/o geting blamed........

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

princess.taral83angelic8219sujji0609.Verity.

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I can't quite figure out who is worse - Kinjal or Rashi.   They are both vile creatures.  The scale is tipping in favor of Kinjal simply because she is doing this to her own family.  Rashi merely married into this dysfunction.  They are both great examples of what not to become - and yet, Rashi continues to get away with everything.  We'll have to wait to see how it pans out for Kinjal.  And then there's sweet, simple Gopi who nothing ever good happens to.  Aren't the CVs just great?!  What a wonderful story...Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

svmitaral83angelic8219sujji0609-tellyaddict-.Verity.

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Kenjal is definately stupid. Thats why she is better off with dhaval..lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VirgoChick

VirgoChick Goldie
VirgoChick
VirgoChick

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Btw im quiet confused is she lying about her being pregnant or is she actually speaking the truth ?
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VirgoChick

Btw im quiet confused is she lying about her being pregnant or is she actually speaking the truth ?
i thnk the CVs are still deciding on their choice.. Kenjal's pregnancy depends on TRP rating.. The fact is kept in such a way that the cvs can move either way when the ryt tym comes..lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SangeetaHimaniVirgoChick

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VirgoChick

she is not pregnant. it is flake and she does not understand the consequences. it is better she is struck with dhawal rather than the sweet elesh.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VirgoChick

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
everyone seems to think that dhaval might not be a great guy.....but we don't know that yet.........he might actually be nicer then we all thing (low chances) but still............well all I have to say is that GOOD elesh didn't marry kinjal........he deserves much much much better...............

Go to top