India-Forums

Bandini
Bandini

28th December Written Update (Page 25)

Shahara3 IF-Dazzler
Shahara3
Shahara3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
right hose and lets not forget Bandini is AK 1st show and she was only 17 when she started and now just turned 19, she has portrayed and played Santu to perfection alongside the RR, I mean the BigB of the silverscreen so credit to her and her performances with him.  Its sad that we missed the best parts of the 26yrs of SANRAJ life where we really could have seen RR & AK make more magic for us on the screens,  they didnt need OTT romance but still the romance was pictureperfect to watch and repeatedly watched by me and others. Santu is a village girl so I wont expect her to bounce into a urban woman and would not want her to, to be honest, I like her how she is, just need to get her back into her DM jaw dropping avatar again, hopefully once they hit their goal this happens.  

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

akshyanklementina_275bankhancuterosybishop22ushmishabz50ramsha_002anitaranipyar-ishk

Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Dazzler
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bishop22

Spot on Shah.... when I watch RR and AK I don't notice the age difference.... their chemistry is just brilliant.... I could watch them 24/7 I love watching Aasiya... she has played the role of Santu to perfection.... all the different age phases, style and all the problems and issues she's gone through

Yeap hose Aasiya is doing a gr8 job. Its no big deal for a youngster to play a glam doll's role...but to play such a role in such a tender age is quite impressive.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshyanbankhancuterosybishop22anitarani

simlavidhi IF-Dazzler
simlavidhi
simlavidhi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone.
Thanks 4 z updates ipod, anji n shakshi. Episode was awesome specially sanraj scenes, Santu opens DM hand in z taxi n z much awaited hug near z lakeside, without 4getting z dialogues of DM that Santu is z ONLY acha tarasha heera of MS n DM n SANTU r one.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhanbishop22anitarani...RamonaG....

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali.smiley

Agree fazy Bandini is no way near to Kzk..coz in Bandini no lead was killed (i even forgot the number of times Bajaj was shown dead) and then coming back from dead. Bandini is a story of rural India and it has quite excelently potrayed it.and most importantly the relation of Sanraj is strong unlike prb who used to doubt each other then divorce then again get married. You are right Bandini is no way near to any such crap LOL

What you're calling crap was, no matter how much u hate it still in the top 3 shows for 7yrs. The tracks that you're mentioning here were first seen on these K shows, obviously after that its been done so many times that people got sick of it. I didn't care how many times Bajaj died, he looked hotter each time he returned(other than when he had the long hair). Also when he came back the TRP's went even higher with his re-entry. U can't deny that these were the interesting tracks then thats why they were so popular.

I'm not saying Bandini's not good, I watch it myself and neither was I criticising AK. I've even said before that had Bandini aired on Star, Zee or Colors it would have done so much better until the Arjan death track.

Reading all the comments here it seems I can't even post my views here. Also if I didn't call Bandini crap, that gives u no right to call my favourite show crap.

Looks like I've bided my time here, so I'm outta here.

Edited by Luv-Shonit - 28 December 2010 at 4:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhanpyar-ishk

Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Dazzler
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

Originally posted by Anjali.smiley

Agree fazy Bandini is no way near to Kzk..coz in Bandini no lead was killed (i even forgot the number of times Bajaj was shown dead) and then coming back from dead. Bandini is a story of rural India and it has quite excelently potrayed it.and most importantly the relation of Sanraj is strong unlike prb who used to doubt each other then divorce then again get married. You are right Bandini is no way near to any such crap LOL

<font color="#cc0000">What you're calling crap was, no matter how much u hate it still in the top 3 shows for 7yrs. The tracks that you're mentioning here were first seen on these K shows, obviously after that its been done so many times that people got sick of it. I didn't care how many times Bajaj died, he looked hotter each time he returned(other than when he had the long hair). Also when he came back the TRP's went even higher with his re-entry. U can't deny that these were the interesting tracks then thats why they were so popular. </font>

</strong>

<font color="#cc0000">I'm not saying Bandini's not good, I watch it myself and neither was I criticising AK. I've even said before that had Bandiniaired on Star, Zee or Colors it would have done so much better until the Arjan death track. </font>

<font color="#cc0000">Reading all the comments here it seems I can't even post my views here. Also if I didn't call Bandini crap, that gives u no right to call my favourite show crap.</font>

<strong><font color="#cc0000">Looks like I've bided my time here, so I'm outta here. </font>

no 3 at the time when only ekta shows used to air on tv.
But BANDINI was asia's #2 most watched show till this horrible leap.
And rest about Povs.you are welcome to post we didn't stop you:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhan

soap-critic IF-Dazzler
soap-critic
soap-critic

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Viewbie Note

Members are requested not to compare shows even if they are from the same production house. The background of the plot, the personalities of the lead characters are different as also are the circumstances which brought them together. The market reach of the channels they are aired on is also different.

Please discuss the Bandini episodes only and refrain from making any kind of comparison as this can result in unnecessary arguments and derail the purpose of the Bandini update thread

Bandini Dev Team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhan

ushmi Goldie
ushmi
ushmi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Never followed any other show except bandini, infact one can say never was interested in any show except bandini so just cant compare bandini with any show....
True bandini came up with a very different concept and storyline which was soo brialliant that it attracted public without dem knwing it.... All rural india, its workers n the dressing of the lead all was lovable...
It was for the first time that lead was shown in dhoti n mooch.... Haha aur na jane is mooch ne kitno ke hosh udadiye...
Both BT n IMAGINE took a very big risk to cast a 17 yr smal newcomer AK aganst AB of smal screen RR.
Aasiya realy performed so wel n upto rr that today sanraj are the amongst one of the best lead.
Dont knw abt. Ne show in d past bt bandini rocks in present.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshyanbankhanXx..Anjali..xX...RamonaG....

ushmi Goldie
ushmi
ushmi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

awww cuterosy love your ever so balanced thinking and though u are matter of fact yet you paint a rosy pictureEmbarrassed
would love to see santu in a gown too....a big box of virtual chocolates for u if it happensParty

Awwww....... Santu in gown... Wow cuterosy its soo sweet, if really this happens na... Then even from my side a big box of virtual choacolates to u...
Hahaha
we can do anything to see santu in different hairstyle n dress up na.... Realy tired of seeing such a beautiful lady in such dull sarees with tied up hairs...

Edited by ushmi - 28 December 2010 at 6:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhan...RamonaG....anitarani

Go to top