India-Forums

Bandini
Bandini

28th December Written Update (Page 14)

Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Dazzler
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Imagine is really particular about its walls..thank god they took that step to stop those freaks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....

klementina_275 Groupbie
klementina_275
klementina_275

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update iPodBig smile
Thanks Sakshi and AnjiIi for live updateBig smile
Hi all! beautiful scene SANRAJHug us all thrilled and we got a gift for NEWYEAR!Party today'sepisode was pretty, M-clan with their plan came as the icing on the cakeClap. Mega will dissolve as a soap bubble with Visal! but hopefully CVS, will not shock with something new from what we wish in this forumD'ohStern Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ushmiipodmackidbishop22Xx..Anjali..xXShahara3...RamonaG....pyar-ishk

Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Dazzler
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

Originally posted by bishop22

Well sanraj scenes were great today... the one in the taxi where Santu holds his hand and he's got a coin ready for her... how sweet... and the hug.... what can i say...

If only the last sanraj scene was no BD... it would've been great as the lines said by DM were very touching.... that they are one...

well the last scene was seperately shot but thats ok the important scenes didnt have BD which going by previous track records is nothing short of a minor miracleWink
so Hose, the cvs arent going to give u ALL your eggs in one basket.....LOL
ab thoda bahut to chalta hai....picture abhi baaki hai mere dost....if we attain perfection there wont be anything left to strive forSmile
Haha...you are right ramo di. I guess its quite a gud progress as now they are showing physical gestures of affection like hugs...otherwise they really left no hope in us by showing that cushion bw sanraj.remember.rofl LOL LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bishop22...RamonaG....

bishop22 Goldie
bishop22
bishop22

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

Originally posted by bishop22

Well sanraj scenes were great today... the one in the taxi where Santu holds his hand and he's got a coin ready for her... how sweet... and the hug.... what can i say...

If only the last sanraj scene was no BD... it would've been great as the lines said by DM were very touching.... that they are one...

well the last scene was seperately shot but thats ok the important scenes didnt have BD which going by previous track records is nothing short of a minor miracleWink
so Hose, the cvs arent going to give u ALL your eggs in one basket.....LOL
ab thoda bahut  to chalta hai....picture abhi baaki hai mere dost....if we attain perfection there wont be anything left to strive forSmile

What can I say... Yeh Dil Maane More....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cuterosyXx..Anjali..xXShahara3...RamonaG....

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Glad everyone is optimistic here. Just hope this a start to more intimate Sanraj scenes. However I didn't actually find anything special in the hug, it was just a quick hug. Just my opinion, its better than nothing though.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ushmiXx..Anjali..xX

Shahara3 IF-Dazzler
Shahara3
Shahara3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipodmackid

Originally posted by cuterosy

I hope Megha carries with her fake diamond samples to Mumbai as she does not understand diamonds like DM and Santu do and return dejected to Dharampur .... just my thinking but CVs high time we want to see Megha lose big time in front of VVIPs.... and then shout at vishal and then one by one incident happens so that on next Monday we get to see new trackSmile

not so fast I want  megha to really suffer after all the torture we have been shown since may- the cv;s better show she is tortured mentally by DM and santu- i want megha on her knees

she needs it big time-

Or else CVs can show bit by bit  that first Antwerp contract is snatched from her hand and she loses face in  front of VVIPs back home workers are agitated slowly Vishal is mistrusting Megha  then factory workers are going against her ... let Megha lose step by step but she needs to start losing and  then starts talks with attorney again on her power of attorney...
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for updates girls.  Was a excellent epi today, Santu's presentation, SANRAJ taxi scene, Santu's hand goes to DMs and he has already got coin ready for Santu to make a wish by the ocean Embarrassed awww he knows her so well, his adoring words to her, his diamond queen, Modavsolonki's most precious diamond is with him and the much long long awaited hug Day Dreaming and even the last scene with the BDs was nice as they were great words by DM to and about Santu praise to her, Santu does give herself less credit and always credits others but good DM making sure shes receiving it and best part was when he says hes happy and the praise is theirs as they are one and not separate.  

MClan part was good and agree with Mira and Rosy that your povs should be how its shown - the slow downfall, I want Megha to suffer slowllllllly and fall every hurdle and once she finds out SANRAJ are Kankku and Damji, hope SANRAJ make her life hell and misery, they dont need to rub their success in her face as its all there, she will burn with jealousy.  I want to see her cry like a baby - pathetic I know but it is a must before the witch melts LOL

Edited by Shahara3 - 28 December 2010 at 12:29pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275sakshi_24cuterosybishop22ushmiXx..Anjali..xXLuv-Shonitpyar-ishk

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
fazy in this forum the hug after the rudra track which i personally thought was a particularly intense and moving oneEmbarrassed
ALSO fell SHORT OF EXPECTATIONS Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi_24simlavidhiLuv-Shonit

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Smile just watch the taxi scene and the hug again...Wink
love th way santu holld his handEmbarrassed and thn that jaddu ki jhappi from santu to malikEmbarrassed..
what else we can have on a public placeLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275bishop22Xx..Anjali..xX

Go to top