Bandini

28th December Written Update

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Hi friends

Part 1

episode starts with santu remembering DM's words - to put her proposal forward to the chairman and not to get scared- she stands and explains to the chairman instead of selling one big diamond we sell small diamonds- all are surprised at her as they say the profit is in selling a bigger diamond- she tells them yes - but only if it sells - but we can sell 1000- small diamonds in a day and make more profit- woman do not buy diamonds because of the price they buy gold - we have to bring the diamond cost down so all class woman can afford a diamond
all impressed- santu gets the contract- Kanku Damji works will have monopoly in the antwerp exhibition
the chairman tells santu hope your comapny does not let us down- santu says can i go and give this news to damji bhai he is outside- he asks her why he did not come inside she tells him because he has faith and trust in his kanku that she can get this order

santu and dm - in car dm has a coin tells santu i know you would want to put a coin in the well- he takes her to water side- santu throws the coin and asks for courage to go ahead-dm tells her our kanku damji dia works will be a household name and you will be the diamond queen- but the most imp thing is Mhadavrao most precious diamond is with me- santu happy and she hugs DM
dm calls guptaji and give him the good news and says we will throw a party for santu

dhrampur-
triveni tells baa how she helped vishal but megha let vishal think she took care of vishal- baa happy and says now you see how i handle megha-she is happy that megha does not know triveni helped vishal-  moit comes in and say wow baa you are in a good mood  and even moti wants to join as she has a plan against megha- - all at the dining table - baa tells megha do you know what vishal does- she tells vishal this is dhrampur it is not good that you drink what will the villagers think? it is good triveni helped you- moti says triveni is crazy why she has to worry vishal's mother is there to take care of him- baa tells megha a mother nevier sleeps till her kids are home - vishal confused megha red in anger- leaves the dining table
krishna call the house - hiten picks up the phone- he disconnects - hiten pretends he is talking to the insurance company- the funds have been transferred to megha's account- hiten screams at the guy how is this possible it has to be vishal's account- vishal cannot believe this that megha got the  insurance money
rest of m- family happy at their plan

break

part 2

in mumbai all happy and getting ready for Ganesh pooja- dm comes and tells al the workers it is because of your hard work and support we have opened this factory
they all do pooja- santu has flash backs how in dhrampur all use to respect dm- she remembers the first holi- she is emotional- dm comes to her and tells her now you are the owner of this company control your emotion i have seen you become emotional on every thing- santu tells dm - you the person who does every thing but give credit to my name - dm tells her we are one and it makes him happy to give credit to her name

break

part 3

megha calls the chairman of  the diamond association and tells him how can you give the contract to  another company- DM is a big name and that no one can match our quality- she tells him i am coming to mumbai with my samples
megha thinks i have to do something - here the family is making me a liar in front of vishal- i did not get the insurance money and now we are not getting this contract

freeze on megha

Edited by ipodmackid - 28 December 2010 at 11:26am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821921royalmvatsaazminamswarajgiramnababyaishroymaryam23arichsaggi80pikavecnirleppannuklementina_275charmyshah001Jamila1sriyapoojaEzthernanda_gopaekomasJoshana458desi-galluvrrbankhanhashbrownhina91mimi10sakshi_24ushmibishop22daddysgirl786Gauri22cuterosyAyeshaRRShahara3Luv-Shonitsoap-criticshabz50Jaz1990anna44ramsha_002leena04anitaraniammoospyar-ishk

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
hello guysssss............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charmyshah001ipodmackidAyeshaRR

AyeshaRR Goldie
AyeshaRR
AyeshaRR

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
hi saki mira

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi_24ipodmackid

bishop22 Goldie
bishop22
bishop22

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
hello friends... hope we get a good episode today!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi_24

shabz50 IF-Dazzler
shabz50
shabz50

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Hi hope we get a good epi and the story moving forward. A sanraj scene with no BD's plz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi_24hina91

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
epi starts with--

office-
santu remembering DM talks and show him the importance of small daimond and tell him to do the bussiness of small daimonds ,,and on n on ,,,overall gave a impressive speech...
head asks other about their views and every one denies santus idea but head likes it and gave her the contract...santu happy...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275hina91bishop22ipodmackidcuterosyushmiAyeshaRRShahara3shabz50pyar-ishk

Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Dazzler
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Hi guys

epi starts with The chairman asking about santu's proposal.she says we'll make small diamonds instead of big ones.the person says bt the more big diamond is more is its value.santu says bt what if that diamond doesnt get sold.the chairman ask his other associate people hows santu's proposal.
The chairman finds her idea very innovate and the contract is given to KD company.
The chairman says i hope KD comp will not let us down.santu asks him if she can go and give the gud news to damji bhai

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275hina91cuterosybishop22ushmiipodmackidAyeshaRRShahara3pyar-ishk

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged

SANRAJ IN CAR.-

santu open DM's hand and found coin and they go near lake for asking wish NO CHEAT SHOYS GUYS... santu throw coin in lake and sanraj asks for their success and DM praise santu as daimond queen...FINALLY SANRAJ HUG...YEAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275hina91cuterosyAyeshaRRushmiShahara3shabz50pyar-ishk

Go to top