Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

BAJI!!!!!!!!!!A Gem of a Friend (Page 2)

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Totally agreed vid u triasha. Tears rolled from my eyes as well. Nd ya baji is indeed a gem wich i hope that our gadha soon realises.
Nd ya toast from my side as well as my friendship vid ltl completed one year nd i promise-ye dosti hum nahi todenge.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-triasha

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti10august

Totally agreed vid u triasha. Tears rolled from my eyes as well. Nd ya baji is indeed a gem wich i hope that our gadha soon realises.
Nd ya toast from my side as well as my friendship vid ltl completed one year nd i promise-ye dosti hum nahi todenge.
trueeeeeeeee yaar....................its a long tym................hope this bond of frndship continues................LTL ROCKZZZZZZZZZSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10august

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

Yh he said that to suds but still acts indifferent to baaji... He better hug him 2moro... Cant see them apart man! yh i hpe he does...i remember tht scene wer he sed tht 2 suds... n shut him up... bt the problem is as u sed tht he acts indifferent to baji which is sad. i think he shud b mre open abt his feelings, its clear he loves naku and baji dearly... he proved tht wen he sed tht statement 2 suds, n with naku wel he always proves it...none stop thinkin abt her...n thn the drunken kitchen scenes... i feel he wnts 2 bond with madhu 2 bt hesitates a lot... Confused like in the scene wer madhu feeds dutta, he was like u neva tld me wt u used 2 do in london---seemed he wntd 2 gt 2 knw her... n thn wen the wedding shopping was happening he was noting hw madhu is as a person, wt she likes n wt she doesnt...LOL bt thn 2 the face he's al cold...
@Yuvi... WORD! he doesnt even know how lucky he is to have Nakku, Baaji and Madhu! Gadha sirf gadha hi nahin anda bhi hainAngry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. yh andha gadha name suits him best

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sophia21triasha

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Today i felt like killing ET...while baaji was pouring his heart out and dutta looking so grim and sad because of the rift between them...the Et and bandar were grinning.yh stupid ppl...they wer doin tht wen madhu ws playin the guitar except suds who ws happy listening 2 madhu play it...makes me wonder wt if he has a bad intention with madhuConfused oh guys did u c kala's blush wen kishore was doing the poem n mentioned kala's smileLOLLOL  i was like oh my kala knws hw 2 blush n b al shy wen he hubby is doing shayri on herLOL

See we all feel for baaji.....but dutta..he must also be feeling broken..he must be feeling 'i had only one friend with whom i could share my feelings and even he betrayed me for a girl...20yrs of friendship and he couldn't trust me with my own wife's truth'...it's hard to forget and forgive something like this..it will be harder to forgive baaji because he knew it the longest...i think that in itself is a issue with dutta. yh mayb bt i dnt gt this thing abt being able 2 forget al tht he's dne, al the times baji stood by him thru thick n thin and hold onto tht 1 mistake of his... its nt onli dutta, i see tht a lot happening in real life too...wer ppl in one moment wil 4gt everythin a person has dne for thm bt neva 4gt tht 1 mistake n personally i feel thts reali wrong...y r ppl like tht?
Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
@Shilpi... I agree that its hard to forgive n forget... But he cnt just break a 20 yrs friendship for 1 mistake... He should talk it out ... How can he forget that its the same baaji who can give up his life for him if he asked him to? And its the same baaji who actually took a bullet for him...! n he cnt forgive him for 1 mistake? Sigh!

*dewdrop~pearl*

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

@Shilpi... I agree that its hard to forgive n forget... But he cnt just break a 20 yrs friendship for 1 mistake... He should talk it out ... How can he forget that its the same baaji who can give up his life for him if he asked him to? And its the same baaji who actually took a bullet for him...! n he cnt forgive him for 1 mistake? Sigh!
exactly my point!Clap

Sophia21

Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
hopefully this new year we will get to see baji and dutta reunite and i want bajji to kick suds butt..he does not deserve to be duttas right hand man!

Go to top