BAJI!!!!!!!!!!A Gem of a Friend

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
GUYS today i had tears.................BAJI 's song was soooooooooo heart

wrenching..............bechara except DUTTA 'S frndship he had nothing.....................just felt 

soooooooooooo saddddddddddd for his condition.....dutta dont lose this gem of a

frnd..............each word in the song clears baji's dil ki baat.............DUTTA its tym for u to realise 

it...................this song is the best to describe frndship..................from 

sholay...........................wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww luveddddddddddddddddddd 

it...................................this LTL birthday made us realise our 1 year old frndship 

toooooooooo.................its my toast for MY LOVELY FRIENDS IN THIS FORUM

Ye dosti hum nahi todenge
Todenge dum magar tera saath na chhodenge

Aye meri jeet teri jeet
teri haar meri haar
Sun aye mere yaar
Tera ghum mera ghum
meri jaan teri jaan
Aisa apna pyaar

Jaan pe bhi khelenge tere liye le lenge
Jaan pe bhi khelenge tere liye le lenge
Sab se dushmani

Logon ko aate hain do nazar hum magar
Dekho do nahi
Arre ho juda ya khafa aye khuda hai dua
Aisa ho nahi

Khaana peena saath hai
Marna jeena saath hai
Khaana peena saath hai
Marna jeena saath hai
Saari zindagi

BAJI ................dutta will soon accept ur frndship................we all r wid uuuuuuuu...............LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUU

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
totally agreed triasha
Can someone please make VM on duji for the same song 😊
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sigh! Baaji is the best!
Love him... his expression throughout the song killed me...!

If Dutta doesn't melt he's ..... No Comment!
triasha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sophia21

Sigh! Baaji is the best!

Love him... his expression throughout the song killed me...!

If Dutta doesn't melt he's ..... No Comment!

yaaaaaaaaa he was tooooooooooo good.................yaar melt hoga..............dnt forget DUTTA said baji "mere liye kya hai ye tum nahin samjhoge..............baji ka hazar khoon maaf"!!!!!!!!!!!😊
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i agree duji at the end of the epi was the onli reason i voted it as good in huma's thread!

he is a tru friend n if dutta doesnt realise this soon thn he wil regret it l8r... becos true friends r like diamonds, very few n rare!! n he is lucky 2 hav a friend like baji...i sumtyms feel duttas doesnt knw hw lucky he is...
he was betrayed by seema n supriya in love bt God gave him naku's unconditional love, a love which is so pure and doesn't anything in return, she didnt evn wnt him 2 love her bk at first, all she eva wntd was his happiness n went out of her way 2 make sure he is happy with supriya bt he didnt appreciate it

he has such a great friend like baji, bt would rather b with a dhokebaaz-suds than baji... baji has been there for him through thick and thin bt dutta has 4gtn al tht n jus holds onto 1 mistake baji made..bt if u think abt it it wasnt reali baji's place 2 tel dutta the truth abt naku... altho i feel he shud hav encouraged naku 2 tel the truth as soon as he found out bt he didnt..tht was his mistake...his onli mistake

dutta has loved ET so much bt they in return wnt 2 c him unhappy. God gave him a true caring n loving sis like madhu n wt does he do? ignore her n b so cold with her... which is sad 2 c cos he's nice n warm 2 those tht hate him 2 the core n those tht love him 2 the core he is angry with n doesnt wna knw thm..which is reali sad 2 c
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yh he said that to suds but still acts indifferent to baaji... He better hug him 2moro... Cant see them apart man!

@Yuvi... WORD! he doesnt even know how lucky he is to have Nakku, Baaji and Madhu! Gadha sirf gadha hi nahin anda bhi hain😡😆
Edited by Sophia21 - 13 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Today i felt like killing ET...while baaji was pouring his heart out and dutta looking so grim and sad because of the rift between them...the Et and bandar were grinning.

See we all feel for baaji.....but dutta..he must also be feeling broken..he must be feeling 'i had only one friend with whom i could share my feelings and even he betrayed me for a girl...20yrs of friendship and he couldn't trust me with my own wife's truth'...it's hard to forget and forgive something like this..it will be harder to forgive baaji because he knew it the longest...i think that in itself is a issue with dutta.
triasha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

i agree duji at the end of the epi was the onli reason i voted it as good in huma's thread!

he is a tru friend n if dutta doesnt realise this soon thn he wil regret it l8r... becos true friends r like diamonds, very few n rare!! n he is lucky 2 hav a friend like baji...i sumtyms feel duttas doesnt knw hw lucky he is...
he was betrayed by seema n supriya in love bt God gave him naku's unconditional love, a love which is so pure and doesn't anything in return, she didnt evn wnt him 2 love her bk at first, all she eva wntd was his happiness n went out of her way 2 make sure he is happy with supriya bt he didnt appreciate it

he has such a great friend like baji, bt would rather b with a dhokebaaz-suds than baji... baji has been there for him through thick and thin bt dutta has 4gtn al tht n jus holds onto 1 mistake baji made..bt if u think abt it it wasnt reali baji's place 2 tel dutta the truth abt naku... altho i feel he shud hav encouraged naku 2 tel the truth as soon as he found out bt he didnt..tht was his mistake...his onli mistake

dutta has loved ET so much bt they in return wnt 2 c him unhappy. God gave him a true caring n loving sis like madhu n wt does he do? ignore her n b so cold with her... which is sad 2 c cos he's nice n warm 2 those tht hate him 2 the core n those tht love him 2 the core he is angry with n doesnt wna knw thm..which is reali sad 2 c

absolutely Yuvi.....................i dont know wen he will realise his gruesome mistakes what he will do................god help our DONKEY to understand the real treasures.............koi jagtap ko wapas laoooooooooooo
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agreed vid u triasha. Tears rolled from my eyes as well. Nd ya baji is indeed a gem wich i hope that our gadha soon realises.
Nd ya toast from my side as well as my friendship vid ltl completed one year nd i promise-ye dosti hum nahi todenge.
triasha thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti10august

Totally agreed vid u triasha. Tears rolled from my eyes as well. Nd ya baji is indeed a gem wich i hope that our gadha soon realises.
Nd ya toast from my side as well as my friendship vid ltl completed one year nd i promise-ye dosti hum nahi todenge.

trueeeeeeeee yaar....................its a long tym................hope this bond of frndship continues................LTL ROCKZZZZZZZZZ😊