Uttaran
Uttaran

sucha a nasty woman tapsya (Page 3)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I agree with dreamz 

veer said it was mistake , and taps might have seen that Til when he was changing clothes , so she knew about it 

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by gh79

Originally posted by anu_luv_maan

oh my god !!!!!!!!!!D'oh this female will nvr change She is lyng to iccha that she slept many times with veer infact she raped poor man ........

how cud sheAngry yesterdy she was peeping thru der door nd today she waited desprately  to see der bedroom yuk ............Angry

no i hope iccha's eyes will open 
tapasya is sick , n she will not loose any chance of degrading ichcha, she still treats her as a servant, n even damini too is treated like that by divya , that damini and this ichcha should realise this thing asap....i hope the doCry
Right, I dont expect any better from mentally sick people like taps.....but what bothers me more that why doesnt iccha share this with veer about what taps told her..why hiding even now...com'mon communicate girl with your hubby....Confused
btw, one basic doubt...how did taps come to know that veer has a til on his back.....Big smile...ya phir  usne sirf andhere me ek teer maara.....Smile..and why was iccha shocked to see that till..she knows taps & veer have been together..so whats the big deal....

Veer said its all a mistake but here Tappu is picturising it as a love relationship so I do understand Ichcha and her feelings of not shock but pain( i stil don't understand is it only me who is seeing pain in Ichcha's eyes!!). If u love a man very deeply, even after u accept another women carrying his  child its very hard to hear wat happened between them thru that lady. I feel Ichcha is shocked with Tappu going on saying MY VEER.....

I agree with you... Ichcha was pained to hear taps saying all that ... she was shocked because she thought taps had changed but realizing that its the same old bitter taps with an agenda to grab Veer back will definitely make her sad... whats to be seen is how Ichcha fights back ...for one thing is sure she will not let veer go this time come what may

This is very important phase in this story and I hope CVS don't muddle this up once again..............

Now that Ichcha came to see Taps real face, she must now start being assertive and show Taps that she is the chosen one and must convey to Taps that Veer had chosen her over Tappu even though she had given Uttaran of Veer to Tappu. And Veer is not Tappu's Uttaran to her as Veer had come to her on his own coz he loves her more than life itself. This CVS shud definitely show else Veer as Tappu UT to Ichcha will definitely be a crude joke on true love.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
My head started spinning after all these yestWackoHow happy I was But this Damn serialAngry

According to the show's POV Ichcha's supposed to get Taps Uttaran........She's got it now and she's been told about it as well Now plzzzzzzzzzzzzz Guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz stop all this It sickening to hear those dialogues...............Only DBY did Ichcha tell all about Himmat nd all Plzzzzzz Give her some spine Now she knows what Taps's is upto .............Let her share the pain with Veer ........Enuf of all this Hamara Veer Hamara kamra Til stuff nd all It's DisgustingDeadAngry

Go to top