India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

New Year should bring new hopes!

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Guys, this past couple of days has been very bad for this forum!....And whether you all say or not, i know i am being alienated here. This has happened due to my fault as well. My immese admiration for Karan has done it! Ermm i know that! .....and more than the track, it's kw's presence which is affecting all (+vely or -vely)...(isn't that true? ....think honestly). More than the track, i talked of Karan here n since you guys who are not familiar with this actor, didn't like it since i rated him over barun (AND I AM TOTALLY AT FAULT HERE. I ACCEPT! I WAS INCONSIDERATE! )......but i realized this when you all stopped replying on my topics. I realized ki ab paani naak se upar bhad raha hai.LOL And i should stop this. I guess i was the only BHPHian who became more attracted to KW than the track itself n that's why you all didn't like it since i seemed like a traitor...isn't it?LOL....i know...i know....

But well, since 2011 is coming, i wanna take this resolution on IF- that i won't be talking about this anymore! I realized that more than the show, it's the forum which affects my mind (n same goes for all, i know thatWink).....n since no one is talking to me anymore here, i am feeling sad, which i really don't want to be for a fiction show! Embarrassed.....

So, my apologies to Sunaina (first n foremostLOL....we almost came to verbal tiff, i know!Ouch), ankita, chitra, sheila,lucky, n ALL! (i know you all are angry with meLOL)....

Can i plz join you guys again?????........I feel so dejected when am nt in your company!....i swear i won't talk about Karan....in fact i have started hating him now for creating so much mess in my mind n alienating me from you all- my only friends here!

This post is totally 'Dil Se'.Embarrassed......whether you all comment or not, but if possible, plz forgive me n be my friend again!Cry

P.S.: mods, you may close it, if u find it illogical. But i find it Dillogical!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jignsh65sangeeta9kchitra77

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Hi Ships ??

Why my name first ???LOL

I have always replied to your topics.Smile

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Hi Ships ??

Why my name first ???LOL

I have always replied to your topics.Smile

topics ki baat nahi hai sunaina. You tell me, were we acting like friends since past few days?LOL....no na!.......aur topics aur karan jaye bhaad mein, i can't take this separation from you all anymore!Ouch....just want the old bhph forum back now!!!!!
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
aww dont feel alienated...u are a part of the BHPH forum so plz join us once again Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
shipra...

How can I be angry with u..... Debating on topic is different and friendship is different..... We are always with you... Dont feel lonely................ Moreover How can i be angry with so sweet gal like u........ I am never angry with gals...Wink  ( exception/.... when my gf start saying one thing repeatedly marry marry...)

Shipra_S

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Aww ships, dont feel bad. No one is ignoring you, dunno abt others, but i am not, as far as i know about u, you always react to things spontaneously, let it be frustration on satyagrah or gay track, or excitement on karan wahi's entry. I know you wil calm down after a while. Okay okay enough of my psychoanalysis, all i want to say is WELCOME BACK!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21Shipra_Ssunaina02

Jignsh65 Senior Member
Jignsh65
Jignsh65

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

I will not say Welcom Back caz u Never went anywhere u always stay close to our hearts hun.Hug

Edited by Jignsh65 - 29 December 2010 at 1:16am

Shipra_S

sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
aww u always r part of the bhph brigade lol

Shipra_S

Go to top