Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

FF#3: Koi Fariyaad~Last update page 100 (Page 97)

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Lovely update,but very sad that the next update will be the last one.would have been happy if you could still continue.

Thank you  Fatssrilanka glad you liked it!!Big smile
I know I was also feeling sad but The story has to end one day Wink Thank you so much for your support Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatssrilanka

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harianjana

very veyr gr8 update, this  was the first ff read by me later i tuned to other ones. I will cry listening u ending this one. why u all are ending updates one by one. But hope u come with another one soon. Waiting for njext one

Thank you Hari!Big smile Awnn your so sweet , glad you liked my FF but it had to finish soon or else I would have just dragged it ...Hmmm..maybe I already did start writing another FF WinkLOL
billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushasri

nice update

Thank you Usha! Big smile
billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

wow awesome yaar

Glad you liked it anu! Smile
billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenaluma

great update liked a lot

Thank you Meena Big smile
billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak4423766463

Big smilethanku so much 4 ur romantic & beautiful updateClapbut i think i am going to miss this FFTonguei loved this FF very much Clapwaiting forward 4 the last part Hug

Thank you so much ak4423766463 for you sweet comment Big smile I will also miss this FF but I'm really happy that you enjoyed reading it Wink Hug

ak4423766463

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta-avinafan

great updates yumna ,so romantic and sweet .so next may be our radev as parents?
sorry for late reply.

Thanks Ekata ! Glad you liked it Smile
Lets see if they become parents Wink Dont need to apologize its all good Big smile

--Ekta--

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
The next morning dev was getting ready to go to the office ..His hair were wet and wearing a white sleeveless tee ..He was putting his shirt on and Radhika came in the room gazing  at how handsome her husband was looking …Dev sensed Radhika gazing at him and turns around looking at her with a mischievous smile…She slowly walks towards him and  starts buttoning Dev shirt …He couldn't resists himself and wrapped his hands around her waits with a naughty glint in his eyes …Se felt him coming close to her lips .

R: koi ajaye ga…..( someone might come in .) finishing buttoning his shirt …

Dev tightens his arm around her waist  and brings her close to his body…Radika glanced up at  with her hand lingering on his chest …

Dev: Main tumhe aise nahi chorne wala ( I wont leave you that easily ) ..…he said playfully

Radika laughs at Dev boldness …

R: Acha toh aap kaise muhje chorege???( Then how will you release me ?)  replying back  mischievously ..

Dev smiles charmingly and brings his lips close to hers again . Suddenly he hears Vivek calling Dev from the hall and in return he make a frustrating sound …Radhika was looking at him impishly …

Radhika :Aapko office karliye dher horahi hai .( you will get late for office .) …She said fixing his collar and glanced at Dev who was just adoring and smiled seeing his wife making sure that he looks perfect …
Radhika : There all set to go to work …giving him a sweet smile …
 They both heard Birju on the door
Birju : Dev bhaiya office karliye dheer horahi hai …( dev your getting late )

Dev : haan main abhi aya ..( Yes coming)…he looks back at Radhika ..

Dev: Cant they every give us some privacy !!!
Radhika just giggled and moved back getting his black coat and helps him put it on ...Dev smiles impishly and quickly places a kiss on her lips . This made her grin shyly shaking her head watching him walk away ...He turns around giving  her a wink snd made her cheek flush deeper …Dev walked out the room with a boyish smile on his face and went to the office with Vivek ..
Radhika went to Mrinalini with a glass of orange juice and opened the door only to find her on the bed in pain …Radhika ran to her side and held her around her shoulder comfortingly ..

Radhika: Didi!! Kya hua??

Mrilani : Radhika..I think …It time!! She said with much difficulty …

Radhika quickly went to inform Dadima and Vaishali about Mrinalni labor pains..
Birju quickly informed Vivek about this and he came as fast as he could/ Dev was still at the office not informed since he was in a important meeting .
The whole family went to the hospital and Birju and Radhika waited for Dev , they tried calling him but his phone was still switched off ..Radhika tried one last time and told Dev to come home urgently , he heard excitement mixed with anxiousness ! He drove as fast as he could and entered the house rushing to Radhika and saw the house very quiet . He saw Radhika coming out the temple …

Dev: Radhika what happened?!

Radhika: Mrinalini is at the hospital and the family left with her …

Dev: what! Babhies at the hospital and its now that you guys are informing me?? Vivek bhaiya didn't even tell me and I did got worried at the office..

Radhika: you were in a important meeting and your phone was switched off..

Dev smiled little apologically  

Dev: oups! Sorry …

Radhika smiled telling him it ok

Radhika : Should we go there to ?? Or wait for the phone call

Dev: Lets go! He said excitedly

Birju: Haan aap log jaye ..hum yahan hain na ( Yes you guys can go , I'll stay home ..)

Radhika and Dev agreed

Radhika and Dev quickly went in the car and drove to the hospital …They went in and saw Dadima and Vaishali waiting in the waiting room ..Radhika joined them waiting patiently for the delivery to happen smoothly ..mr.Purohit was sitting down and dev join him they both shared a smile …Vivek was in the delivery room with Mrilananli ..

Few hours passed and the nurse came out congratulating them for a baby girl! Radhika smiled joyfully along with the family members ..Dadima folded her hands together thanking God …Dev went to Radhika and hugged her excitedly!! Dadima couldn't believe that she's a great grandmother …Mr.Purohit gave some money to a nurse and told him to get sweets for the whole hospital! Everyone smile delightfully and wanted to go see the baby and Mrinalini . They went in the room and saw Mrilani and Vivek sitting togther holding their baby girl .. Dadima kisse Mrilanalini on her forehea thanking her to give the family such happiness ….Vivek held the baby and Radhika and dev looked on adoringly ….They were all waiting for their  turn to hold the baby …While Dadima was holding the baby girl sweetly Dev and Radhika congratulated Vivek and Mrilanalini .
Everyone had a turn to hold the baby and complement her features ..
Dev and Radhika were also waiting to hold the baby …

Dev: Dadima …it's the second time your holding her ..I want to hold my niece too

Dadima: If your so anxious to hold a baby why don't you make some of your own ?? She  teased ..

This made Radhika and Dev;s cheeks flush and everyone else just laughed ..

Dev: Dadima ..app bhi na ..hospital aise baat karthe hain kya??( dadima ...we dont talk like this in hospitals )

Dadima: Kyun …main kuch  galat toh nahi kaha ( Why I didnt say anything wrong )

Dev: Dadima ..please …he said glancing at Radhika who didn't know what to say yet had a blushing smile

Dadima came forward to Radhika and gave her the baby …Radhika held the baby carefully and smiled tenderly placing a kiss on her rosy cheeks

Dev: Dadima..I was waiting to hold her first

Mrinalini: Ladies first Dev …she teased

Dev: Fine ..lets hold her together …he said going behind Radhika and held the baby with her …Everyone just watched warmly seeing Radhika and Dev holding their baby niece ..

Dev: Babhi she looks like you ….he said sweetly

Radhika : True …she has your eyes …

Everyone were enjoying the togetherness of the family , Dev phoned Birju informing him about the baby and this made Birju very joyful ..vivek met the doctor and told him that Mrinalini could go home in 2 days ..

Radhika was arranging the aarti tali for Vivek and Mrinalini arrival with their little daughter named Anjali . The whole family were so excited for the baby to come home the door bell rang and Vaishali rushed towards the door ..Radhika stood beside Devki who also came to congratulate them …Anjali was welcomed to her house with much humbleness and affection …Birju held her in his arms and smiled tearfully …

Dev: birju ..why are you crying like a baby ?? He laughed

Radhika hit him light on his arm

Radhika: Yeh toh khushi ke ansoon hain( These are tears of happiness ) …she said protectively ..

Birju thanked Mrinalini for filling this house with so much happiness , she simple hugged him comfortingly …Devki and Ranjiv also had their turn to hold the baby and bought few gifts for the baby …Susheel , Arjun and Deepika also came after a while with much joy to spread around ! The whole family was together welcoming their new member with much joy and happiness..

2 months passed and everyone got used to Anjali cries and smile around the whole house  ..In the begging her cry would wake up everyone and Mrinalini had lots of help from Vaishali , Dadima and Radhika . They were always there to hold the baby and take care of Anjali when Mrinalani needed to go out. ..Dev also loved playing with Anjali tiny hands and spend time with her ..Vivek would come back home fast to spend time with his daughter and Mrinalini .. The whole family was always there around Anjali never making her feel alone ….She would always get spoiled by vivek when he bought new toys for her but she was still to small to play with them ..Radhika would give the baby the bottle and put her to sleep sometimes .This only made Radhika aching to have a child of her own when she would watch Anjali sleep peacefully .Mrinalini would change Anjali diapers Dev would walk pass and tease Mrinalini and she warned him that his turn will come! …This only made Radhika aching to have a child of her own when she would watch Anjali sleep peacefully ….Not one day passed when the members didn't hold the baby girl  and shower affection on her. Unknowingly ganjali always bought Radhika and Dev closer .

Hey guys!! This is just a small update the next one will definitely be the last and final ! Thank you guys for the lovely comments!! Hope you guys arent getting bored ..I promise its soon coming to and end ...Maybe will post the last part somewhere this week ..

Please comment and press the like button! Big smile

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabesawissenwaukeshaavinashikhameadowsthujaaaviruradha.avinamasumasrilankaunnati_guptaDAIRY25jsrePutijaChalhovradhika5*Maleena*sita_ramachayya55meenaluma--Ekta--harianjanaushasrifatssrilanka

Go to top