Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

FF#3: Koi Fariyaad~Last update page 100 (Page 76)

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Great job dear! Love the way you write! This part was sweet ,the play in the rain cute and both caring for echothe,their relationship progressed alot...so radh mother soon will apear,thats good! Well,u know how to get us hoocked...the precap is interesting...did rohan kidnapped her LOL LOL Jokes apart,knt wait for the next part!

Thank you Myra for you sweet words Embarrassed .Happy that you liked the sweet update Smile Hopefully RAdhikas mother will be found,Wink and KAran and his parents getting there punishment Angry..I hope I cant keep you guys hooked for the future as well  Wink RAdev relation is surely growing and there love is blossoming Embarrassed
LOL!!LOLLOL  how did you know  its rohan  who kidnapped Radhika!!!Shocked ..He popped up in my FF as a surprise guest  WinkLOL..just kidding Embarrassed

Edited by billo77 - 31 July 2011 at 12:07pm

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by v3gradev09

Billo, these days we are not getting any radev scenes; except for that one yesterday... Today when I read this It brought a smile to my face. What a story.. I could just imagine Dev and Radhika's Scenes! Ohhh gosh so great! The precap- OMG shocking! Hoping Dev and his family find her soon! 

Hey v3gradev !Smile

Thanks you so much for your comment EmbarrassedBig smileI know were not getting much Radev scenes in CB Unhappy..im very upset , 2 minutes of RAdev wasnt enough for me Ouch...Im glad that my update bought a smile to your face with RAdevs scenes Embarrassed..The precap is a shocker isn't t it ShockedLets see if they find her ?!Wink
billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by masumasrilanka

thanxs for this lovely update,is it Karan who has kidnaped  Radhika?,really super rain part keep it up the good work n do drop by this ff on n off.tc

You very welcome Masumasrilanka Big smile ..Glad you liked the update and the rain scene Embarrassed
Lets see if its Rohan who kidnapped RAdhika Wink..Thanks for your encouraging comment Hug
will surely do my best to continue this FF SmileI know you like this FF very much and you need a dose of it Wink..Im really happy to see readers loving this FF ..Thank you very much for appreciating my hard work Big smile
you too take careHug
billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OLGNES

thanks for a wonderful update of your FF!!! loved it a lot!!! hope nothing happens to Radhika!!!

You welcome OLGNES Smile
Glad you loved it Big smile..Dont worry ...Dev is there for her Wink
thanks for your lovely comment Smile
billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harianjana

di we are not having any scens of radev in serial at least thank god sorry thank u that u are giving us a bunch of sweet radev scenes. and the part was realy interesting and well hope nothing happens to radhika

Hey HArianjana Big smile
thank you so much for you sweet comment yaar , I feel very touched that you came to read my update even after your operation Heart
Hope your feeling better after you operation Smile,please take lots of rest Hug
I know in Cb were not getting many Radev scenes that why I added more RAdev scenes in this update Wink Glad you enjoyed them ...Embarrassed..You have to wait for the next update to see ...but you know as long as dev an dhis family is there ..nothing could happen to Radhika Smile
Take care Harianjana Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harianjana

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suwin

the update is wonderful but the percap is scary...hope radhika is safe..thanks dear.

Thank you so much suwin for you sweet comment Big smile
Radhika is safe ?? hmmm...lets see Wink
billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Yumna that was two lovely parts enjoyed reading them.

Thank you Chalhov ! Big smile
glad you enjoyed the update Wink
billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Thnx for the lovely update. the rain part was awesome. Enjoyed reading it.The precap was a shocker.I think it's Karan who has kidnapped Radhika. Hope before anything happens Dev saves Radhika.

You very welcome fatssrilanka Big smile
Glad you liked the update Embarrassed..Umm...I dont know if it Karan or maybe rohan like Myra said LOL
Me too I hope Dev saves RAdhika EmbarrassedWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatssrilanka

Go to top