Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

FF#3: Koi Fariyaad~Last update page 100 (Page 49)

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
wpw wonderful precap yamuna...I also waiting for this from two weeks....Wink
wow I also think this may be Dev's dream or..may be Rad will go awy after what she realize what is happening....waiting waiting waitingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilbillo77

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
di tanks for the precap.
was there  any problem,u have not posted for so long.anyways whats u saying,u will punish our dev.nooooooooo.i agree with rads but punishment is no fair with our dev.rads was saying vishakha works for karan for money due to which dev has no point of believing rads.see u will not punish a lot our lovely dev.
are u showing leap gap.
waiting for complete post
thanks and all the best

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kscjkbillo77

fatssrilanka IF-Addictz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Yes,I agree.I too wish that this a dream.Dev has to pay for whatever he did with Radhika.I think if he's not dreaming then I'm sure Radhika will push him & run from there.Waiting for your update.Pls update soon.I'm going to go crazy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilbillo77anu17

vinianil Senior Member
vinianil
vinianil

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
yamna  precap is interesting hope it  is  not a dream...update soon please....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

billo77

palak13 Goldie
palak13
palak13

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
billo rani that was awesome finally they meet yes hope that is not a dream update soon cant wait for the next part

billo77

sweetfamily Groupbie
sweetfamily
sweetfamily

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Hi Yumna di...how r u?? waiting eagerly to know what happens next.......update soon

billo77

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Part 20
The next day Dev got ready for office , he opened his wardrobe not knowing what to wear ..He took out two choices ..He didn't know what to pick ..Suddenly he saw Radhika sitting on the bed from the reflexion of the mirror and swiftly turns around with a beaming smile ...He knew that he was imagining her but still wanted this to last'.He showed her the white shirt ..She shakes her head making a unpleasant smile , He throws it away on the bed and shows her the black one ..She smiles pleasantly and bobbed her head cutely.. Dev grinned boyishly and put on the shirt turning around to the mirror  ..He was buttoning the shirt and saw Radhika disappear   'His smile reduced and looks down sadly , he takes a deep sigh stroking his hair , feeling his heart ache for her

Downstairs everyone was trying to get used to Radhika not being around ..It was very silent but Birju tried making jokes making every one smile slightly ..Dev sat down on across dadima who was looking his dull face  ..She knew that he was missing Radhika dearly and he loves her ..She will do her best to find Radhika and get  Dev his happiness '.Dev looks at his family that were all sitting quietly'he wanted to apologize for everything that happened'

Dev: Dad..? ..I wanted to apologize for everything'saying remorsefully ..I did realise how much I hurt you guys and I'm feeling very bad about everything '.holding his face low'

Everyone saw this when knew how much Dev was regretting everything that happened with Vishaka and Radhika'

Mr.Purohit: Dev 'we know that your feeling very bad for what happened '.But its not your fault.. you didn't know that Vishaka was with Karan in that plan 'You trusted her because you knew her for long time'.Please beta ..don't blame yourself for what happened'Its true that we felt very hurt with everything that happened but we should leave this to God..Hmm?? Saying tenderly..

Vaishali hold Dev shoulder consolingly..

Vaishali: sab kuch thee hojaye ga ..Tum fiquar maat karna'..Kissing his head motherly ....( Everything will be ok ...Dont you worry ..)

Dadima: Aur waise bhi Kanha ki achirwaad hamesha is pariwaar par rahega '.aur who humare saath kuch galat nahi hone dege'

Vivek: Dev '.don't worry to much '.Just give some time and you will see everything will turn the way It used too. .saying encouragingly..
 Dev looks at Birju who wanted to tell the family were Radhika was but controlled himself'It was getting very hard for him '

Dev: that's only if Birju tells us where he took Radhika '.

B: Dev bhaiya ..why are you making me feel guilty ..I cant tell you guys 'I took Radhika oath and I don't want to break it'.saying upsetting

Dadima: dev '.Leave Birju alone'You don't remember what I told you yesterday '.Trying to make him understand to give Birju some time '

Dev looks away little angrily , No one was understanding how badly he needed to know where Radhika is??

Suddenly , They all heard Mrinalini entering the door with a bright smile

M: Hey Everyone !!

Everyone were just so surprised seeing Mrinalini , Vivek was suppose to go pick her up tomorrow but she came back so fast ..Dev heart was pasting extremely fast he didn't know how she will react knowing radhika is gone !

Dadima: Mrinalni beta ! She hugged her tenderly..How did you come ?and Hows your mother feeling ??

M: I took the taxi ..I wanted to surprise everyone '..Dadima she's doing absolutely fine ..The doctor was surprised seeing my mom recover so fast ..I put the sacred thread around her wrist and she started feeling much better ! Now she's on her feet's doing house chores ..I told her to rest but she doesn't listen ..Trailing of little sternly yet loving '.This is all because of Radhika ! She gave me this sacred thread and Im sure she prayed for my mother and her prayers got answered ..I really want to see Radhika !!..She started walking near around calling Radhika ..

M: RADHIKA!!! Come here !! Saying happily ..

Everyone looked down sadly '

M: Radhika ??? She said walking towards the kitchen ..She came back to the dinning area seeing everyone tensed '..GUYS?? Where's Radhika ???asking worriedly'Why are you guys looking so sad?? What happened ???

Vivek took Mrinalini in there room 'Everyone wanted to block there ears knowing that She would scream!
Dev quickly got up walking away .. ..He didn't have the guts to face Mrinalni anger'..

Birju: dev bhiaya..you didn't finish your breakfast '

Dev: im not hungry '.

Vaishali: Dev! You don't go anywhere unless your finished your breakfast ..you didn't even eat properly yesterday and today your escaping?? NO ! Come back here and finish your breakfast 'saying sternly ..

Dev: no mom ..im not hungry ..please I really have to go 'He took his coat and rushed out he door.

Vaishali: Yeh ladka bhi na!!!! she said angrily..

Dev was in his cabin he was trying to concentrate but everywhere he looked he saw Radhika ! He opened his file Radhika smiling shyly ..He smiled along but then the illusion disappeared ..He opened his computer screen  and saw Radhika laughing cutely ..He blinked once and she was gone'He walks near the window running his fingers in his hair frustratingly ..He couldn't even work properly ..She was everywhere ! It was getting extremely hard for him , His heart was just aching for her ..Vivek came in making dev startle from his thoughts ..

Dev: vivek bhaiya?? Kuch Kaam tha ??

V: yes Dev I want you to contact Mr. Singh and tell him the files that he asked for are going to be faxed to him ..

Dev nods ..

DEV: Bhaiya?? How's Mrinalini bhabhie ??'asking  with cautionary  

Vivek: She actually took it ok ? First she got up to scram at you but I explained her and she calmed herself down ..Shes very sad that Radhika isn't around ..She's missing her very much ..trailing of sadly'

Dev looks down guiltily '

D: I miss her too ..
Vivek saw that dev had tears in his eyes '

V: Dev?? Are you ok ?? Here don't worry Ill take care of everything you go take the rest of the day off ..

D: Bhaiya I'm fine ..Don't worry about me '.Ill do it ..
V: dev its an order! You go home an rest 'He said sternly yet caring

Dev couldn't argue with vivek once it settled it settled ..

Dev took a deep sigh at went home to rest a little '

He went in his room changed in his white kurta pyajama , he rested his head on the bed rest opening his laptop 'He saw a file with Radhika pictures , he smiles remembering the pictures he took of her in the garden and quickly clicks on it 'Seeing her cute shy smile he chuckles sweetly. He was clicking  through the pictures ..All her pictures were beautiful ..Dadima came in and saw Dev looking at his screen with a sweet smile ..she frowns her brows puzzled and walks towards him ..Dev looked up seeing dadima sitting beside him ..

Dadima: Dev what are you doing???

Dev : .I was  looking at some pictures I took of Radhika 'flashing a beaming smile

Dadima looks at the screen and her eyes smiled seeing such beautiful pictures '

Dadima: Areee wah! Kitne achi tasveer utare hain tuhne ''..saying excitedly ..(Wow!! such lovely pictures your took )

Dev: I know '.Actually she didn't know I was taking pictures of her '.When I saw her in the garden '.Dadima ..she was looking ''.He takes a deep sigh '''''Beautiful '.Dadima'I couldn't stop looking at her ..she had a sweet smile on her face 'smelling the flowers and looking at the butterfly''.

Dadima smiles seeing Dev lost in that moment '
Dadima: ..Dev?? Your missing her a lot '.arent you??? Trailing of warmly..

Dev simply bobs his head'Dadima holds his chin affectionately making him look in her eyes'

Dadima: ..I promise you that I will make you meet Radhika'hmm??? ..Now come lets go '

Dev: Where??

Dadima: Eat '

Dev: Dadima'Im not'.

Dadima: Dev! Stop this '.Your didn't eat yesterday and today either'..this is not going to work with me'chalo ..

Dev: Dadima I will come when Im hungry '

Dadima: dev your mom got very upset when you left this morning'.the whole family is getting worried for your health '.Please Dev 'kuch toh khale'. Saying sweetly ..

Dev takes a deep sigh seeing dadima almost pleading him to eat something'

Dev: Fine'..chalo
Dadima smiles happily and walks downstairs with Dev'

1 week passed Dev was trying his best to concentrate but his thoughts were always flying to Radhika ..the whole family wished that they could get Radhika back ..They tried asking Birju many times but didn't open his mouth 'Mrinalini wasn't talking to Dev properly she was acting quite cold with him, she was feeling angry towards him for not believing Radhika  'Dev just hating this so much 'The whole family saw Dev not behaving himself and this got them very worried ..Especially Dadima and Birju '.

..One Morning Dev felt some brightness on his face ..HE flickered his eyes feeling the sun light hit his eyes   and saw Dadima smiling joyfully opening his curtains '

D: Dadima?? He asked sleepily '

Dadima: Come on sleepy head! Get up!! she said ordering

Dev lazily gets up rubbing his eyes ..

D: Kya hua dadima?? Itni Subah Subah ??he asked with a tinge of complain ..

Dadima: Dev today were going to Vridavaan ! Your dad wants to find out more about Radhika pass ..He wants to meet her Amma 'trailing of coldly ..

D: but Why do I have to go ?? ..he was still lazy not knowing what he was saying

Dadima: Because I said so ..! Come get up !!

Dev eyes opened up hearing his grandmother ordering tone'.He  found that Dadima looked happier then usual ..she was filled with energy that she didn't have for the pass week

Dev:  Dadima ??Why are you so happy ??

Dadima: Because ..Its been years I didn't visit Vridavaan.. And today I made sure everyone comes along  including you ! ..Pack few clothes with you we might stay there for few days 'adding gladly '

Dev stretches himself not knowing what caused Dadima to make a plan like this so fast 'Dadima opens the window letting the beautiful smell of morning arose his room ..

Dadima: chalo Dev sab Niche Intezaar kare hain !( come Dev everyone is waiting for you downstairs )

Dev : Everyone is coming ??

Dadima: Haan ..Vivek took few days off ..Ab chalo ! She said pulling Dev arm. .Dadima looked like and impatient child filled with excitement ..He smiled at that , he felt really happy seeing her smile like that ..

Dev: but dadima ..When did you plan all this??

Dadima: Last night 'I told everyone but you fell asleep so didn't want to disturb you '..Ok now hurry up ..it's a 3 hour drive '.leaving the room filled with brightness
Dev smiles boyishly and  gets up  freshening  up looking very handsome though he still had some dullness that he tried covering up ..He came downstairs seeing Birju take some bags in the car ..Vivek was all ready to go ..Mr Purohit and Vaishali were finishing up there tea ..

Vaishali: Dev beta ?? Eat something before we leave ..it's a 3-4 hour drive '

Dev took a banana eating it looking at everyone they looked happy that there going to an outing ..

Birju: acha Dadima , maine sab kuch pack karliya !Abb chalthe hain .Aur .Hann Dev Bhaiya ? Aren't you bringing your camera??..( Dadima I packed everything we needed ..now lets get going .....And dev ..arent you going to bring your camera??)

Dev: why would I do that?? Shrugging his shoulders

Birju: AREE ..Vridavaan  is such a beautiful place im sure your going to regret not bringing your camera.. Theirs so many wonderful temples and ghats ..you might even get a chance to see something or someone beautiful..'Adding teasingly ..

Dev frowns his brows..

Dev: Someone beautiful ?? Matlab??? Asking confusedly

Dadima glances at Birju knowing what he meant ..

Dadima: dev..he meant that there are lots of nice people that you will meet ..Ok now hurry up ..we don't want to be late'.

Dev shrugs his shoulders and runs up. In his room to get his camera ..Suddenly he saw the two payal on his side table. He quickly takes them and puts it in his pocket securely'Dev was passing by the mandir .He halted his step and looks at Kanha who was smiling ..Dev walks towards the idol and rings the bell he did this every morning wishing for the same thing  'He closed his eyes and prayed from his heart '"Kanha ..Please ..bring Radhika back home fast ..Please 'I cant live without her ..I need her to be by my side.. Please kanha .."

He opens his eyes gazing at the lord with hope ..He suddenly feels someone beside him he turns his head tot the side finding Radhika standing there  wearing her duppata over her head with her hand folded in front  of Kanha  looking so beautiful in her blue chunidar ..He just keep gazing at her admiringly , she slowly opened her eyes and sees Dev looking at her lovingly 'She looks down shyly walking away backwards ..Her figure slowly disappeared making Dev frown puzzled ..He was imagining her again?? '

D: See kanha ..Im loosing my mind ..Please kanha ..this is the only thing Im ever going to ask you ..Just bring radhika back in my house '.You don't have to worry I promise I will always keep her safe an dI promise I wont ever give her pain in any way I will always shower her with love 'Dev felt like kanha was looking at  him doubtfully '.I promise kanha believe me ..'He then saw Radha beside kanha '

D:You have your Radha '.when will my Radha come back ?? He asked with a little complain 'Please kanha muhje Radhika ko mere pass wapa behjdo ..Please ..He folded his hands together fondly praying with all his heart '

He then heard Birju calling him making him  startle and left the mandir leaving kanha smiling '.

Dadima: Aree where's Mrinalini ????
They all looked up seeing her struggle with her suitcase'She was wearing simple jean with a nice summery kurta top with nice sandals and  with her hair tied up in a pony tail ..Looking appropriate for a trip .

M: can I have some help here??? Asking annoyed
Vivek quickly went to help her bring the suitcase down

Vivek: Mrinalini ?? Why are you  bringing such big suitcase??? Asking tiredly

Dadima: Mrinlani were not going there for a month but only for few days'.

birju and Dev were laughing seeing Vivek breathing tiredly ..

Bijru: Lagtha hai ..Bahuji uske saath hati ( elephant ) lekar jah ri hai ..saying laughingly along with other members..

Mrinlani gives Birju one cold look making him stop laughing '

M: Dadima ..I need all this '.Don't know how the atmosphere is over there 'I need all  my makeup my shoes ,my clothes , my soap , my shampoo, bug spray , all my cosmetic stuff  and ..

Dadima: Ok bas bas bas ..I understand 'but I can assure you that you wont need all this over there 'The bhavan in Vridavaan has everything that we need..Chamku ji has everything prepared for us'

Vivek: chamku ji??

Mr.Purohit: haan ..he takes care of the bhavan for us ..I called him yesterday to inform him that were coming ..trailing of happily '.

Vaishali: Acha ..ab hum chalein ?? safar kafi lamba hai '

Mr.Purohit smiles and nods ..

Mrinani smiles satisfied and tell Vivek to bring her suitcase while walking out the door 'As soon as she left Birju and Dev started laughing '.The family were getting amused and followed along ..Madhav kaka was in charge of the house while the Purohit were gone ..

Dev in the car with Mrinalni  in the back seat with Dadima in the front with Vivek driving and Birju was driving in the other car with Mr.Purohit and Vaishali ..They started driving Birju was in the front while Vivek followed '.

Mrinlani: Dadima why did he have to sit beside me?? Saying grimly'

Dev rolled his eyes taking a sigh ..

Dadima: Mrinalini ..Its not nice of you staying angry at Dev like this..

M: Why not Dadima?? Because of him Radhika left the house ..You know if I was there that day I would have ..

Vivek: Mrinalni please 'Dev is already feeling bad for what he did you don't have to add more..

Mrinalini was feeling little sad that she was accusing him all the time.. She took a deep breath opening her window watching the trees  ..Dev did the same '

Dadima didn't like the car being so quiet ..She was used to hearing Mrinalni and Dev teasing each other ..

Dadima: Mrinalni Dev ko maaf nahi karo ge??( Mrinalni arent you going to forgive Dev ?)

Mrinalni make an upset face'Dev glanced at Mrinalni who wasn't looking at him 'He slowly spoke ..

Dev: bhabhi.. Im sorry 'I didn't mean to make Radhika leave ..And Im feel very guilty for what I did ..

M: Dev ..I knew from the beginning that I wont like Vishaka 'We told you to get married with Radhika but you were acting immature and wanted Vishaka ..trailing off grimly ..Now you pay the prize for what you did ..Crossing her arms over her chest

D: Bhabhi ..I know what I did was dumb ..But I had no Idea that vishaka was in the plan with Karan  '.I'm already regretting everything I did and Im ready for any punishment I get '

M: Punishment from who ??

D: From radhika '

Mrinalini starts laughing '

M: dev if Radhika gives you a punishment it wont be as harsh you know'Let me give you the punishment ..She said pinching his cheeks..

D: Stop It bahbhi !!..Moving away from her touch ..

Dadima and Vivek both share a smile ..It felt like things were getting like they wanted to ..

M: Dev Come here ..trying to reach his cheeks..

D: Bhabhi stop It hurts!!

M: Stop Babhi it hurts ..saying mockingly ''.Come on dev it wasn't even that hard 'saying laughingly '

Dev looks at his bhabhi  and hugs her '

D: Im sorry bahbhi ..making a sad cute face
Mrinalni felt a lump in her throat and whisked his hair ..

M: Its ok Dev ..At least  you  realised your mistake ..And hopefully next time you wont choose a girl like Vishaka ..saying tersely  

Dev shakes his head '

D: No bhabhie ..Promise'I will marry any girl you choose for me ...he said honestly ..

M: Good..so you will be ready to marry Radhika 'asking teasingly..

D: Yes Bhabhi 'I would love to marry Ra..He bit tongue seeing he was about to tell Mrinalini

Mrinalni eyes brightened up ..

M: what did you say ???

Dadima turned around seeing dev looking down impishly '

Vivek: Dev ?? Are you telling us that your ready to Marry Radhika??? asking happily

Dev smiles ..Haan bhaiya .'.Im ready to marry any girl the family chooses for me ..and I know the only girl that you guys have in mind is Radhika '.'But If we find her ..Birju is not even telling me where he took her 'looking outside the window gloomily '

Mrinalini : Oh Dev ..Cheer up .I'm sure he will tell us just wait until we reach Vridavaan I will make Birju confess 'saying firmly yet teasing'.Even Im trying to get something out his mouth ..Im surprised that he didn't open his mouth till now?? Adding teasingly

Dev smiles at this'The chat and teasing went on between Mrinalni and Dev ..dadima and Vivek also joined in 'The time was passing  quickly but dev wished that Radhika was here with them ..

Dev saw a sign outside saying vridavan 25 km away 'Mrinalini was talking on her phone with an important client

Dev: ..Dadima did I ever go to  Vridavaan ??asking little curiously

Dadima: yes you did but you were maybe around 6-7years old ..

Dev: Really ?? I don't remembered ..But Radhika grew up in this village ..I remember her telling me that ..Trailing of with a sweet smile ..

Dadima looked back at him with a glint of tease
Dadima: Shayad Radhika wahi ho '

Dev looked at Dadima confusedly
Dev: Kaash ..Kaash who wahi hothi ..trailing of sadly looking outside at the big trees ..
Dadima smiles sweetly looking back straight knowing that  his wish will come true ..

Dev looked outside feeling the wind in his hair 'The family made a stop seeing a temple and they went to do darshan '.Dev took the turn  to drive  while vivek took a break sitting in the back with Mrinalini '.The chatting went on but Dev wished that RAdhika was here ..he was sure that she would have really enjoyed herself being here with a family trip '

They finally reached vridavaan.. Dev felt a beautiful warm breeze ..He was amazed by the beautiful temples there were all sizes ..The family spotted a big temple making there jaws drop '.Dadima saw everyones smile on there faces seeing the places they were passing by ..Dev felt the wind and takes a deep breath.. Dadima was also very happy to come to vridavvan  its been ages she didn't come ..Dev saw little kids running around ..He saw  wonderful ghats ..River banks he felt like it was a very peaceful village .It was filled with nature , he saw many people walking down the muddy lanes , entering the temples , ..He saw a row of ladies walking with there matka ( water pot) on there heads 'He smiles boyishly and moves his gaze to the road 'He felt the refresh air the sun was bright with a clear bleu sky he felt a strange peace coming to virdavaan ..

M: wow !!dadima its so beautiful '.Look !..pointing at the Monastery '

D: Wow! Its so beautiful here Dadima '

Dadima: I know 'saying gladly ..

Dev stopped the car near a temple ..

Dadima: Come guys lets get out '.were going in this temple before we go to our house that's not too far ....Come..

Everyone got out the car ..Dev stretched himself '.Vaishali and Mr.Purohit came out there car as well'.The temple was few minutes walk from were they parked there car. .They started walking towards the temple when Dev saw a beautiful river bank behind the temple ..It was further down but he felt like the beauty of it was pulling him '

Dev: Dadima..Ill be right back ..

Dadima: Where are you going??

Dev: over there ..There's a river bank '.It looks so peaceful and quiet

Dadima: Don't you want to come inside ??

Dev: I feel like being near the river bank ..Its looks so peaceful  '

Dadima: theek hai ..Par dheer maat lagana 'we will be inside ..

Dev nods and makes his way to the quiet river bank '

Dadima and the family entered the temple , Seeing Mr.Purohit the devotees all greeted him humble ..The family just smiled along suddenly Dadima and Mr.Purohit gaze fell on the pandit who was distributing the prasad .. Dadimas eyes brightened up seeing the pandit in the temple ..Mr.Purohit also smiled ..They were so surprised seeing the Pandit who also recognized them very fast '

Dev  reached a beautiful soothing river bank ..The water was rifling away with the wind , there was big trees surrounding him ..a soft wind passed by making the trees sway away , the flowers were  dance ,  the water was riffling, the birds were flying in the sky enjoying the beautiful weather '. He looked up at the cloudy sky with the sun playing hide an seek ..The sky was clear a while ago but now it seemed like its getting cloudy ..He thought..

He took a deep breath smelling the freshness of the nature , his mind drifted away to Radhika ..He wished she could be here with him he closed his eyes saying her name in a silent whisper " Radhika"..
He opened his eyes only seeing himself standing on the river bank'HE looked down sadly moving his gaze from the water and was about to walk away , his gaze passed  by someone sitting further down the river bank  he turned to look feeling curious ..He saw a girl sitting with her legs folded to her chest side with her arms over her knees looking at the water pensively'.Dev frowns his brows a little trying to get a good look at her , Her hair were blowing lightly with the wind , few stands of hair came on her face ..Dev didn't know why his heart was pasting really fast pulling him towards her ..He took few steps towards the girl 'She moved the stands away tucking them behind her ear'He halted his steps seeing her , he couldn't believe what he saw ..Was it really her ?? Was he imagining her sitting there with a gloomy face?? He blinked once but she was still there sitting in the same position ..The rays of the sun peeked out the clouds making her face glow ..Dev couldn't believe it!! ..She  takes an uneasy sight  moving her gaze away from the water , wanting to get up, She felt her heart beats going uneven ..This would only happen when Dev was there ..?? 'she slowly turns her head and her eyes widened up seeing the person she was yeaning to see for days!  , ..Her heart was pasting uncontrolably and slowly gets up without moving her gaze from his ..

D: Radhika?? He said unbelievably

Radhika blinked once making sure he was really there , They stood there gazing at each other unbelievably. With a beautiful breeze that was swirling around them ..They were both gazing in each others eyes that were turning moist . A smile creased   up his lips and started walking towards her ..Radhika did the same her heart was pasting with joy there heart were yearning for each other so badly'Dev pasted his steps faster towards her , Radhika did the same with a sweet smile lingering on her face  ..They were getting closer to each other within seconds, Dev couldn't hold himself and opened his arms to embrace her tightly and not wanting to let her go , he felt Radhika crushing to him and in a reflex he hugged her tightly closing his eyes feeling her in his arms 'Radhika pressed her cheeks against his chest hugging him  tightly closing her eyes feeling the comfort and the security she was in .   'There heart were beating uncontrolably , how much they ached to see each other , how much they missed each other ..Dev was waiting for ages to hold her in his arms and today he did with all his heart , He tighten  he arms around her back and waist , Radhika snuggled more in feeling tears in her eyes 'He felt this and smiles happily he loved the feel having her so close to him, ..He never felt his heart beat like this , he never felt so in love , so in peace ..He wasn't sure if she was really in his arms or was he imagining ..?? But feeling her head pressing against his chest , feeling her arms around him assured him that she was there !..

Few moments passed that they were in each others arms ..Radhika slowly opened looking at the water , her eyes became surprised noticing herself in his arms , she couldn't believe that she actually came in his arms like this?? How did she let herself do this??  How could she fall so weak ??She creased her brows and tried getting out his hold .. .Dev felt Radhika becoming stiff under his embrace , he slowly opens his eyes and feels her trying to come out his embrace  , he loosened his arms around her  watching her take  few steps back  with her gaze wondering on the floor tensely  ..He felt a huge pain in his heart seeing her take her steps back he kept gazing at her painfully  ..She couldn't believe she let herself go weak like this ..she slowly glances up meeting his upset face and swallows the heaviness in her throat gazing in his eyes uneasily 'she moves her gaze back on the floor
R;..Ummm.. Poura ..Pariwaar aya hai ?? Asking waveringly   ( is the family here ?)

Dev saw her uneasiness she wasn't even looking at him '

D: Hann..who ..Mandir main hain 'he managed to say '

Radhika glanced once at him and ran from there ..Dev couldn't understand ? Why did she hug him like that And what was her sudden change in her eyes ?? He looks at the calm water and sits down on edge pensively ..Something flashed in his head ..
D: Radhika ?? Why are you lying to us ??? Yeh sab kehkar tumhe kya hasil ho ga??( by saying all this what will you earn???)

Radhika looked in his sharp gaze with her teary eyes , He wasn't believing her??

R: Main 'sach ..kehri ..hoon 'trying to make him believe her with her shaky voice

Dev released her arm little harshly ..

D: BAS!!! BAS RADHIKA !! You don't have any proof of all this??

Dev came back from his thoughts taking a uneasy sigh looking at the streaming water ..He couldn't believe he shouted at her like that . He started  recalling Radhika words

R: Theek hai '.Agar ..aap mere Vishwas nahi karne chahthe ..Toh maat kariye 'Lekin jab aapko saach pata chalega '.She closed her eyes painfully briefly 'Toh aap mere paas akar maafi maat mangiye ga..she said little angrily yet solid ( Fine 'If you don't believe me 'then don't 'but when you will find out the truth 'Don't come to me apologizing)

Dev closed his eyes painfully ..Did she really mean it ? Was she nt going to forgive him for what he did?? He didn't know what to do ..He felt a he remorse inside him he should have believe her '
He then thought about Radhika hugging him  it felt like  she missed him very much ..But then another flash came in his mind

V: Radhika!!! Tell everyone that your doing this just to have Dev and that you love him !! Come on admit it!! She said pressuring Radhika  

Dev felt really anxious to hear what Radhika had to say about this ..Everyone were just looked at Radhika who was shedding tears Radhika closed her eyes painfully taking a firm sigh and opened her eyes looking at the family ..she glanced once at Dev who was looking at her confusedly

R: Main''Inse ..Py..payaar '..nahi 'karthi ..

Hearing these words pained him badly ..Doesn't she have any feelings for him ?? He wasn't ready to believe this ..After what just happened  her coming in his arms so easily? Dev was confused did she or did she not love him?? Are her words true or not ?? She probably thinks Im still with Vishaka?? Dev runs his fingers through his hair stressing ..He knew that she didn't forgive him yet , after seeing her backing off it was clear that she was still angry at him ..And she has all the rights to be angry at him ..He deserves this 'He then remembered telling Radhika something '.

R: Main 'Aapse naraaz nahi hoon ..acting casual as possible ..She was trying to find an excuse ..I wasn't feeling good.. she felt bad lying to him but she didn't want him to feel bad ..

Dev took a relief sigh but the next second he put his hand over her forehead feeling her temperature ..

D: You were sick ??? You do look sick ..he saw her pale face and tired eyes ..
Radhika hated when he cared for her like this ..She didn't want him to do this anymore or else it made her weak ..She took a step back feeling uneasy ..

R: Nahi ..Main theek hoon ..she tried assuring him ..
He was a little doubtful but she seemed to sure of herself ..

He grins happily and forwarded his hand for their hand shake .Before Radhika could shake it he made her do a promise..

D: Radhika 'Promise me that your never going to do this again ..Unless muhje saach much main galthi hogayi ( Unless I really make a mistake ) saying  determinedly ..

Radhika smiles and nods lightly '

He came back from his thoughts remembering his words  ..She had all the rights to not talk to him and ignore him because he did do something wrong ..he swallows the lump forming gin his throat ..For how long will this last ??
Dev had a mixture of feelings in his heart ..He was confused weather Radhika liked him or not ?? Will she ever forgive him ?? Dev took a deep breath controlling his emotions ..He gazed at the water tighten his gaze with determanation .He will do his best to win her heart , first he needs her to forgive  him and then he will surely try to know what does she feel towards him ..He needed to take this step by step 'He stands up making his mind not to give up 'Kanha gave him this one chance to fix up everything  and he will surely do it!'.He takes out her payal ..

D: I will surely put these payal around your ankle Radhika ..'saying confidently

Meanwhile
Radhika entered the temple excitedly ..She saw Dadima and Mr.Purohit talking with her Ranjiv chacha ..She felt tears in her eyes seeing the Purohit family in the temple ..Dadima looked at Radhika and saw her walking towards them with tears flowing down , she felt a lump in her trhoat and tried saying something but couldn't ..The whole family saw Radhika and there eyes brightened up surprisingly  , Birju smiled at Radhika seeing her perfectly fine ..

R: Dadima ?? She took Dadima blessings and hugged her fondly even Dadima had few tears in her eyes ..Caressing Radhika head ..

Dadima: Radhika ??? Tumko dekara muhje bohut khushi hora hai hai ..Bohut kushi ..Trailing of happily yet emotionally. Bohut yaad ari thi tumhari..bouhut yaad  ..Ghar kitna sona sona lagra tha tumhare bina ..

Radhika moves back a little looking at dadima who cupped her cheeks..

Dadima: Kaisi ho tum ??
 Radhika smile ..

R: bhilkul theek Dadima .( perfectly fine ..).she said sweetly yet her voice was feeling lumpy ..

D: Tum humko ..Phirse chorke toh nahi jaogi na?? asking sadly ( your not going to leave us again ??)

Radhika held Dadima hand that was resting on her cheek and shakes her head '
Dadima kisses Radhika forehead tenderly'Mr,Purohit and Vaishali were so glad to see Radhika '
She walks to Mr,Purohit taking his blessings'

Mr.Purohit: Khush raho ..
Radhika stood up facing Mr.Purohit  who had his hands folded

Mr.Purohit: Radhika ?? Agar humse koi galthi hogayo ho ..Toh hume maaf kardena beta ..saying emotionally ( Radhika ..If we did something wrong ..please forgive us ..)

Radhika shook her head holding Mr.Purohit hands telling him not to do so ,with tear flowing down her cheeks ..She felt extremely bad seeing Mr.purohit apologizing when he didn't do anything '

R: Aap kaise baatein kar hein Chacha ji ?? Aap kyun maafi mangre hain ?? Maafi toh muhje ....( what are you saying ? Why are you apologizing?? ..I should be the one ....) She held her face low remembering her last day in the Purohit '

Mr.Purohit caressed her head on making her look up with teary eyes ..He hugged her fatherly making Radhika tears more heavier 'She felt extremely touched by this.. She missed everyone so much , she could never forget the love and affection this family gave her..

Mr.Purohit: Radhika beta 'Hum hameshan tere saath the beta '.And no one can harm our family ..Were here to protect each other 'We could never let anything happen to you ..You became our responsibility and we felt very sad that we couldn't complete our responsibility towards you ..you became like my daughter ..trailing of emotionally ..And I wanted to complete a duty of a father towards you 'saying tenderly'.

Radhika pursed her lips trying to control her tears , she swallows the lumping her throat looking down remorsefully 'knowing that how much the family missed , she made them very sad and she asked for there happiness but she gave them the opposite '..she looks at Mr.Purohit

R: Main wada karthi hoon chacha ji 'Ke main aapko ek pita ke farz poura karnedoongi '.

Mr.Purohit smiles tenderly hearing this , she saw Vaishali standing beside mr Purohit with tears in her eyes Radhika bent down to take her blessing and then got up , Vaishali quickly took her in her arms giving her a mother affection ,

Radhika couldn't hold her tears they kept flowing down ..

Vaishali calmed her down a little caressing her head  ..

Vaishlai: Nahi Radhika ..Aise nahi rothe '..saying warmly ..
Radhika nodded her head '

Ranjiv pandit was watching all this he saw how much every family member missed Radhika ..She was right when he told him that the Purohits showered her with so much love and care ..He could see it in front of his eyes ..

Radhika moves back lightly and feels Vaishali hand on her cheeks pushing it lightly yet lovingly..

V: Paagli ..Tumne kaise soch liya ke hum tumhare saath nahi denge??'If you really cared for us you would never think of leaving the house ..saying complaining yet loving .

Radhika looked down feel very bad , she didn't mean to give pain to the family ..Vaishali hold her chin affectionately..

V: Aab hum tumhe humare saath hi lekar jayein ge 'saying firmly ( nw we will take you along with us ..)

Radhika smiled blinking once  'Her gaze fell on Mrinalini and Vivek who were smiling happily ..

R: Didi?? She said hugging Mrinalini who felt so touched and smiled happily '

M: ..I missed you so much Radhika 'So much '.and because of you my mother is feeling absolutely fine ..Thank you dear ..Thank you so much ..she said emotionally....When I needed you you weren't here ..But now we will sure take you along..We all needed you Radhika

Radhika smiles happily hearing this and moves back facing Mrinalini who had tears in her eyes ..Radhika wipes her tears and Mrinalini does the same 'Suddenly she heard vivek

Vivek: its great to see you Radhika 'the whole family was really missing you .
Radhika smiled at Vivek bhaiya taking his blessing

Vivek: khush raho ..he said caressing her head once..

Radhika came to Birju '

R: Birju bhaiya ..main ..

Birju: Radhika ji..Hume apki kasam'Thordi 'Hume Dadima ko bataya ke aap kahan hain ..hume maaf kardijiye ..Sab log aapko bohut yaad kare the '.Hume raha nahi gaya ..saying guiltily ( Radhika ..I broke your  promise 'I had to tell Dadima everything ..Please forgive me 'Everyone was missing you so much ..that I couldn't hold myself back ..)

R: nahi Bhaiya ..Appp ne jo bhi kiya ..Theek kiya 'Muhje bhi sab ki bohut yaad arithi 'looking at the family..( no Birju 'Whatever you did ..was the right thing ..I was also missing everyone so much ..)

Dev was standing near the pillar witnessing '..Ranjiv spoke up '

Ranjiv : Chaleye ..hum ghar jakar baat kar the hain ..Chaliye ..Radhika beta chalo ..He invited the Purohit over to talk over something ..He saw Dev standing near the altar and smiles ..

Dadima: Ranjiv ji '.Do you remember Dev??

Ranjiv smile grew beamingly ..He remembered seeing dev when he was little boy but now he grew to be a young handsome boy 'Dev looks at Ranjiv and folds his hands respectfully. .Dev was a little confused he didn't remember meeting the pandit

Dev: Radhe Radhe '.'Dev bends down to take his blessings..
Ranjiv smiles giving his blessings..

Ranjiv: khush raho khush raho 'Saach ..waqt kitna thez dhortha hai pata nahi chaltha '( the time flies by so fast that we don't even realise )
Dadima and Mr.Purohit smile warmly , Dev was still little confused he didn't remember him at all ..The rest of the family were also wondering how did Ranjiv know Dev ..especially Radhika '
Ranjiv: Chaliye ..humare ghar 'Aram se baat karthe hain '.( ..Come over to my house..we will talk there ..come ..)

Mr.Purohit smiles and agrees
Radhika followed along . Mrinalini tugged her arms walking along ..Dev watched her walk without even looking at him once ..His gaze moved to kanha and  smiles folding  his hands thanking him to make him met
Radhika..He didn't expect Kanha to do this so fast but he did ..Dev was very thankful to kanha ..he answered his prayers and Dev didn't want to ask for anything else'.Dev heard Dadima
Dadima: What took you so long before ??
.Dev : I saw a  beautiful  girl that I made me forget everything '
Dadima smiles knowing that he was talking about Radhika
Dadima:  didn't I say that you might see Radhika here??asking amusedly

Dev: so that's why you were almost forcing me to come to vridavan ??

Dadima nods her head teasingly  making Dev grin at his dadima trick ..
Dev hugs Dadima from the side'

Dev: Thank you dadima ..thank you so much '.It was a beautiful surprise

Dadima beamed in response seeing Dev smiling happily ..
Dadima: Chalo 'Ranjiv has to lock the mandir ..

They were all sitting in Ranjiv living room,  Radhika made tea for everyone ..Dev tried stealing some glances of her making his heart paste uncontrolably 'Dadima saw this  and gave him a stern look not to do this in front of Ranjiv.. Dev looked down impishly but he noticed Radhika escaping him ..she wasn't even looking at him when she served him tea her gaze was cold. .He felt sad seeing this but controlled his emotions '

Dadima: Radhika beta ..Idaar aao '

Radhika smiles and sits beside Dadima who held her hand '

Ranjiv started telling them what happened when he came to vridavaan ....

Hey guys ..I know I didnt update for a long time ...I got busy with school ConfusedSorry .....But Thank you guys so much for the lovely comments and all the support you guys give me Hug..This update and the next one doenst have much of Radev ..Its mostly talking about the pass ...but after that I will try to bring lots of Radev Smile..I will try to update another update sometimes this week Smile..Hope this wont be too boring for you guys ...Ouch
Take care you guys Hugand once again Im sorry for keeping you guys wait ..Confused

Edited by billo77 - 20 March 2011 at 4:59pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

kscjkSPNASDEVED1284michNabesaimissourisweetfamily5armadsuraj_sunuwarsonia122chymanju7cloudflowerDAIRY25shalinikanaguDancer97PutijaChalhovv3gradev09sunbeam09radhika5avina_radev48*Maleena*radha_bilaharipalak13bvs7691Aisha_ksita_ramasun_singhOLGNESshalini01suwinanu17nycsweetiefatssrilanka

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Yumna thanks for the nice update as now Radhika is found the story will move forward.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suraj_sunuwarsunbeam09billo77

Go to top