Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

FF#3: Koi Fariyaad~Last update page 100 (Page 48)

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

di, i'm waiting for ur update.u have not post for a long time.i'm thinking how they can meet now ,so many ways i have imagined but want to know urs.ur story is really different from all.

update soon
waiting for post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kscjkbillo77

avinaalways Senior Member
avinaalways
avinaalways

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Hi,

Why no post for long time. Eagerly waiting for your update. Please do soon.

kscjkbillo77

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Hey guys here is a precap Wink

Dev: Radhika?? He said unbelievably

Radhika blinked once making sure he was really there , They stood there gazing at each other unbelievably. With a beautiful breeze that was swirling around the. ..They were both gazing in each others eyes that were turning moist . A smile creased  up his lips and started walking towards her ..Radhika did the same her heart was pasting with joy there heart were yearning for each other so badly…Dev pasted his steps faster towards her , Radhika did the same with a sweet smile lingering on her face  ..They were getting closer to each other within seconds, Dev couldn't hold himself and opened his arms to embrace her tightly and not wanting to let her go , he felt Radhika crushing to him and in a reflex he hugged her tightly closing his eyes feeling her in his arms …Radhika pressed her cheeks against his chest hugging him  tightly closing her eyes feeling the comfort and the security she was in .…There hearts were beating uncontrollably , how much they ached to see each other , how much they missed each other ..Dev was waiting for ages to hold her in his arms and today he did with all his heart . He tighten  he arms around her back and waist , Radhika snuggled more in feeling tears in her eyes ...

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

kscjkNabesasweetfamilyimissourisonia122chymanju7Dancer97vinianilDAIRY25radhameeraPutijaChalhovradhika5*Maleena*palak13bvs7691sun_singhOLGNESshalini01anu17fatssrilanka

sun_singh IF-Dazzler
sun_singh
sun_singh

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the precap billo, i cant believe i am saying this but i hope this is all dev's dream.

I want Rads to let him pay for believing in Vish and not her! Wink

billo77fatssrilanka

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun_singh

Thanks for the precap billo, i cant believe i am saying this but i hope this is all dev's dream.

Dont worry you will see what will happen next Wink..Cant tell you if its a dream or not  but  he will pay for what he did ...You will see...Smile...They hug  ...but what will radhika do after she notices herself in his arms???Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kscjksun_singhanu17fatssrilanka

sun_singh IF-Dazzler
sun_singh
sun_singh

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by billo77

Dont worry you will see what will happen next Wink..Cant tell you if its a dream or not  but  he will pay for what he did ...You will see...Smile...They hug  ...but what will radhika do after she notices herself in his arms???Shocked

Yumna, Big smile

You sure know how to build suspense, ClapClap...How are you? i am sure you r enjoying the Radev scenes like i am in CB2....TongueEmbarrassedBig smile

You have to update soon i am going to go crazy!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

billo77

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

Yumna, Big smile

You sure know how to build suspense, ClapClap...How are you? i am sure you r enjoying the Radev scenes like i am in CB2....TongueEmbarrassedBig smile

\
Im good sunita ..how are you??Big smile......Ofcourse Im enjoying Radev scenes in CB2EmbarrassedWinkTheres no doubt that your enjoy them as well WinkI will try to update soon , dont want to make you crazy LOL

sun_singh

sun_singh IF-Dazzler
sun_singh
sun_singh

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

Yumna, Big smile

\
Im good sunita ..how are you??Big smile......Ofcourse Im enjoying Radev scenes in CB2EmbarrassedWinkTheres no doubt that your enjoy them as well WinkI will try to update soon , dont want to make you crazy LOL

I am fine, replaying all the RaDev scenes over and over!!! TongueEmbarrassedBig smile

Thank you, i am waiting on ur update...Smile

billo77

Go to top