Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

FF#3: Koi Fariyaad~Last update page 100 (Page 44)

sweetie_angel IF-Rockerz
sweetie_angel
sweetie_angel

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
just caught up wid ur ff
loved it
do pm me next time u update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

billo77

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Late Comment:

I am speechless, Radhika I hope u get DEV. I kind of feel mad at DEV of why he didn't support her, exactly dosti? What is the meaning of this? Though, towards the end he understood. :) Also, at the temple OMG; Radhika goes through a lot pain. Felt bad, can't wait for the next update!! :)

billo77

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_bajaj

WOOOOOOOOOOOW too great
u keep suspension always at the end but yes its interesting also.
u know i think if good time comes after bad ,its importance gets increased so i don't mind this story but ya i was crying inbetween
thanks and update soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzSleepySmile

Thank you so much ekta_bajajBig smile..Im really happy that you like the story and find it interesting Wink.Im good in hidding the suspension ..right??WinkLOL..but sometimes I feel bad for keeping you guys wait Ouch..Dont want to over flow the updates Embarrassed..Yes good times will come dont worry Wink..
You were crying too ??Confused..Im sorry Unhappywill try making things more happier after the next update Smile
Will try updating today ....If your new to my FF I welcome you aboard humbly Hug
Thanks again ekta bajajEmbarrassed

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelina_angel

just caught up wid ur ff
loved it
do pm me next time u update

Hey  Angelina Angel Big smile
Welcome aboard  to my FFHug..im really glad that your loving it EmbarrassedBig smile
I surely pm you ...No prob Smile

Edited by billo77 - 05 March 2011 at 9:30am
billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by v3gradev09

Late Comment:

I am speechless, Radhika I hope u get DEV. I kind of feel mad at DEV of why he didn't support her, exactly dosti? What is the meaning of this? Though, towards the end he understood. :) Also, at the temple OMG; Radhika goes through a lot pain. Felt bad, can't wait for the next update!! :)

hey v3gradevBig smile..
Thank you so  much for the lovely comment Big smileHug..I hope that Radhika gets dev tooEmbarrassed
Yes dev ...he trusted Vishaka ..Its hard for him to beleive that Vishaka would do something like that ..But he did understand in the end..And hes feeling very bad for talking to RAdhika like that ..Dev will be ready for any punishment from her ..Lets see how it goes...Yes the temple part ..Ouch..Radhika cant see dev doing this pooja with someone else ..because she really loves him Embarrassed
will update soon ..thank you so much v3gradev for your comment really apprecaite it ..but like I said before if you dont have time to comment theres no problem ..pressing the like button is more then enough SmileWink
sun_singh IF-Dazzler
sun_singh
sun_singh

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by billo77

WOOOOOOOOOOOW too great
u know i think if good time comes after bad ,its importance gets increased so i don't mind this story but ya i was crying inbetween

Thank you so much ekta_bajajBig smile..Im really happy that you like the story and find it interesting Wink.Im good in hidding the suspension ..right??WinkLOL..but sometimes I feel bad for keeping you guys wait Ouch..Dont want to over flow the updates Embarrassed..Yes good times will come dont worry Wink..
You were crying too ??Confused..Im sorry Unhappywill try making things more happier after the next update Smile
Will try updating today ....If your new to my FF I welcome you aboard humbly Hug

Yumna,

I am waiting patiently on this, i love this FF...You r surely talented.

billo77

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun_singh

Originally posted by billo77

WOOOOOOOOOOOW too great

Yumna,

I am waiting patiently on this, i love this FF...You r surely talented.

Hey sunita Big smile
Im sorry just fixing few things ..will try my  best to hurry up if I dont get disturbed by my siblings LOL
Thank you so much Sunita its always nice to hear such heart warming comments Hug

sun_singh

palak13 Goldie
palak13
palak13

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
billo rani wonderful 2 parts part 16 was awesome and the thing i like what radhika said "You should always listen to your heart 'That's the key to the right path and if you don't listen to your heart ..You might end up in a mess 'gazing deeply in his eyes .." touched my heart really awseome plus when n radhika bangles got stuck to devs shervanni omg i was just blushing.

part 17  i loved this bit more  "Dev was getting angry , he held her arm possessively he wanted to see if she didn't get burn anywhere else on her hand ..Radhika was looking at his gaze wondering around her hand. .He took out the cream out from the drawer and applied it on her fingers ..She had few tears in her eyes , she knew it was going to be very hard for him to stay away no matter how hard she would try '

Dev looks up seeing radhika looking away ..

D: Main dost hoon tumhara 'I have to be there for my friend like your always there for me ...He said firm yet caring ..
"
to gd god this vishaka vikram is right she should tell everyone the truth rads was being nice to her and this is what she done hope she tell everyone the truth soon. i was shocked when dev raised his voice at radhka but loved it when radhika stood up for herself but when she said to dev that whe he find out the truth then he shouldnt go to her and apologize will rads forgive him, when dev went to her room and helod her hand and kissed it that was good. happy how everyone trust radhika and not vishaka a and so happy that dev agrees vishaka is not right for himtthis part really made me cry felt so sorry for radhika billo rani update soon coz i really cant wait for the next part and thanks for the pm hehe when u update again next part hope its longer with 2 or 3 parts
Wink

billo77

Go to top