Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

FF#3: Koi Fariyaad~Last update page 100 (Page 42)

tvFan2013 Goldie
tvFan2013
tvFan2013

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Vow, this story is very captivating..
Loved the way Dev's love is progressing
Radhika's sorrow made me cry..
Pleasssssssssssssssse update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

billo77

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika5

Two updates--what a treat

Thank you --Thank You

Very nice updates--felt sad for Radhika..and it was nice to read about Dev's change of heart...beautifully written
Next I suppose will be confrontation with Karan.... I hope Vishaka has a change of heart and helps Dev
Hey radhika5Smile
You very welcome Hug..Glad to know that these tow updates were a treat Big smile..I actually wanted to speed up vishaka chapter LOL...Thank you so much  for your comments radhika5Big smile
Yes Dev will realise that he loves RAdhika maybe will put it in the next update if its to short ..yes the next is the confrotation and I also hope Vishaka will help Dev WinkBig smile....It was sad for RAdhika because he didnt beleieve her ..but when Dev will want to talk to her she might not be there ShockedWink
....Lets see how it goes ..Thanks again radhika5 ...I hope the confusion of how did Karan find out about Vishaka will be clear from the next update ..Smile

radhika5

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia122

grt update Yumna ... so finally dev started to listen to his heart...happy with his decision ...but felt bad for rads...as usual stopped at a curious pt...where is rads now...                                                           Thanks yumna for the two beautiful updateBig smile

Hey sonia Big smile
Yes I think from now on he will listen to his heart Wink..His decision is good .and hopefully this decision will bring good for him Smile ...Yes I think he will go trhough a though time after what happened with Radhika and him ....Im sorry for stopping at the curious part ConfusedWink..I cant tell you were she is ..You have to read the next part to find out Wink
Thanks for the feedback Sonia ..really enjoy reading everyones comments Hugand you welcome for the updates Big smile

Edited by billo77 - 04 March 2011 at 1:07pm

sonia122

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Yumna very interestig and lovely updates the pace of ur FF in moving quite good loved the drama and the way u r taking it forward involving all characters. keep it up, very pleasantly surprised to see two at the same time.Big smile

Hey Chalhov Big smile
Thank you so much ! Im really happy that your finding it interresting and yes the paste of my FF is going pretty fast ..I thinking I never updated so many parts in one week before LOL...Glad your liking the drama and the way the story is progressing Smile..Will try keeping it upThumbs UpThank you for the encouragement ..every little think matters too me ..Big smile..i wanted to story to move a little faster ..I think you guys dont want to see Vishaka anymore so trying to close her chapter as soon as possible.Smile
billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Maleena*

I was crying so much while reading this. Poor Radhika, but I am glad that Dev isn't marrying Vishaka, but I did wish that Dev would have believed Radhika, I am glad that he regretted the way he acted with her though. I hope that Dev will soon realize his love for Radhika. I can't wait for your next update.

Hey maleenaSmile
...Im sorry for making you cry ..i didnt know that it will have this affect on you guys Confused..Im sorry..Unhappy..will try to bring a smile on your faces soon ..Maybe the next update will be little sad but will try bring happiness soon Big smile..yes Dev wont be marrying Vishaka ..Dev will feel extremely guilty for what he did ..He didnt mean to act like that but he did trust Vishaka and wasnt ready to beleive that Vishaka was in the plan with karan ..but dont worry very soon everything will get disclosed Smile..Dev will definitely
 realise that he loves RAdhika madly and cant live without her EmbarrassedSmileThanks you so much Maleena for your comments ..Hug

*Maleena*

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avinaalways

Hi very nice 2 episodes. It is very exciting and also stressful with the twist. Please update everyday if possible. You are a great writer. Keep many  twist so that redev moments will be more enjoyable.

Hey avinaalaways Big smileglad you liked the updates Wink..Sometimes I also get stress with the story ..when I re read myself I get really into it LOL..And then realize that Im the writer WinkLOL
I will try to update soon ..this week was a special week since I had 1 week offWink
But will do my best Smile..Thank you so much Avinaalways for your commentHug ..really touched my  heart reading that Im a great writerHeart ..I find that there are more talented writers then me on the forum and I always learn from them Smile..Will do my best with the twist I think the next twist will be the last one for the time been Smile...After thsi twist will definitely put more RAdev WinkEmbarrassed
Thanks again Avinaalways for the encouraging comment Big smile

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

You rare really great,Yumna.Thnx for the 2 beautiful updates.Loved them.Where's Radhika?Will Dev apologise & be able to tell her what he feels for her?Pls update soon.Can't wait for your next 1.

Hey FatemaBig smile
Thank you so much for the lovely comment Hug  So happy that you liked the updates !!Big smile
Wheres RAdhika ??HmmmmmWink..next update you will find out what happened to her but where she is will be after Wink..Dev will surely apologies and when he admits that he loves her will also follow as the story proceeds Smile..Will try updating soon Wink
billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jsre

Thanks for the pm billo. at last dev listened to his heart correct decision but now..... is radhika missing??????? let dev pay for his doings playinig with emotions considering it as friendship. Thanks for 2 updates on the same day love to read ur ff everyday if u have no problem in updating

Hey Jsre Big smile

Yes dev listenned to his heart and when he wants to apologies to her ..Shes missing Shocked.>Dev will realise his love for RAdhika Embarrassed..but lets see how will he tell her ???since she is missing Shocked
Thank you for the sweet comment yaarBig smile.Hug.Will do my best to give you guys a long update before starting school Confused..And you very welcome for the pm and the update Hug

Go to top