Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

FF#3: Koi Fariyaad~Last update page 100 (Page 41)

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugarandspice

hi yumna di,
didi i wanted to cry but i'm happy radhika stood up for her rights. i would love to see this in radhika more, stern
than ks fr the pm and i loved the updates, please update ASAP and please updates many parts
Hey Vaasha Hug..Awnn missed you Big smile
Yes ..it was sad when dev wasnt beleiving RAdhika Ouch..but she did stood up feeling very upset with Dev not beleiving her ..Lets see how it goesWink...Dev will surely regret big time for what he did ...Radhika will be acting little stern with Dev at first ..but she has a very soft heart Smile..will she be able to keep her cold with Dev for long?? Lets see Wink
Thank you so much for the lovely comment VaashaHug ..and you welcome for the pm Smile
Will update when time permitsWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancer97anu17

honey_princess Goldie
honey_princess
honey_princess

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
My my, had a lot to catch up! However like the way the story progresses 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

billo77

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hotie

Billo Rani!! 
Lovely Updates Fabulouss!!
I agree with Vasha,, I like this STern Radhika!! :)\
Don't forget to updates soon ;)
Hey Anmol Big smile...Im so happy that you catched up with the updates and give me wonderful comments  Hug..i was wondering were you dissapeared .Confused.You also have a FF that Im waiting for the update WinkHopefully if time permits you will continue Smile..I will try keeping radhika angry at Dev for a while and lets see what affect it brings on him ..I think he should go on his knees for apology ..Dont you think??Wink..Will try updating soon ..And thank you so so much for the encouraging comments ...Hug
billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun_singh

Yumna,

I am speechless, two beautiful updates....Now i am sure the next update will be even better since Dev has realised he doesnt want to get married to Vishaka, i want to see rads playing a little hard to get when he tries apologising, he should pay for being so harsh to her! Wink
Hey Sunita Big smile
Thank you so much for such liking the updatesHugIt means a lot to me Big smile..Yes the next part will be more as a conclusion of Vishaka and Dev realising his love for RAdhika ..Embarrassed....Lets see how RAdhika acts towards dev and lets see how Dev apologises to her ...Wink
billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini01

if you update like this everytime i will love it. i throughly enjoyef these two updates. poor rads but what a twist. cant wait for your next part. please update son.Big smile
 Hey Shalini Smile
Im really happy that your enjoying the updates Big smile..Im actually on a 1 week break thats why im updating regularily LOL..But when school starts it will probably once a week Ouch..but Will try my best Smile...RAdhika is very upset with Dev ..lets see how it moves on ...Will try updating soon ..Thank you so much for you wonderful comments ..Hug..I hope some  hindi words arent to hard Confused..Will try my best to put more in english Smile
billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khus1973

Yr FF is great  and mind-blowing.The story is flowing so smoothly.Thanks for the 2 updates,keep updating.
Hey khus1973Big smile..Thank you so much for liking my FF!!!Big smile ..If your new to my FF I welcome you humbly  Hug..its always great to see new people join in Big smile..Im glad you liked the updates ..I will surely continue updating WinkBig smile
billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suwin

Wow, 2 updates in oneday .. thanks billo Hug luv the way the story is moving and i think vishaka will leave in your next update...
but where is Radhika Confused Plz update ASAP Big smile

Hey Suwin Big smile
Yes 2 updates in one day ShockedWink..You welcome yaar HugHope it wasnt too  much for one day Confused..Im so glad that your liking the paste of my FF ...Yes the next update Vishakas chapter will closeSmile...Hmmmm RAdhika??????...where did she go Shocked ...Sorry cant tell you now ApproveLOLWink..You will know in the next update ..But where ever she is ..shes safeSmile ..Wouldnt worry to much about her Wink
Thank you suwin for your commentsBig smile..It really makes me happy reading feedbacks!!Smile
will update soon ...Wink

Edited by billo77 - 04 March 2011 at 12:49pm
billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

wow yamuna gr8 work ....what an update its gr8
you make me cry...wow gr8 ha.........
thanks waiting for the next part yaaar its very interesting.................
Hey anu Big smile
Thank you so much for the lovely comments yaar Hug..I didnt mean to make you cry Unhappy..Im sorry Confused..>Will try not to make you cry next time...Maybe the next update will be the last time you cry ..But after that will try to make things more happier Big smile...Really glad to know its interresting Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

Go to top