Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

FF#3: Koi Fariyaad~Last update page 100 (Page 16)

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini01

wow what an update. i cant wait for the next part. please update soon, the precap has me in suspense.
Thanks Shalini glad you liked it Big smile..I did my best to chage few Hindi Phrases in English ..I but them in Parenthesis   for you ..hope it helps Smile..lol the precap has you in suspence?? Well the next update your suspence will vanish away Wink

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinianil

I think now DEv wants Radhika for everything  and he is comfortable  also in asking her   and every time she is blushingBlushing...Loved  That Purohit family  is  caring  so much Radhika they are very much aware of her  requirements...Radhika and Mrunalini conversations was nice..Totally it was nice updates .....
Hey vinianil SmileThank you so much for your comment happy you liked the update Big smile ..Yes Dev will continue asking RAdhika for her and she will always be there for him and he will always make her blush and get shy with his actions LOL ..He will feel very free with Radhika no tension no worries he trusts her a lot SmileRadhika is like part of the family they consider her as their own .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianil

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika5

Thanks Yumna for a beautiful and such a quick update...

Nice to see Radhika starting to feel comfortable in PF and with all the family members---especially Dev.

You are starting to give us glimpses of her past--can't wait to read more about what is Radhika afraid of..

Hey Radhika5 Big smile
.Thank you so much for your comments its my pleasure giving you guys an updateSmileGlad your liking the story ..Yes now RAdhika is part of the family she has a good comfort leverl with the family and of course with Dev ..Embarrassed
Yup! I gave a glimpse of her past ..I cant tell what shes afraid off ..but I could tell you that its a guy that she knows ......Sorry cant say more Wink
sun_singh IF-Dazzler
sun_singh
sun_singh

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks Billo for the new FF and Pm's! I was so busy for the past days that i havent had a chance to read it but i am going to read all the parts now, i am sure it is excellent as usual.

I have started working again so dont have much free time on hand during the week but i will make up on the weekends. WinkBig smile

billo77

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaDev_addict

OMG Yumna i missed all this ............i am just cursing my self 4 missing all this......every part was lovely....especially Dev n Radhika's.
I loved the way Radhika easily bonded with the Prohhit family.....loved each n every part......Thank u for ths Yumna!
Now it seems like Radhika's past is about to b revealed 4rm the precap...hope it is nt that bayanak n dear wen is RaDev's love going to happen.I just can't wait anymore but seems like Radhika has already fallen 4 him.......update soon!

Hey HawaSmile..OMG you missed my updates ShockedLOL..just kidding dont worry yaar my updates are not going to move their going to stay until you read them Wink..Im extremely happy that you loved my updates Big smile..RAdhika is very comfortable with everyone now Smile..Yes radhika pass will be revealed soon ..The man is someone she knows but cant say who ??? It might be her uncle . her dad , her boyfriend ,her brother .??Wink You have to wait for the next update to know the right answer ...Yaar ..radevs love ...still has a long way Confused..But I will try my best to make it fast ..Hope you guys will bare with me Ouch..They will be some scenes between them but ..so close yet so far
Ya Radhika is falling for Dev but lets see how it goes Confused...
billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun_singh

Thanks Billo for the new FF and Pm's! I was so busy for the past days that i havent had a chance to read it but i am going to read all the parts now, i am sure it is excellent as usual.

I have started working again so dont have much free time on hand during the week but i will make up on the weekends. WinkBig smile
hey sunita Big smileAwwnn your so sweet thank you Embarrassed.
But dont worry yaar if you dont get time to read its all good Smileread it whenever you have free time
 I know when you have work its hard to get sometime for yourselfConfused..Hope you get time to rest and relax ...And maybe if you want  sqeeze in time for my FF if not then its all good Thumbs Up
TAke care Sunita and HAppy Birthday!!! HeartParty

Edited by billo77 - 09 January 2011 at 5:01pm

sun_singh

sun_singh IF-Dazzler
sun_singh
sun_singh

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by billo77

Originally posted by sun_singh

hey sunita Big smileAwwnn your so sweet thank you Embarrassed.
But dont worry yaar if you dont get time to read its all good Smileread it whenever you have free time
 I know when you have work its hard to get sometime for yourselfConfused..Hope you get time to rest and relax ...And maybe if you want  sqeeze in time for my FF if not then its all good Thumbs Up
TAke care Sunita and HAppy Birthday!!! HeartParty

Thanks Yumna, you r so sweet urself....I wouldnt miss ur FF for anything, already read the first two parts and i am speechless, you are truly gifted...

I appreciate the effort you put into ur FF's., kudos to you!

Good night....Hug

billo77

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Yumna a lovely update on how Rads helped Dev with the mark on the pant and the Red fileBig smile anf the shopping trip with Mrin and how Dev could not catch with the Ladies shop partWink and the teasings he got later.LOL Precap very intersting wil wait for the next update.

billo77

Go to top