Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

FF#3: Koi Fariyaad~Last update page 100 (Page 15)

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
wow what an update. i cant wait for the next part. please update soon, the precap has me in suspense.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

billo77

vinianil Senior Member
vinianil
vinianil

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
 I think now DEv wants Radhika for everything  and he is comfortable  also in asking her   and every time she is blushingBlushing...Loved  That Purohit family  is  caring  so much Radhika they are very much aware of her  requirements...Radhika and Mrunalini conversations was nice..Totally it was nice updates .....

billo77

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Thanks Yumna for a beautiful and such a quick update...

Nice to see Radhika starting to feel comfortable in PF and with all the family members---especially Dev.

You are starting to give us glimpses of her past--can't wait to read more about what is Radhika afraid of..

billo77

AsYa_KaBhi Goldie
AsYa_KaBhi
AsYa_KaBhi

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
OMG Yumna i missed all this ............i am just cursing my self 4 missing all this......every part was lovely....especially Dev n Radhika's.
I loved the way Radhika easily bonded with the Prohhit family.....loved each n every part......Thank u for ths Yumna!
Now it seems like Radhika's past is about to b revealed 4rm the precap...hope it is nt that bayanak n dear wen is RaDev's love going to happen.I just can't wait anymore but seems like Radhika has already fallen 4 him.......update soon!

billo77

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nycsweetie

awesome update...thx for the pm
Thanks nycsweetie glad you liked itBig smile and you welcome !
billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEVIKA8

thanks yumna... nice update... oh dear, he brought his stained pant to India. I am sure that is one of his fav...  very good and he is so comfortable to tell her that.. loved birju, mr. purohith and Vivek's strong side...   nice and curious to know about Radhika's past... and ready for it.. 
i really liked their handshake dear...  its a warm feeling of friendship...
waiting for next update..
thanks
devikaBig smile

Hey devika Big smile Thanks yaar ..Lol yes he bought his stained pant from America LOL..Ya hes very comfortable with Radhika this is not the end ..He will do more things that she will have  to help him for LOLThe whole family is very nice to Radhika they consider her as their own ..
Im scare that her pass wont come to everyones expectation ..I mean thats what everyone is waiting for Wink..But hopefully Ill pull it off ..If not then im sorry in advance ..Unhappy
Yes I thought that the hand shake could add something to the story as it moves on further Smile
Thanks Devika really happy that your liking it ! Big smile
billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by palak13

billo rani i just loved it 2 gd lol when radhika came with a guilty face i knew it she was just pretending that the stain hadnt gone and loved how dev gave a cold starte to guard and said to allow radhika when she comes to the office so sweet of them love their cute little hand shake hehehe radhia feeling uncomfortable about dev wedding talk lol. so nice of mr purohit and vashali to give radhika a credit card so she can use it and the love they r showing towards her i hope its the same like this when they find out the truth especially radev friendship. loool dev calling mrinanli shopaholic i was laughinag and especially when dev was following them into the girls store thank god he saw the name otherwise a men walking into a ladies store room looool everyone teasing dev. precap is very intresting who could thast manly voice be and u r trying to say the only dev will know first about her past then the others or r they gone know it together update soon and thanks 4 the pm

Hey Palak Paneer Big smileLOL..Glad you liked it !Big smile..Ya Radhika just wanted to tease him a little with his pantLOL..Yes Dev is getting protective over RAdhika because shes his friend and she does a lot for her .She will be always allowed to come ot the office no one can stop her now! YEs I also like their hand shake too ..Embarrassed..Radhika is having feelings for Dev so obviously if someone is talking about Dev marriage she will feel uneasy ..
Mr.Purohit and Vaishali take RAdhika like a daugther and yes giving her a credit card so she doesnt have to worry if she needs to buy something ...Yes the shopping part with and Dev and all was funny ..I tried but dont know if it worked but from your comment I guess it did Wink.
Well Dev will be the firts one to know then the family will know ..I cant tell you whos that man yet you will have to wait until the next update Wink
Thanks for your comment Palak glad your liking the story Big smile
billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avina_fan1

wonderful update...thx for the pm
You welcome Asma and thanks for your comment  happy that you liked the update Big smile

Go to top