Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Olefie... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow  very  nice  part  dear...

Hurray..!!rads  slaped  karan...i  liked  the  boldness  of  rads  towards  our  dev,to  give  him  a  kiss..
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa yaar Im rer the episode...but your ff  is really superb...sp waiting for the next part
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow,u have me picturing every scene in my mind, loved the courageus radh and then bold yet blushing at the end!! Amazing part,waiting fos devs daily visits to radh lol tnx billo
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks dear

omg radh first stepped for a kiss it was really unexpected and i got a big relief reading ur update thanks a lot for wonderful ypdate of ur oen style
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
YUMNA,U SAID RIGHT ,we require more updates to soothe our breakdown and all writers should give their part.thanks u gave urs.
and update worked also it was mindblowing,rads boldness and how she faced karan,slapped him πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘hard ,gave him a much needed lesson ,and last but not least her dialogues (actually i want to write some other word inspite of dialogues but not finding now at this time),how she in trance described how much this family and dev supported her.i loved her dialogues so much.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ "inhone mujhe ek family di hai" love her so much yaar.
now☺️☺️OMG i can't still believe,rads initiated ,our rads OMG, a kisss but our dev and us both felt so happy for that thing and our rads can do whatever for her dev and us tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
hey!now rads leaving hope u show marriage with no separation more.
yaar,i think i am forgetting after reading radev romance.i liked the punishment for singhania and karan first jail and then field part and ya next devki's entry so will we get amma's punishment next.
waise i want to say onething,i don't want u know why?. why we should lose one radev update for her cruel lady na.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
thanks billo,thanks a lot.πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yumna very interesting Karan gets beaten up by RADEV and nice Romantic RADEV update. Radhika is going to meet her mother so exciting for her.
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting update yaar.. well done RaDev about karan... cute scene...

update soon yumna... n guess what, am posting this via my mob... now i can be regular in comments...

Best Wishes
Liashna
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Thnx for the lovely update.Liked the way Radhika stood up for Dev & his family.The terrace scene was awesome.Don't know when we'l be able to see this in CB.
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was awesome billo rani loved da slap radhika gave to karan and also the punishment he and his family got... i just loved the terrace scene it was so awesome dev decorating it with flowers and candle the dance was fab and omg u made me blush when radhika made the ove of kissing dev... radhika going to go away the next day hope dev meets her regularly, loved how they comforted each other. the precap devki is finely being found glad she is back update soon billo rani and thanks for the pm  
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OH WOW GREAT UPDATE ! :) THANKS ! LOVE IT, after the latest CB Episode.