Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the precap billo, i cant believe i am saying this but i hope this is all dev's dream.

I want Rads to let him pay for believing in Vish and not her! πŸ˜‰
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sun_singh

Thanks for the precap billo, i cant believe i am saying this but i hope this is all dev's dream.

I want Rads to let him pay for believing in Vish and not her! πŸ˜‰

Dont worry you will see what will happen next πŸ˜‰..Cant tell you if its a dream or not  but  he will pay for what he did ...You will see...😊...They hug  ...but what will radhika do after she notices herself in his arms???😲
sun_singh thumbnail

Originally posted by: billo77

Dont worry you will see what will happen next πŸ˜‰..Cant tell you if its a dream or not  but  he will pay for what he did ...You will see...😊...They hug  ...but what will radhika do after she notices herself in his arms???😲

Yumna, πŸ˜ƒ

You sure know how to build suspense, πŸ‘πŸ‘...How are you? i am sure you r enjoying the Radev scenes like i am in CB2....πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

You have to update soon i am going to go crazy!
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sun_singh

Yumna, πŸ˜ƒ

You sure know how to build suspense, πŸ‘πŸ‘...How are you? i am sure you r enjoying the Radev scenes like i am in CB2....πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

You have to update soon i am going to go crazy!

\
Im good sunita ..how are you??πŸ˜ƒ......Ofcourse Im enjoying Radev scenes in CB2πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰Theres no doubt that your enjoy them as well πŸ˜‰I will try to update soon , dont want to make you crazy πŸ˜†
sun_singh thumbnail

Originally posted by: billo77

\
Im good sunita ..how are you??πŸ˜ƒ......Ofcourse Im enjoying Radev scenes in CB2πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰Theres no doubt that your enjoy them as well πŸ˜‰I will try to update soon , dont want to make you crazy πŸ˜†

I am fine, replaying all the RaDev scenes over and over!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you, i am waiting on ur update...😊
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wpw wonderful precap yamuna...I also waiting for this from two weeks....πŸ˜‰
wow I also think this may be Dev's dream or..may be Rad will go awy after what she realize what is happening....waiting waiting waiting😍
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
di tanks for the precap.
was there  any problem,u have not posted for so long.anyways whats u saying,u will punish our dev.nooooooooo.i agree with rads but punishment is no fair with our dev.rads was saying vishakha works for karan for money due to which dev has no point of believing rads.see u will not punish a lot our lovely dev.
are u showing leap gap.
waiting for complete post
thanks and all the best
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Yes,I agree.I too wish that this a dream.Dev has to pay for whatever he did with Radhika.I think if he's not dreaming then I'm sure Radhika will push him & run from there.Waiting for your update.Pls update soon.I'm going to go crazy.
vinianil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yamna  precap is interesting hope it  is  not a dream...update soon please....
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
billo rani that was awesome finally they meet yes hope that is not a dream update soon cant wait for the next part