FF#3: Koi Fariyaad~Last update page 100 - Page 31

Posted: 13 years ago
wow yamuna gr8 work ....what an update its gr8
you make me cry...wow gr8 ha.........
thanks waiting for the next part yaaar its very interesting.................
Two updates--what a treat

Thank you --Thank You

Very nice updates--felt sad for Radhika..and it was nice to read about Dev's change of heart...beautifully written
Next I suppose will be confrontation with Karan.... I hope Vishaka has a change of heart and helps Dev

grt update Yumna ... so finally dev started to listen to his heart...happy with his decision ...but felt bad for rads...as usual stopped at a curious pt...where is rads now...                                                           Thanks yumna for the two beautiful update😃

Yumna very interestig and lovely updates the pace of ur FF in moving quite good loved the drama and the way u r taking it forward involving all characters. keep it up, very pleasantly surprised to see two at the same time.😃
I was crying so much while reading this. Poor Radhika, but I am glad that Dev isn't marrying Vishaka, but I did wish that Dev would have believed Radhika, I am glad that he regretted the way he acted with her though. I hope that Dev will soon realize his love for Radhika. I can't wait for your next update.
Hi very nice 2 episodes. It is very exciting and also stressful with the twist. Please update everyday if possible. You are a great writer. Keep many  twist so that redev moments will be more enjoyable.
You rare really great,Yumna.Thnx for the 2 beautiful updates.Loved them.Where's Radhika?Will Dev apologise & be able to tell her what he feels for her?Pls update soon.Can't wait for your next 1.
Thanks for the pm billo. at last dev listened to his heart correct decision but now..... is radhika missing??????? let dev pay for his doings playinig with emotions considering it as friendship. Thanks for 2 updates on the same day love to read ur ff everyday if u have no problem in updating
Great work Yumna .. the way u r handling the story increases interest & curiosity with each update ... really feel sad for radhika .. hope soon dev learn about truth ,, may vishaka help him in finding karan   ...Thanks for all your efforts .
Lovely update yumna....Hope Vishaka herself will  tell the truth to DEv....Finally Dev realized   what he  feels towards  Radhika... Looking forward to the next part...