Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

FF#3: Koi Fariyaad~Last update page 100 - Page 21

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
nooooooooooooo u stopped at the best part. please update soon. im eager to see what dev says.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Maleena* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Beautiful update I loved every part of, especially Dev's gift for Radhika. I can't wait for your next update. 
suwin thumbnail
thanks dear ...waiting for dev's answer...😍
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love this part Thanks Billo yaar wow wow wow wow wow wow wow...........I just waiting for the Dev's reaction........
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks Billo please update sooon yaar
sonia122 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks billo for quick update...it was very sweet update liked the dev teasing play...waiting to know devs feeling for rads...
vinianil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely  update YumnaπŸ˜ƒ....Liked each part  ...Hope Dev and Radhika will get married    soon   as Purohit family is planing  that...

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Thnx for the PM. It was a lovely part,esp.the spider prank & Radhika hitting Dev with the pillow.
jsre thumbnail
hey billo jst today read ur ff in a full stretch very aborbing story brand new track. Radhika is really jack of all trades she tries her hand in all activity and win everyones heart. nice to see entire purohit family concerned of rads &does everything to make her feel at home. Loved the part where rads and dev play cards the way dev kicks birju out of the game really i had a simle on my face. U r really a talented writter started with friendship nw their is love blossoming looks like wedding bells will ring soon. Nice to see dev teaching rads boxing all the minute details and connection btwn plots well said ya keep going
DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cute update Yumna , so dev start playing pranks on her also but she very nicely answer him ... he gift her payal nice .. all want her to be their choti bahu .. nice twist it makes story more interesting now ... waiting to know dev's reaction over it . 
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update...thx for the pm