FF#3: Koi Fariyaad~Last update page 100 - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
grt updateπŸ˜ƒ enjoyed the games n rad bonding so nicely to everyone...
Superb billo ! 2 updates at 1 go... I am loving it !! πŸ˜ƒ Bt am also disappointed as dis is the last update for dis week.... πŸ˜”

Good going dear !! So its 2 weeks since Radhika is staying with Purohits and she seems to have adjusted herself ver well in the new environment. She is also proving her mettle and is lucky for everybody specially for our cutie cutie pie Dev πŸ˜‰

The FF is going is really very well...

loved it yar..its geting realy interesting...
Very interesting update.Waiting eagerly 4 Radhika's past.If d twist brings Dev&Radhika closer then that's fine.
what can i say about this dear, you are a very talented writer. i love it and it is getting more interesting evry time u update it.  i am happy that evryone is enjoying themsevles in the pf. may god bless u, waiting for the next update.. have a nice day!!!!!
Nice update billo .... Keep going...πŸ‘
i love rads interaction with the family and alos i love how nice mril is with the family and with radhika. great update, im excited for the rest. please update soon.😊
billo rani i just loved it 2 gd last update of the week cant wait for the next update and for radhika past loved how radhika is getting along wiht the family loved the game when radev was winning and radhika encoureged dev in his work and another twist after knowing the past now i really cant wait update soon and thanks 4 the pm
Nice part , story is becoming more interesting with each update ..Thanks .
oh my...  naughty Dev... Radhika blushing... she is good in chess, in cards...  so what's next..loved bIrju's reaction... and Daadi's catch on Dev's act.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nice.. vey cute updates...
thanks
Devika